HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Are you/do you think you will be happy with the Briere signing?

View Poll Results: Are you happy?
Yes 211 48.96%
No 220 51.04%
Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

Old
07-08-2013, 10:50 PM
HiggsBozon
LOLZ, keep hating

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
I'm sure his PP production will benefit playing with us...

But that wasn't exactly our big need, nor was he the best option out there if pp benefiting forwards was our target
Might not be the forward who fits our short-term needs the best, but if we take contract lenghts and salary into account, he's the guy who fits our team the best, "at this current point in time". Only two years, which lets our young prospects developing, has a history of producing in the playoffs, which can't be said about any of our forwards from last season, and has the ability to play C, which can never be a bad thing. If, say, Eller and Desharnais injure themselves, we still have: Plekanec, Briere, Galchenyuk as our centers, which is still decent.

I'm also sure his 5 on 5 production might be more than decent. High-tempo hockey and high skating hockey is the kind of hockey Briere likes the best. Had his best seasons as a Sabres in their good years... And our team's makeup is astonishingly similar to what Buffalo was at this time.

HiggsBozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
High-tempo hockey and high skating hockey is the kind of hockey Briere likes the best.
I'm sure he loves to watch it. Too bad he can't play it anymore. He was in his 20s in Buffalo...

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 12:10 AM
McNuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
I'm sure he loves to watch it. Too bad he can't play it anymore. He was in his 20s in Buffalo...
That's the kind of thing you can only say after the start of the season.

How the hell do you know he's gonna suck?

McNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuts View Post

"He's gonna suck" is putting a whole lot of words in my mouth, but the short answer would be: I watch a lot of hockey.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 01:07 AM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuts View Post

Because he hasn't been particularly good for a long time.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Who says playing a high-tempo, puck-possession game with GREAT PP QBs in Markov and Subban won't help him, and fit his style more than playing with big, meat & potatoes, dump and chase guys in Philly did?
He shouldn't be on the PP. We don't need help on the PP. Our younger guys should be getting chances on the PP.

This guy does absolutely nothing for us that we didn't already have. So why the hell would we pick this guy up? And I don't see this guy being that productive going forward.

Last edited by Lafleurs Guy: 07-09-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Miller Time

Quote:
Might not be the forward who fits our short-term needs the best, but if we take contract lenghts and salary into account, he's the guy who fits our team the best, "at this current point in time". Only two years, which lets our young prospects developing, has a history of producing in the playoffs, which can't be said about any of our forwards from last season, and has the ability to play C, which can never be a bad thing. If, say, Eller and Desharnais injure themselves, we still have: Plekanec, Briere, Galchenyuk as our centers, which is still decent.

I'm also sure his 5 on 5 production might be more than decent. High-tempo hockey and high skating hockey is the kind of hockey Briere likes the best. Had his best seasons as a Sabres in their good years... And our team's makeup is astonishingly similar to what Buffalo was at this time.
see below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
He shouldn't be on the PP. We don't need help on the PP. Our younger guys should be getting chances on the PP.

This guy does absolutely nothing for us that we didn't already have. So why the hell would we pick this guy up? And I don't see this guy being that productive going forward.
exactly.

Eller, especially, is LONG overdue for a serious upgrade in PP time. Adding Briere is likely to mean Eller spends yet another season with only minimal PP time, which is a mistake both from current effectiveness and for his (eller's) long term development.

Pleks, Eller, DD
Galch, MaxPac, Gallagher, Bourque, Gionta...

where exactly does Briere get his PP time?

Not being particularly reliable defensively also means he has to eat up some of the "softer" minutes, again infringing on the role/ice time that our developing players need.

and then there's the injury issue.

Yes, center depth is a good thing. But factor in that all of our NHL-ready prospects in the AHL (for top-9 roles) are under 6' 200pds, and it just makes no sense to add a top-9 UFA with Briere's particular skill sets & physical attributes.

very poor signing unless MB is committed to making a trade involving one of or both of Gionta/DD... and in that case, unless the return is a considerable roster upgrade, hard to see the point in swapping out the known (DD/Gionta, who for their warts, at least we know are great competitors & well liked in the dressing room) for the unknown (injury-riddled, aging Briere coming off of career worst season).

hopefully, as the summer plays out, there will be a visible method to the madness of this move, otherwise cue the:

"it's easy complain about briere signing flaming out and blowing up in our face IN HINDSIGHT"

Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 07:45 AM
NewbieOfGames

I think im happy with it. First, i know brière is old now (35 or 36) and hes another smurf to our lineup... But at least unlike Gionta, hes a smurf with skills, and he said that hes really determined to play for us. So, we all know he got a ton of talent, why not letting him a chance to prove his worth in here? In Bonus, Brière have been a threat to other teams in the playoff. He have the reputation of been a playoff player (unlike DD wich had like 0 shot on goal on the first 4 games of the 2013 series)

EDIT: Now bring us Jagr and we are all set :O

NewbieOfGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 07:45 AM
WG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
see below...

very poor signing unless MB is committed to making a trade involving one of or both of Gionta/DD... and in that case, unless the return is a considerable roster upgrade, hard to see the point in swapping out the known (DD/Gionta, who for their warts, at least we know are great competitors & well liked in the dressing room) for the unknown (injury-riddled, aging Briere coming off of career worst season).

hopefully, as the summer plays out, there will be a visible method to the madness of this move, otherwise cue the:

"it's easy complain about briere signing flaming out and blowing up in our face IN HINDSIGHT"
I know you are looking for some glimmer of hope but I'll bet you would agree with me anyway. It doesn't matter if Bergevin turns around and trades DD and Gionta for Lucic tomorrow. That still doesn't make the DB signing any more wise. If clearing out one or more of the smaller players is part of the plan then do that, but such a move certainly does not have to be predicated on acquiring another similar player first.

WG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 07:50 AM
NewbieOfGames

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG View Post
I know you are looking for some glimmer of hope but I'll bet you would agree with me anyway. It doesn't matter if Bergevin turns around and trades DD and Gionta for Lucic tomorrow. That still doesn't make the DB signing any more wise. If clearing out one or more of the smaller players is part of the plan then do that, but such a move certainly does not have to be predicated on acquiring another similar player first.
People speak like size of the player all that ever matter. But its totally false. Small players can impact alot more than big ones, look at Kane, Shaw, Toews in the playoffs. I think brière is a good add-up, now trade DD and Gionta.

NewbieOfGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 07:58 AM
WG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieOfGames View Post
People speak like size of the player all that ever matter. But its totally false. Small players can impact alot more than big ones, look at Kane, Shaw, Toews in the playoffs. I think brière is a good add-up, now trade DD and Gionta.
I don't care that much about small. Small, old, concussion history, and coming off a terrible season is a bad combo. And please don't compare what's left of Briere with Kane (an elite talent), Shaw (21 yrs old and plays with edge) or Toews (who is 6'2", 210).

WG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

On it's own I was not a fan at all of that move...however...when you look at the numbers for Clarkson Clowe and Horton, I'm glad MB stayed clear of that. 2 years won't hurt us, it buys time until the young wingers are ready instead of 5 or 7 year cap killer deals.

Ideally MB finds a way to move DD for good return and bring in a bigger top 9 winger(Stewart Laich Malone) without breaking the (prospect) bank.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 12:28 PM
overlords
Hfboards

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/20...-as-we-thought

Good article on how the habs will have to use briere to get the most out of him, while comparing him to other awful signings. Good read, imo.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 01:03 PM
HiggsBozon
LOLZ, keep hating

Quote:
"He's gonna suck" is putting a whole lot of words in my mouth, but the short answer would be: I watch a lot of hockey.
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Because he hasn't been particularly good for a long time.
How long has, say, your favorite Eller been particularly good for exactly? Nothing against him, far from it. But then again... Which one of our player has a reputation of being solid in the playoffs anyway? Which one of our players has the reputation of being "clutch". Then again, who was "particularly good" in Philly last season? Do you think Scott Hartnell is not a 20 points/82 games player? Look at Matt Read, among others. Everyone had terrible years offensively.

Last edited by HiggsBozon: 07-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Old
07-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Galcherock
Scouting for size

Quote:
52 playoffs points in 45 games the last few years says HELLO.

He could very well have a great season if put in the right spot. Had a bad season last year as some other players cause of the lockout and hard schedule. Negativity is very omnipresent aroud here lately. wow.

Galcherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Andy

Quote:
Wow

How long has, say, your favorite Eller been particularly good for exactly? Nothing against him, far from it. But then again... Which one of our player has a reputation of being solid in the playoffs anyway? Which one of our players has the reputation of being "clutch". Then again, who was "particularly good" in Philly last season? Do you think Scott Hartnell is not a 20 points/82 games player? Look at Matt Read, among others. Everyone had terrible years offensively.
Eller is 24 years old and has improved each of the last three seasons. He was three points away from leading the team in points as a centre. Eller also had by far the best PPG per Powerplay time ratio. Given the lineup, Lars Eller brings something unique as a centre with size, is multi-dimensional and improving.

Briere is turning 36 and has regressed in the last three seasons. He's redundant in the lineup, one-dimensional, old and declining. He's a poor fit regardless of his playoff production as the team would need to make the playoffs for Briere to be effective (and we're assuming that he will be). I'm not a fan, we already have one centre who requires soft minutes and offensive zone starts to be effective, we didn't need another.

I'm not confident in a player who's only saving grace right now is "but he produces in the playoffs". He probably still has some left in the tank, but he's still a poor fit on the current roster.

Last edited by Andy: 07-09-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
shamrun

I am not mad but not overly happy. He does make our shootouts better though. Him and galchenyuk should be a deadly combination for our shootout line up.

shamrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 01:37 PM
HiggsBozon
LOLZ, keep hating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Eller is 24 years old and has improved each of the last three seasons. He was three points away from leading the team in points as a centre. Eller also had by far the best PPG per Powerplay time ratio. Given the lineup, Lars Eller brings something unique as a centre with size, is multi-dimensional and improving.

Briere is turning 36 and has regressed in the last three seasons. He's redundant in the lineup, one-dimensional, old and declining. He's a poor fit regardless of his playoff production as the team would need to make the playoffs for Briere to be effective (and we're assuming that he will be). I'm not a fan, we already have one centre who requires soft minutes and offensive zone starts to be effective, we didn't need another.

I'm not confident in a player who's only saving grace right now is "but he produces in the playoffs". He probably still has some left in the tank, but he's still a poor fit on the current roster.
Only saving grace? Come on. NOBODY on last year's roster was stepping up when we needed a goal big time. Nobody. In the series against the Sens, nobody could score "THE" important goal to put the game away or come back in it... or start strong.

As for Briere's numbers decreasing last season, look at Philly as a team. Scott Hartnell had 11 POINTS! Eleven. Does that mean he's washed up? Read just had slightly better stats by Briere if we look at PPG. Couturier also regressed big time.

The year before, Briere was still good for a pace of 57 points in 82 games. He can play center. Which means if one of our top-3 C goes down, we can still replace them with an offensive weapon capable of generating offense. Depth down the middle is one of the most important things to win in hockey... AND in the playoffs.

As for Gionta, Briere and Desharnais, the one who's the best player among those three is Briere, and by far. Gionta, in 4 years with us, has yet to even cross the 50 points mark. At 5M/year. I bet you in his first year, Briere will get it.

As for "Gionta taking on tougher matchups", it didn't help us in the last few years, and it definitely didn't help us win a playoffs series in the last 3 seasons.

Old
07-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Andy

Quote:
Only saving grace? Come on. NOBODY on last year's roster was stepping up when we needed a goal big time. Nobody. In the series against the Sens, nobody could score "THE" important goal to put the game away or come back in it... or start strong.

As for Briere's numbers decreasing last season, look at Philly as a team. Scott Hartnell had 11 POINTS! Eleven. Does that mean he's washed up? Read just had slightly better stats by Briere if we look at PPG. Couturier also regressed big time.

The year before, Briere was still good for a pace of 57 points in 82 games. He can play center. Which means if one of our top-3 C goes down, we can still replace them with an offensive weapon capable of generating offense. Depth down the middle is one of the most important things to win in hockey... AND in the playoffs.

As for Gionta, Briere and Desharnais, the one who's the best player among those three is Briere, and by far. Gionta, in 4 years with us, has yet to even cross the 50 points mark. At 5M/year. I bet you in his first year, Briere will get it.

As for "Gionta taking on tougher matchups", it didn't help us in the last few years, and it definitely didn't help us win a playoffs series in the last 3 seasons.
It's not just Briere's point production, but his goals have decreased in each of the last two season. It's also pretty disingenuous to blame playoff losses on Gionta. I didn't know all the team's playoff hopes depended on one single player. Out of Desharnais, Briere and Gionta, I'd take Gionta as he doesn't need soft minutes to produce at the rate he has the last three season which has been pretty consistent.

Briere while he might bring depth, just replaces a problem the team already has...a small uni-dimensional centre who requires soft minutes and offensive players to produce. The team needs to move away from these players, not acquire more of them.

His only saving grace right now is his playoff production because it's the only argument people can put forth right now to show Briere's worth and usefulness to the current club. Aside from that, we're essentially hoping that a 36 year old injury prone forward returns to his production of three years ago.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Eller's earned a chance. Hell, I'd rather give Galchenyuk a chance.

We had a great PP last year. We don't need Briere for this. So why give him the minutes (which we'll have to do for him to be effective) when we could give it to younger guys who need it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galcherock View Post
52 playoffs points in 45 games the last few years says HELLO.

He could very well have a great season if put in the right spot. Had a bad season last year as some other players cause of the lockout and hard schedule. Negativity is very omnipresent aroud here lately. wow.
You are standing too close to the painting and can't see the big picture. Take a step back and think about it for a second from a team perspective. Were we too small before? How does adding another small forward help? What are the implications of this from a wholistic perspective. Don't just think about Briere's stat sheet. Think about what we really needed and what we went out and got.

It really doesn't matter if this guy puts up 50 or 60 points. As a whole, our team is way too small. Adding Briere means we'll be pushed around even more than we've already been. It screws everybody on the team because it's another guy who needs protection when we should be getting a player who could protect those who already need it. 5 small guys on the team just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And those points would be scored by committee of younger players. Eller, Galchenyuk... give those guys the easy minutes. Eller for sure has earned some. Briere isn't going to add anything to our team, he's just going to take opportunities away from guys who should be getting those points.

And now our younger players are going to be blocked by a guy who isn't part of our future and isn't going to lead us anywhere. He doesn't bring any dimension other than what we already had.

Adding a bigger player to play with our younger guys is what we really needed. Failing that though, we'd have been better off not doing anything at all and just moving Prust up to play with the Gallys.

Quote:
Know why? Because nobody is big enough or strong enough to go to the net and be effective. Gallagher at least tried. We don't go to the net and it kills us. We are a team of perimeter guys and Briere does nothing to change this. He isn't going to do anything for us here. We needed a big guy to go the net and cause havoc. Briere isn't that kind of player.

Again, stop looking at the spreadsheet. Stop focusing on individual stats and start thinking about what this move does for us as a whole. We already have an offense with tons of guys that can score. Problem is that we're too small. So why go make us smaller?

Here's the main point: We needed a guy who would help make the guys we have better and more effective players. We needed a guy who would help us get more out of the roster we currently have. Briere doesn't do this because we already have tons of guys just like him.
Quote:

If one of our top 3 c went down we could've just replaced them with Galchenyuk (who should be developing as a center anyway.) Again, we already have depth here and this is a redundant move.

Moreover, flip it around. What happens if say Max or Bourque (or God forbid both) go down. We're going to ice a line of DD, Briere and Gionta or something stupid like that? I mean for **** sakes dude, 5 shrimps up front is absolutely stupid. How the hell can our GM think we can win a cup this way? 4 was already too many and everyone here knew it. Now we have 5? For real? What the hell is this guy thinking?
Quote:

But Briere is going to help us in tougher matchups? On this team? With a bunch of other smurfs?

C'mon man...

Last edited by Lafleurs Guy: 07-09-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old
07-09-2013, 02:06 PM
HiggsBozon
LOLZ, keep hating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
It's not just Briere's point production, but his goals have decreased in each of the last two season. It's also pretty disingenuous to blame playoff losses on Gionta. I didn't know all the team's playoff hopes depended on one single player. Out of Desharnais, Briere and Gionta, I'd take Gionta as he doesn't need soft minutes to produce at the rate he has the last three season which has been pretty consistent.

Briere while he might bring depth, just replaces a problem the team already has...a small uni-dimensional centre who requires soft minutes and offensive players to produce. The team needs to move away from these players, not acquire more of them.

His only saving grace right now is his playoff production because it's the only argument people can put forth right now to show Briere's worth and usefulness to the current club. Aside from that, we're essentially hoping that a 36 year old injury prone forward returns to his production of three years ago.
No, we just require him to keep playing at his pace from 2011-2012, which is around 20 goals and 57 points.

Plus, thanks again for putting words in my mouth. Nobody said we lost BECAUSE of Gionta. But having a bunch of "responsible, two-way players" sure didn't help us win a lot of playoffs rounds in the last few years. Plekanec sure wasn't that effective in our last 2 playoffs appearances neither.

Eller is not a soft minute player. Bourque neither. Plekanec neither. According to people here, Gionta neither. Gallagher and Galchenyuk, as they mature, won't be neither. And our 4th line is capable of taking defensive responsibilities from time to time. If you need defense in a tight game, you double-shift a forward instead of Parros, you play your 4th line as a defensive line.

People overestimate the problem. And while we have to get bigger, it's a much more urgent need on the backend than up front.

Old
07-09-2013, 02:13 PM
HiggsBozon
LOLZ, keep hating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Eller's earned a chance. Hell, I'd rather give Galchenyuk a chance.

We had a great PP last year. We don't need Briere for this. So why give him the minutes (which we'll have to do for him to be effective) when we could give it to younger guys who need it?

You are standing too close to the painting and can't see the big picture. Take a step back and think about it for a second from a team perspective. Were we too small before? How does adding another small forward help? What are the implications of this from a wholistic perspective. Don't just think about Briere's stat sheet. Think about what we really needed and what we went out and got.

It really doesn't matter if this guy puts up 50 or 60 points. As a whole, our team is way too small. Adding Briere means we'll be pushed around even more than we've already been. It screws everybody on the team because it's another guy who needs protection when we should be getting a player who could protect those who already need it. 5 small guys on the team just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And those points would be scored by committee of younger players. Eller, Galchenyuk... give those guys the easy minutes. Eller for sure has earned some. Briere isn't going to add anything to our team, he's just going to take opportunities away from guys who should be getting those points.

And now our younger players are going to be blocked by a guy who isn't part of our future and isn't going to lead us anywhere. He doesn't bring any dimension other than what we already had.

Adding a bigger player to play with our younger guys is what we really needed. Failing that though, we'd have been better off not doing anything at all and just moving Prust up to play with the Gallys.

Know why? Because nobody is big enough or strong enough to go to the net and be effective. Gallagher at least tried. We don't go to the net and it kills us. We are a team of perimeter guys and Briere does nothing to change this. He isn't going to do anything for us here. We needed a big guy to go the net and cause havoc. Briere isn't that kind of player.

Again, stop looking at the spreadsheet. Stop focusing on individual stats and start thinking about what this move does for us as a whole. We already have an offense with tons of guys that can score. Problem is that we're too small. So why go make us smaller?

If one of our top 3 c went down we could've just replaced them with Galchenyuk (who should be developing as a center anyway.)

Moreover, flip it around. What happens if say Max or Bourque (or God forbid both) go down. We're going to ice a line of DD, Briere and Gionta or something stupid like that? I mean for **** sakes dude, 5 shrimps up front is absolutely stupid. How the hell can our GM think we can win a cup this way? 4 was already too many and everyone here knew it. Now we have 5? For real? What the hell is this guy thinking?

But Briere is going to help us in tougher matchups? On this team? With a bunch of other smurfs?

C'mon man...
Anybody who is dumb enough to think Briere is THE answer to our problems here and makes us an instant contender doesn't know all that much about hockey. This move was made to add scoring depth, on a short-term deal, so we have the flexibility to wait for players to be available for what we want to pay, OR wait for a young player to become what we expect them to become.

Bergevin took the best way to improve the team short-term without compromising the future. It's a 2 years deal to a player who wants to make an impression, and it lets him flexibility. Is anybody here expecting this team to win a cup within two years? It's CLEARLY obvious we're not there yet. We still have to wait for some young players to grow, and some key acquisitions to come. And that key acquisitions is not about paying a 32-40 points player to a 7 years deal worth 5.25M a year.

Old
07-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Anybody who is dumb enough to think Briere is THE answer to our problems here and makes us an instant contender doesn't know all that much about hockey. This move was made to add scoring depth, on a short-term deal, so we have the flexibility to wait for players to be available for what we want to pay, OR wait for a young player to become what we expect them to become.
You've gotta be pretty dumb to sign him to begin with on this team... We didn't need scoring depth. We needed size. And we sure as hell didn't need to actually get smaller.

Quote:
Bergevin took the best way to improve the team short-term without compromising the future. It's a 2 years deal to a player who wants to make an impression, and it lets him flexibility. Is anybody here expecting this team to win a cup within two years? It's CLEARLY obvious we're not there yet. We still have to wait for some young players to grow, and some key acquisitions to come. And that key acquisitions is not about paying a 32-40 points player to a 7 years deal worth 5.25M a year.
No he didn't.

Stop focusing on it being a two year deal. Stop focusing on it being cheap (which it isn't.) It doesn't matter because the guy doesn't help us. THAT's what matters here. He doesn't make us a stronger team he weakens us. So it's two years instead of three... that's like saying you're in great shape because you only cut off your hand instead of your arm.

I know it's a hard concept to grasp because you're sitting there looking at spreadsheets. Now start to think in terms of who is going to go to the net for us. Start thinking about how much more effective a Galchenyuk would be if we had bigger players protecting him and going to the net for him.

It's like Philly with goaltending... they never learn and neither do we. You have to have some guys with size (who can actually play) to win.

And I'd argue that he did compromise the future. He's shafting guys like Eller and Galchenyuk for an over the hill player who will compete with them for easy ice. He should've gotten somebody who would help them get more out of their game.

Old
07-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

I'm gonna answer this question in one year

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Andy