HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blackhawks Re-Sign Marcus Kruger (2 years / 1.325 AAV)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  #126
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo
 
HockeySensible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
Yeah but...
I'd love to live in a world where I could just say **** without context. Everything would be so much easier. I could be like you, and focus on straight stats.

Seriously, I can see how you would have made a great coach. I see why people in meaningful positions on NHL teams, "know who you are". It's so clear to me now.


Last edited by HockeySensible: 07-14-2013 at 06:10 PM.
HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:05 PM
  #127
The Good Doctor
RIP HST (1937-2005)
 
The Good Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kansas City
Country: United States
Posts: 138
vCash: 500
Marcus Kruger clearly is history's greatest monster.

The Good Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:08 PM
  #128
Kurtosis
Trying Not To Suck
 
Kurtosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lakeview
Country: United States
Posts: 23,950
vCash: 500
I cannot recall a 4th line center being as big of a lightning rod for controversy as Marcus Kruger is. It's pretty weird.

Kurtosis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:10 PM
  #129
SLarmer28*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
Marcus Kruger clearly is history's greatest monster.
Naw! That was Viktor Stalberg and Coach Q slayed that beast!

SLarmer28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:13 PM
  #130
Hawkscap
Registered User
 
Hawkscap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,565
vCash: 500
NHLPA is listing his salary @ 1.25 mil for 13-14.

Hawkscap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:13 PM
  #131
SLarmer28*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
I cannot recall a 4th line center being as big of a lightning rod for controversy as Marcus Kruger is. It's pretty weird.
I'm more curious who will be the third line right winger and fourth line right winger next season for the Chicago Blackhawks:

Hayes (Jimmy)
Morin
Smith

One will most likely be sent back to Rockford.

SLarmer28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:15 PM
  #132
SLarmer28*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkscap View Post
NHLPA is listing his salary @ 1.25 mil for 13-14.
What about for the following season?

SLarmer28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:20 PM
  #133
Marotte Marauder
Registered User
 
Marotte Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeySensible View Post
I'd love to live in a world where I could just say **** without context. Everything would be so much easier. I could be like you, and focus on straight stats.

Seriously, I can see how you would have made a great coach. I see why people in meaningful positions on NHL teams, "know who you are". It's so clear to me now.
I'd love to live in a world where context and excuses mean the same thing.

Never really meant "meaningful" unless we consider a couple of young men who will play next year meaningful. Let's just leave it at that.

Slow your roll son, I've got Winwell helmets older than you.

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:27 PM
  #134
SLarmer28*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkscap View Post
NHLPA is listing his salary @ 1.25 mil for 13-14.
http://www.nhlpa.com/the-players/tea...ago-blackhawks

SLarmer28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:48 PM
  #135
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 19,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
I cannot recall a 4th line center being as big of a lightning rod for controversy as Marcus Kruger is. It's pretty weird.
More to do with a lack of targets. Everybody had a decent playoffs and is firmly in their roles.

HawksFan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:52 PM
  #136
SLarmer28*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,649
vCash: 500
NHLPA Free Agency Tracker

http://www.nhlpa.com/the-players/free-agency-tracker

Only updated thru Thursday, 11 July 2013

SLarmer28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:54 PM
  #137
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo
 
HockeySensible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
I'd love to live in a world where context and excuses mean the same thing.

Never really meant "meaningful" unless we consider a couple of young men who will play next year meaningful. Let's just leave it at that.

Slow your roll son, I've got Winwell helmets older than you.
Err.. clearly you do live in that world (and it appears to be a lonely one).

I played hockey with Peter Holland growing up. My impact on the game's as great as yours.

Winner winner, chicken dinner?

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 06:58 PM
  #138
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo
 
HockeySensible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,590
vCash: 500
If it is 1.25M for Kruger, than that's a steal of a contract for the Hawks over the next 2 years. Coupled with Roszival and Handzus signing cheap deals, and this has been a very good off-season for Bo&co.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:05 PM
  #139
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Hawks!
 
UsernameWasTaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeySensible View Post
Err.. clearly you do live in that world (and it appears to be a lonely one).

I played hockey with Peter Holland growing up. My impact on the game's as great as yours.

Winner winner, chicken dinner?
that's funny. i would have guessed you were at least 10 years older than that

UsernameWasTaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:09 PM
  #140
Marotte Marauder
Registered User
 
Marotte Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeySensible View Post
Err.. clearly you do live in that world (and it appears to be a lonely one).

I played hockey with Peter Holland growing up. My impact on the game's as great as yours.

Winner winner, chicken dinner?
If he would have called you in his draft year to work on a few things you would be absolutely correct.

Nice brush with greatness though.

btw, I had Kruger pegged for 1.2 quite a while ago. Sorry others don't value him the same as you and Bubba.

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:14 PM
  #141
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo
 
HockeySensible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
If he would have called you in his draft year to work on a few things you would be absolutely correct.

Nice brush with greatness though.

btw, I had Kruger pegged for 1.2 quite a while ago. Sorry others don't value him the same as you and Bubba.
Errmahgerrd. Could you help me with a few things? I gotta impress the scouts at my rec league this winter. PLEASE!

And? Last I checked, it's the GMs goal to get everyone signed for as cheap as possible. They were able to do that with Kruger. That doesn't mean they don't value him.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:15 PM
  #142
Cullksinikers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 'Merica
Country: United States
Posts: 15,173
vCash: 500
$1.325M AAV!

Man, Stan rules.

Cullksinikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:15 PM
  #143
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo
 
HockeySensible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
that's funny. i would have guessed you were at least 10 years older than that
Lol. Internet forums can be deceiving.. both ways. I take that as a compliment though. Merci.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:16 PM
  #144
Cullksinikers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 'Merica
Country: United States
Posts: 15,173
vCash: 500
CapGeek has the details on their site now. That's a great deal.

Cullksinikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:18 PM
  #145
RedBaronIndian
Registered User
 
RedBaronIndian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,317
vCash: 500
http://capgeek.com/player/1800

Caphit is 1.325 Million which is a great deal

RedBaronIndian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:18 PM
  #146
Cullksinikers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 'Merica
Country: United States
Posts: 15,173
vCash: 500
I also love that he's a RFA again when the deal expires.

Cullksinikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:21 PM
  #147
Marotte Marauder
Registered User
 
Marotte Marauder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeySensible View Post
Errmahgerrd. Could you help me with a few things? I gotta impress the scouts at my rec league this winter. PLEASE!

And? Last I checked, it's the GMs goal to get everyone signed for as cheap as possible. They were able to do that with Kruger. That doesn't mean they don't value him.
Another one of those nasty "yeah buts". Good luck in rec league, 99% of all that lace 'em up wind up there. It's still the greatest game, regardless of competitive level.

The scouts are onto the next greatest thing by now.

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:22 PM
  #148
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo
 
HockeySensible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
Another one of those nasty "yeah buts". Good luck in rec league, 99% of all that lace 'em up wind up there. It's still the greatest game, regardless of competitive level.

The scouts are onto the next greatest thing by now.
Of course.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:28 PM
  #149
Sevanston
Registered User
 
Sevanston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,909
vCash: 500
1.325M for two years, and he's still an RFA afterwards.

And people seriously thought Kruger was going to get overpaid

Sevanston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2013, 07:33 PM
  #150
Judrix
Teuvo is Kane's son
 
Judrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 2,350
vCash: 500
Stan is the man.

Judrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.