HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Comrie Special tomorrow (saturday)

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2004, 05:01 PM
mrush

vCash: 500
Comrie Special tomorrow (saturday)

Theres a comrie special tomorrow on sportsnet i believe at 4pm (correct me if im wrong) where he talks about how his relationship crumbled with the oilers and the game. I saw it awhile ago on the bottom while watching the basketball game. Just thought you guys should know.

Edit: I think its going to be aired on hockey central which is on 4

Old
01-09-2004, 05:29 PM
gretzky2kurri

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrush
Theres a comrie special tomorrow on sportsnet i believe at 4pm (correct me if im wrong) where he talks about how his relationship crumbled with the oilers and the game. I saw it awhile ago on the bottom while watching the basketball game. Just thought you guys should know.

Edit: I think its going to be aired on hockey central which is on 4
I think I already know what this will be.

Comrie looking away from the camera and saying, "We just felt it best we go our seperate ways. I know both teams will benefit from it. It's best for everyone. It's good to finally get to play again......blaa blaa."

Throw in a few "poor me's" and you got a special on sportsnet.

Thanks for telling us though.

Old
01-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Vyse64
N64

Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
it going to be on HockeyCentral
funny stuff G2K

whats worse is HockeyCentral with Bill Watters saying the Leafs almost got everyone who been on trading block in years past (ex. Niinimaa for Tucker )

Old
01-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Burke's Evil Spirit

Ugh, Watters is the ultimate Leafs homer. Apparently the current Hart trophy favorite is Mats Sundin, the most under-rated player in the league is Robert Reichel, and the backup most deserving to be a starter is Trevor Kidd (WTF?). All this is from the HockeyCentral "Halfway-Point Analysis" episode.

Old
01-09-2004, 06:17 PM
The Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burke's Evil Spirit
Ugh, Watters is the ultimate Leafs homer. Apparently the current Hart trophy favorite is Mats Sundin, the most under-rated player in the league is Robert Reichel, and the backup most deserving to be a starter is Trevor Kidd (WTF?). All this is from the HockeyCentral "Halfway-Point Analysis" episode.
Trevor Kidd? I think the back-ups in Minnesota or Detroit or Phoenix are the most deserving of being starters. Trevor Kidd is not even close to being as good as one of those guys. Mats Sundin has been pretty good, and most "under-rated" player is very subjective so I'll give him those. But that back-up thing is ridiculous.

Old
01-09-2004, 06:50 PM
creative giant*

Lets just hope he gets a haircut that makes him look a little more grown up this time (it was hard to take his last interview seriously with his hair wackily draped over half of his humongous head)

Old
01-09-2004, 07:10 PM
oildrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burke's Evil Spirit
Yeah, I saw that same episode and I wanted to puke. What a bunch of homers Waters and Kypreos are. Kidd is garbage, how can they even say he's the best backup in the NHL. Reichel, most under-rated? Pfff. He too is pretty useless. What about someone like Souray being the most under-rated this year, he has 26 points in 43 games for the Habs.

Old
01-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Mr Sakich

I can beleive that reichel is the most under-rated. Everyone thinks he is a completely worthless puke so the minute he does ANYTHING, he is exceeding expectations.

Bill Watters = hockey savant

Old
01-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Oi'll say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrush
Theres a comrie special tomorrow on sportsnet i believe at 4pm (correct me if im wrong) where he talks about how his relationship crumbled with the oilers and the game.
Was it because the debauchery and lewdness of the team on road trips was an affront to his sense of decency? Poor, poor Mikey, my heart really goes out to him.....

Old
01-09-2004, 09:02 PM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
souray has been so vital for the habs, but correct me if i'm wrong im going off the top of my memory most of the points are from the pp right/wrong?

Old
01-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Vyse64
N64

Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
souray has been so vital for the habs, but correct me if i'm wrong im going off the top of my memory most of the points are from the pp right/wrong?
your pretty well right RS

6 PPG 6 PPA 12 poinst on the PP out of 26

Old
01-09-2004, 09:56 PM
hockeyaddict101

They had an interview tonight

on Sportsnet with Gene Principe. I am assuming this may be the same one that airs tomorrow and if it is it is not worth watching.

Comrie said that he there is nothing new. Mumbled something about being locked out of training camp as the reason.

Hmm, yeah right. His agent and he were already saying they wanted out of Edmonton before training camp even started. Try again Mikey.

Old
01-10-2004, 06:24 AM
boxall9

You think Riechel is more underrated than Draper?

Closed Thread