Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

FHL to hold junior/college draft 6/20/13

Old
07-01-2013, 05:23 PM
IceFlyersRule

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CShuckWangGoAway* View Post
"He shouldn't have been in that league." He chose to start there. He likes the league. he also still proves your emergency backup take wrong, whether he was supposed to be in the Southie or not.

What about Ross MacKinnon, Shane Maldora, Brian Hince and Steve Christie? All these guys have been called up the last couple of seasons, and none of them were emergency backups. And these guys are just the ones i named off the top of my head. I could find more if i went looking.

It's obvious you know nothing about this league and tried to sound like you did. That's all fine, but please don't tell our league to go away. it's the only hockey anywhere near me and i enjoy it.
Yeah buddy Go Flyers! The SPHL will eclipse the CHL in quality very soon, if they havnt already. ive been watching hockey since the Ice Pilots back in the ECHL so ive seen my fair share of higher hockey. and ill tell you this its more entertaining most of the time than the ECHL. and the hockey is great quality wise.so like i said. your dead wrong about the SPHL Eddy. sure the league obviously isnt as high as the ECHL but at time its as High as the E and some players even make it to higher ups,and its damn entertaining!

Last edited by Kane One: 07-01-2013 at 06:13 PM.
IceFlyersRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2013, 08:27 PM
FrancoRussianAlaskan
Liter-a-cola

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFlyersRule View Post
The SPHL will eclipse the CHL in quality very soon, if they havnt already.
Whoa, buddy. I'm a SPHL supporter but you need to slow your roll here. The SPHL will not surpass the CHL in quality unless the CHL lowers their cap drastically or the SPHL raises theirs drastically. Higher salaries will always attract players.

FrancoRussianAlaskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Cyclones Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeben51 View Post
I believe all the teams had draft parties either at the arena or local restaurant. It was done by telephone as the coach would call in his pick at the draft party.
No mention of it on the Dayton Demonz facebook page during that time frame. Don't have any idea about the other 3 teams.

Cyclones Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2013, 10:44 PM
JB51Hockey
51Hockey

vCash: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclones Rock View Post
No mention of it on the Dayton Demonz facebook page during that time frame. Don't have any idea about the other 3 teams.
Don't know if it was on their page or not but I know for a fact they had a party at a nearby Buffalo Wild Wings and the coach made his picks from there.

JB51Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote