HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

That's It! I am officially done as a Blackhawks fan.

Old
07-10-2013, 12:03 PM
hawksfan50

vCash: 500
1. Doesn't bother me that he stepped on our logo..after all the little shromp has as much chance of me buying his music or even listening to it as does his partner in shrimpiness Anthony Louis who we just drafted have any chance of ever playing in the nhl..which is to say that the Biebs is a waste of time as much as Stan wasted a pick on Louis....you can ask both the Biebs and Stam..what in the heck were you thinking? BUT im both cases despite the faux pas...it was a whole lot of activity signifying NOTHING that willeffect Blackhawks destiny.

hawksfan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:03 PM
committedindian86
Flip The Switch

Then there's John Cusack who was a 'die hard' Cubs fan who decided to get Sox tickets to the World Series in '05...

committedindian86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:04 PM
committedindian86
Flip The Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
1. Doesn't bother me that he stepped on our logo..after all the little shromp has as much chance of me buying his music or even listening to it as does his partner in shrimpiness Anthony Louis who we just drafted have any chance of ever playing in the nhl..which is to say that the Biebs is a waste of time as much as Stan wasted a pick on Louis....you can ask both the Biebs and Stam..what in the heck were you thinking? BUT im both cases despite the faux pas...it was a whole lot of activity signifying NOTHING that willeffect Blackhawks destiny.
Only Fiddy would compare Biebs to Anthony Louis while trashing Bowman. Awesome.

Old
07-10-2013, 12:07 PM
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'

vCash: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
And 2. ?

IU Hawks fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Marotte Marauder

Bieber, meh.

But that schmuck Belushi lifting the Cup overhead just frosts me. I've touched the Cup for a photo op but would NEVER think of raising it overhead as if I had won it. That stuff belongs in my dreams, way too much respect for those who earned the right to hoist that baby!

Had I been in Beantown and seen that in person, I may just been required to have an "accidental" altercation with one James Belushi, totally unacceptable.

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:11 PM
committedindian86
Flip The Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
And 2. ?
2. Fiddy out yo

Old
07-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Kurtosis
Patiently Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
And 2. ?
Do you think fiddy really ever bothered to learned how number sequences work?

Kurtosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:13 PM
MetalheadPenguinsFan
Disco Is Dead!!!

vCash: 50
Despite being a Pens fans first and foremost after seeing these pictures... I feel bad for you guys. I really do.

Especially for him standing on your logo. Absolutely ****** act by the little worm.

I've always had a soft spot for your team so I just wanted to offer my condolences.

It's the unfortunate price of success I guess.

MetalheadPenguinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Blue Liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
Bieber, meh.

But that schmuck Belushi lifting the Cup overhead just frosts me. I've touched the Cup for a photo op but would NEVER think of raising it overhead as if I had won it. That stuff belongs in my dreams, way too much respect for those who earned the right to hoist that baby!

Had I been in Beantown and seen that in person, I may just been required to have an "accidental" altercation with one James Belushi, totally unacceptable.
Wholeheartedly concur.

Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ernie View Post
Here he is standing on the Hawks logo.

^
This is what should outrage people

Yeah I don't like him touching cup but I can live with that ,, This is an absolute abomination/disgrace to Hawks organization

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:33 PM
xX Hot Fuss

Still don't get what was going through Belushi's head. I've never been to see the cup. Do they let fans hold it over their heads or can they just get a picture with it?

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:34 PM
ModryJazyk

hm, I didn't know who this little guy on photo is before I read this thread.So it can't distract me.

ModryJazyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Still don't get what was going through Belushi's head. I've never been to see the cup. Do they let fans hold it over their heads or can they just get a picture with it?
I imagine that Belushi was thinking "OMG I am holding Cup ,, I want to lift it and celebrate like when I was little kid"

I can tolerate that (He is a Hawk fan/Chicago fan)

This bieber nonsense is a digrace

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Kurtosis
Patiently Waiting

I wonder what the team thinks (probably not hard to figure out)? You would have to believe they have seen the photo at this point...

I'm sure the Captain is ready to split some skulls right now. McDouche would be a good place to start.

Old
07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Blue Liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Just pictures with it. No one other than members of the team are supposed to be able to hold it/lift it over their heads. They actually talked about it on 670 The Score a day or two after they won. They were talking about how Sharp's dad had the Cup and in his excitement lifted it over his head and how Sharp put his hands on it at the same time to kind of "cover" for his dad doing that.

I'm sure there isn't an official rule stating any of this but it's pretty much known as gospel. Personally, touching it or kissing it on display for a photo op is one thing, but I feel no one should be allowed to hold it, let alone lift over their head, unless they had a hand in winning it. Just my personal belief.

Old
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Sarava

Eh I'm pretty sure lots of non players lift it. For instance...

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Blue Liner

Never said people don't, but they shouldn't and aren't really "supposed" to. **** happens, though. What're you gonna do? At the same time I guess that's part of what makes the Cup unique is that everyday people get to be in contact with it.

Old
07-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Sarava

I would only find it weird if another player from a losing team lifted it. For instance - Chara and Hossa are neighbors. If he lifts it at Hossa's rally in Slovakia - that would seem weird to me. Even with his name on it already.

As for fans - or celebrities like CM Punk. I just see it as different. There's no inference that they earned it... everyone knows they aren't hockey players.

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 01:19 PM
bloggerfanthe*

Good luck on ever winning a cup again.

bloggerfanthe* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Illinihockey

How about this, if you don't want a logo stepped on, don't put it on the floor.

Illinihockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Kurtosis
Patiently Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Okay?

Old
07-10-2013, 01:42 PM
BBH
34|38|61|10|13

Send a message via Skype™ to BBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ernie View Post
Here he is standing on the Hawks logo.

At first I didn't have a problem with it, but now, **** this ****.

BBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 01:43 PM
hawksfan50

Come..come..in defense of Biebs. ..my fellow Canadian....AT LEAST he had the decency not to pee on our logo...the standing on it created only minor buzz in the twitterverse compared to when the Biebs could not hold it in and had to go in public...Now THAT was a disgrace of epic proportion compared to this...THAT was discussed on THE TALK. .this will not get discussed among the girls there..so we know this is just a wee faux pas compared to a Biebs wee-wee faux pas which IS a big deal.

Old
07-10-2013, 01:44 PM
CanadienShark

vCash: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Or how about, don't step on the ****ing logo.

CanadienShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
hawksfan50

When I read the topic thread headline I thought the thread initiator was done because we let Lupul of the Leafs show off his sculpted abs and adonis body. ..what no blackhawks that ripped? Surely we can find one to match a mere Leafs guy as the epitome of hockey maledom? No? Oh..I understand..unlike the Leafs who are good at posing so that women can ogle them, our guys are too busing posing in gear for Championshjp pictures...so that all hockey fans from little boys and girls to old gandpas and grannies can admire not their bodies but their ho key greatness...huge difference in priorities...which is why Leafs are L.....s..(if I spelled out the word the Leaf fan moderators of this board would be on me for trash talk of them..so I will not disparage them in words...merely pointing out that narcissistic flexing is a lok at how great I look fixation...whereas being fixayed on hoisting the Cup in sweatty gear.isI think the better focus for hockey players...not look how great my body is but rather look what my battered bruised and not so perfect body just hoisted...I think even Leafs fans will get the difference..but until their layers "get it" they ain't never gonna get the Cup...just sayin...