HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Latendresse on the 2nd line for tomorrow's game !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-26-2006, 05:47 PM
  #526
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
What does age and experience have to do with sticking his big arse in from of the net and blocking the goalies view? He should be doing that every shift, hell it is something I learned in like novice.
You have learned in like novice , and it's probably because you where young that you missed the essential of that " basic play " ; you do it when your linemates are in control of the puck only .

Latendresse played with Begin and Murray , who are not the best players for the puck control

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2006, 07:04 PM
  #527
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
The conversation in this thread reminds me of my dysfunctional family gatherings where the conversation gets boring and redundant so I sit at the kids table and realize I should always sit there because it's more fun and they're much more civil.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2006, 09:50 PM
  #528
Habitants
Registered User
 
Habitants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,184
vCash: 500
annnd he did nothing, surprise!
he was invisible all night. send him back i honestly do not know why they brough him here in the first place, at 19, he is not ready. i was surprised when i heard they gave him a contract

i say they should have give the spot to kost or lapierre!

Habitants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2006, 11:17 PM
  #529
Artie
Registered User
 
Artie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal, Que
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
The conversation in this thread reminds me of my dysfunctional family gatherings where the conversation gets boring and redundant so I sit at the kids table and realize I should always sit there because it's more fun and they're much more civil.
Stop trying to change the subject...can't you see there is a crisis going on.

IMHO even Gros Bill can't clean up this mess.

Artie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 06:32 AM
  #530
beowulf
Not a nice guy.
 
beowulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,620
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitants View Post
annnd he did nothing, surprise!
he was invisible all night. send him back i honestly do not know why they brough him here in the first place, at 19, he is not ready. i was surprised when i heard they gave him a contract

i say they should have give the spot to kost or lapierre!
Totally agree. He did not do anything speciallast night and was -1 to boot.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 06:33 AM
  #531
beowulf
Not a nice guy.
 
beowulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,620
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by #ZAMBONI# View Post
You have learned in like novice , and it's probably because you where young that you missed the essential of that " basic play " ; you do it when your linemates are in control of the puck only .

Latendresse played with Begin and Murray , who are not the best players for the puck control
And did we see him parked in front of the net last night? I didn't....

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 07:16 AM
  #532
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post
Stop trying to change the subject...can't you see there is a crisis going on.

IMHO even Gros Bill can't clean up this mess.
Sorry, like Rivet and Kovalev, my lack of discipline is inexcusable.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 07:54 AM
  #533
Artie
Registered User
 
Artie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal, Que
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Sorry, like Rivet and Kovalev, my lack of discipline is inexcusable.
You are lucky we don't throw you out of this thread.

Artie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 07:59 AM
  #534
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post
You are lucky we don't throw you out of this thread.
or make me a 4th line poster.

You know, I've committed to this board, but when you see a bad thread, your fellow posters battling to save it, and you can't help them out, well, then, why am I here. I'm too well paid to read all the other posts and not contribute. We'll see what happens.

I thought I was brought here to be a go to poster.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 08:00 AM
  #535
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
or make me a 4th line poster.

You know, I've committed to this board, but when you see a bad thread, your fellow posters battling to save it, and you can't help them out, well, then, why am I here. I'm too well paid to read all the other posts and not contribute. We'll see what happens.

I thought I was brought here to be a go to poster.

waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 08:03 AM
  #536
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
or make me a 4th line poster.

You know, I've committed to this board, but when you see a bad thread, your fellow posters battling to save it, and you can't help them out, well, then, why am I here. I'm too well paid to read all the other posts and not contribute. We'll see what happens.

I thought I was brought here to be a go to poster.
Then you'll be 3rd line poster and, if you're lucky and other posters get either warned or banned, you may make it to the 2nd line.

But you'll still have power play minutes anyways.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 08:08 AM
  #537
Artie
Registered User
 
Artie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal, Que
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
or make me a 4th line poster.

You know, I've committed to this board, but when you see a bad thread, your fellow posters battling to save it, and you can't help them out, well, then, why am I here. I'm too well paid to read all the other posts and not contribute. We'll see what happens.

I thought I was brought here to be a go to poster.
Some may feel that the game has passed you by and your posts are not as relevant. But you still bring way more intangibles than some of the younger so called stud prospects.

maybe we should have asked Corvo to post on here instead

Artie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 08:16 AM
  #538
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post
Some may feel that the game has passed you by and your posts are not as relevant. But you still bring way more intangibles than some of the younger so called stud prospects.

maybe we should have asked Corvo to post on here instead
All that off season work, and I've become a perimeter poster.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2006, 08:26 AM
  #539
Artie
Registered User
 
Artie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal, Que
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
All that off season work, and I've become a perimeter poster.
Just keep working hard. You need to restablish your big body presence. Crash a few threads, start trolling on the leafs board on Saturday night, mix it up a little.

Artie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.