It's time for the annual prospect rankings, voted by you, the Habs board prospect maniacs.
Please vote for a player and cast your vote for an add-in candidate to be amended to the next poll.
Each poll will last 24 hours.
1. Jarred Tinordi, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (47.49% of the vote)
2. Nathan Beaulieu, Defenseman, Hamilton Bulldogs. (84.55% of the vote).
3. Zachary Fucale, Goaltender, Halifax Mooseheads. (43.14% of the vote).
4. Sebastien Collberg, Left Wing/Right Wing, Frolunda (70.86% of the vote).
5. Mike McCarron, Right Wing, Western Michigan (65.89% of the vote).
6. Charles Hudon, Left Wing, Chicoutimi Sangueneens (33.16% of the vote).
7. Jacob De La Rose, Center/Left Wing/Right Wing, Leksands (34.87% of the vote).
8. Louis Leblanc, Right Wing/Center, Hamilton Bulldogs (33.85% of the vote).
Players to be added:
Mike Condon, G, Hamilton Bulldogs
Robert Mayer, G, ????
Steve Quailer, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs
Peter Delmas, D, Wheeling Nailers
Jeremy Gregoire, C, Baie-Comeau Drakkar
Connor "Sugar" Crisp, LW/C, Eerie Otters
Mike Cichy, C, Western Michigan
Colin Sullivan, D, Boston College
Maxim Trunev, RW, Russia
Stefan Fournier, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs
If I missed anyone or any one is on there that is NOT a member of the organization any longer or NOT considered a prospect, please let me know.
Dietz honest question has Thrower became a gigantic bust or what? I tought everyone wanted him last year and that he was an absolute steal.
I'm still a fan, although having not followed him before this past season, I don't know what went wrong with him. The numbers he put up in his draft year were impressive.
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74
Thomas is my pick. He has outscored everyone of our AHL prospects in his first pro season.
Well that's not very fair, Hamilton was the worst team in the league, they scored only 159 goals, compared to Thomas's team which scored 213 goals. Plus aside from Beaulieu, not much in the way of offensive skill in Hamilton last season especially since Leblanc played so poorly.
Originally Posted by Grant McCagg
Bennett...add Gregoire. Surprised Bennett isn't more highly regarded here. Skating is such an important part of today's game, especially on the blueline.
NCAA players always seem to get underrated here as not many watch them play.
Originally Posted by Andy
Again it would have to be Thomas. He had a good first full season in the ahl and is on the doorstep to the nhl.