HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

NHL 13 GM CONNECTED | ACTIVITY CHECK COMPLETE | 11 Teams Available | Xbox 360 |

Closed Thread

Old
07-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Game 8

vCash: 50
Oilers here!

Old
07-10-2013, 11:46 PM
EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT View Post
CGY is here
Did you not see this?

I'm here and active. Why am I kicked?

Old
07-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakupov is a gangsta View Post
Same goes for Chicago and San Jose, it seems...
I am SJ and I will answer if it is me playing. Sometimes it may be someone else on my Xbox, likely the girlfriend watching Netflix.

Old
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
Did you not see this?

I'm here and active. Why am I kicked?
i apologize man i will accept you again

Old
07-14-2013, 07:13 PM
camwise

whens the sim?

Old
07-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Spartacles

Send a message via MSN to Spartacles
Chi here

Last edited by Spartacles: 07-15-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: logo
Old
07-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Yakupov is a gangsta
Hemsky is a gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacles View Post
Chi here
Is this a joke? You constantly play dodge ball not responding to messages or invites to play. You set your CPU only to conveniently have an error with your roster so no one can play it. You should be kicked.

Old
07-15-2013, 02:03 PM
EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT

Quote:
Is this a joke? You constantly play dodge ball not responding to messages or invites to play. You set your CPU only to conveniently have an error with your roster so no one can play it. You should be kicked.
I think it's almost everyone. It seems there hasn't been a sim in 4 or 5 days

Old
07-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Spartacles

Quote:
Ah so you're the creepy stalker always messaging me. I will note it for future reference. You should probably mention its for GM connected game. I put you on ingnore as people who spam me with messages and chat invites tend to get put there. Also, "NHL" doesnt mean anything in messages.

Old
07-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Oilgasms

Any teams available?

Old
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
oilfan09

here but won't be active this season so feel free to kick me out (if you haven't already). I like this GM league but have been getting bored of NHL 13 and am willing to join back when NHL 14 comes out!

Old
07-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Yakupov is a gangsta
Hemsky is a gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacles View Post
Ah so you're the creepy stalker always messaging me. I will note it for future reference. You should probably mention its for GM connected game. I put you on ingnore as people who spam me with messages and chat invites tend to get put there. Also, "NHL" doesnt mean anything in messages.
Maybe if you actually went on the league or tried to initiate a game yourself this wouldn't have happened. Clearly you neglected it. Also I messaged you on here with the subject "GM Connected" identifying myself in the message. You're a joke and deserve to be kicked.

Old
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Spartacles

Quote:
Maybe if you actually went on the league or tried to initiate a game yourself this wouldn't have happened. Clearly you neglected it. Also I messaged you on here with the subject "GM Connected" identifying myself in the message. You're a joke and deserve to be kicked.
wow angry much? its a game buddy. I may un-ban you if you grow up a little.

Old
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
TheLarsonator

vCash: 473
Quote:
People get busy man so sometimes a videogame takes the back seat to work or whatever is going on in the persons life. That also may mean they don't get a message whether its on here or Xbox. Don't gotta be calling people jokes and demanding they be kicked. Lets all just chill and when the league gets simmed ahead we can get back to having fun playing games again.

Old
07-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Spartacles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLarsonator View Post
People get busy man so sometimes a videogame takes the back seat to work or whatever is going on in the persons life. That also may mean they don't get a message whether its on here or Xbox. Don't gotta be calling people jokes and demanding they be kicked. Lets all just chill and when the league gets simmed ahead we can get back to having fun playing games again.
also what this guy says. I dont always log on to this site. Only to do activity checks usually.

Old
07-15-2013, 08:24 PM
EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT

Seriously... When is the sim!?!?!

Old
07-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
Seriously... When is the sim!?!?!
right now. its summer time!!!

Old
07-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Game 8

Did we up the skill level on the computer teams? Holy **** they can do no wrong!

Old
07-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Attention everyone!!

This will be my last season in the league and I feel bad for missing sims I dont have the interest to be comish for the next couple months. So if someone would gladly take over that would be awesome. I will be comish for 2014 though and I will set up a draft for team picking!! All long term GMs will get first pick

Old
07-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Game 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
Attention everyone!!

This will be my last season in the league and I feel bad for missing sims I dont have the interest to be comish for the next couple months. So if someone would gladly take over that would be awesome. I will be comish for 2014 though and I will set up a draft for team picking!! All long term GMs will get first pick
Thanks man for all of your great work, and also for stepping down when you have other interests to run! I can take the duties for the rest of summer as I will be around and able to sim on a regular basis. My cabin washed down the river with the recent floods so I wont be going there!

Old
07-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Spartacles

Quote:
Attention everyone!!

Thanks for doing the GM job during the waning interest time. Its definitely hard to do.

Old
07-17-2013, 11:11 PM
oilfan09

Quote:
Attention everyone!!

Had been fun with you and I think we are on the same boat where we find NHL 13 boring now! Can't wait to play again in NHL 14!

Old
07-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Game 8

Any sign of Faithful? I sent him a private message but have not heard from him??

Old
07-19-2013, 02:00 PM
EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT

Quote:
Attention everyone!!

You just pass the commish off to the oilers already. You killed HF fresh and now this league is dyeing.

Also, why do you want to be commish of the league on this board next year? You totally flaked off and aren't even an oilers fan. Take it to the main board

Old
07-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
You just pass the commish off to the oilers already. You killed HF fresh and now this league is dyeing.

Also, why do you want to be commish of the league on this board next year? You totally flaked off and aren't even an oilers fan. Take it to the main board
I wasn't home last night. So I will give you Comish tonight game

Is this Kid serious. I didn't know I had to be an oilers fan to be in this league and I'm pretty sure half the people are not oilers fans but really what's your problem?? How did I kill fresh I left right when I knew I had no time for that league. I thought I had time to Comish this one but I don't an I'm sorry!!

If you ask anyone on this league or fresh or hf maple leafs or americanadians. No one has a problem with me so just relax and you can get your games in soon.

Closed Thread