HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goal/Point Predictions 13/14

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-15-2013, 03:35 PM
  #51
Hooliganx3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,879
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
Don't know if Shatty will/can break out to a 60 point dman.. yet at least
I agree I will be very happy if Shatty hits in the 50's this season. I do think Pietrangelo may hit in the 60's though.

Hooliganx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM
  #52
Mike Liut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 9,259
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
Pietro or Vlad will lead the team in scoring


I think Roy will lead the team in points with 70

Mike Liut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 05:54 AM
  #53
PerryTurnbullfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Penalty Box
Country:
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
Don't know if Shatty will/can break out to a 60 point dman.. yet at least
I just see Shatty as the best passer and set up man that we have on the team. I just think he is going to have a big point year kind of like he caught fire early in the season. Roy will ease the burden on him and Pietro. Not to say Pietro isn't a good passer, but I don't think he quite has the vision that Shatty does. Pietro does a whole lot more than what Shatty can though. I'm reaching a bit with both of them. If Pietro scores 50 points, then he deserves Norris consideration for everything else he does. Just my opinion.

PerryTurnbullfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 09:48 PM
  #54
Oiltankjob Fail
Registered User
 
Oiltankjob Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,686
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSuns View Post
Considering he's unlikely to start the season on the Blues NHL roster, I doubt hell put up those numbers. Although, Im hoping he gets a good look in camp and is given some chances to show his ability at the NHL level this year (and im not just saying that cause I drafted him in my fantasy keeper dynasty league haha)
I say he starts with Blues this season he is already 20 has 4+years of junior under his belt , Hitchcock likes and applauds skill. I have seen Rattie live quite a few times and always was really impressed. I think he will step in and produce off the bat. he was very highly coveted midget player taken very high in Whl draft and has exceeded everywhere, if he does start in minors he will be a quick call up if any injuries up front. But I think he will make it out of training camp. Rattie was taken 2nd after RNH in bantam draft Rattie carrer junior ppg 1.28 RNH was 1.25 I know RNH played less time in whl but Rattie is a gem mark my words.


Last edited by Oiltankjob Fail: 07-16-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Oiltankjob Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 10:01 PM
  #55
BlueDream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14,349
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
I say he starts with Blues this season he is already 20 has 4+years of junior under his belt , Hitchcock likes and applauds skill. I have seen Rattie live quite a few times and always was really impressed. I think he will step in and produce off the bat. he was very highly coveted midget player taken very high in Whl draft and has exceeded everywhere, if he does start in minors he will be a quick call up if any injuries up front. But I think he will make it out of training camp.
Unless there are injuries where in the world do you think Rattie is going to play?

Steen-Roy-Stewart
Schwartz-Backes-Oshie
Paajarvi-Berglund-Tarasenko
Sobotka-Lapierre-Reaves
Porter/Cracknell

He's not making this team out of camp, and Armstrong basically said as much. He said recently in an interview that while he will get a look, we have a full roster. Best bet is he is starting in Chicago.

The Blues are a stanley cup contending team (or SHOULD be). That's fine that you like the kid, but putting him on the 4th-line would be useless, and just because he lit up juniors, does not mean we are going to put some 20-year old kid in our top 6. He has absolutely ZERO chance of breaking that top 6. We are going to want to see what Paajarvi has got too so I doubt he cracks the 3rd line either.

Do you know what Hitchcock likes even more than skill? Two-way play.

BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 10:05 PM
  #56
Oiltankjob Fail
Registered User
 
Oiltankjob Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,686
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Unless there are injuries where in the world do you think Rattie is going to play?

Steen-Roy-Stewart
Schwartz-Backes-Oshie
Paajarvi-Berglund-Tarasenko
Sobotka-Lapierre-Reaves
Porter/Cracknell

He's not making this team out of camp, and Armstrong basically said as much. He said recently in an interview that while he will get a look, we have a full roster. Best bet is he is starting in Chicago.

The Blues are a stanley cup contending team (or SHOULD be). That's fine that you like the kid, but putting him on the 4th-line would be useless, and just because he lit up juniors, does not mean we are going to put some 20-year old kid in our top 6. He has absolutely ZERO chance of breaking that top 6. We are going to want to see what Paajarvi has got too so I doubt he cracks the 3rd line either.

Do you know what Hitchcock likes even more than skill? Two-way play.
Wow how did Taresenko ever make the roster last season And I could see him with Backes on 2nd line lw .

Oiltankjob Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 10:22 PM
  #57
Bluesman91
Registered User
 
Bluesman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 9,392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
Wow how did Taresenko ever make the roster last season And I could see him with Backes on 2nd line lw .
By playing a limited role on the 3rd line. Also injuries to Nichol and Langenbrunner.

Bluesman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 10:27 PM
  #58
Chojin
Tiny Panger...
 
Chojin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,711
vCash: 500
I'm just going to work in multiples of fives.

60 points
Stewart - 35/25

50 points
Backes - 20/30
Oshie - 15/35
Pietrangelo - 10/40
Roy - 15/35
Steen - 25/30

40 points
Berglund - 20/20
Shattenkirk - 10/30
Tarasenko - 20/20

30 points
Bouwmeester - 5/25
Paajarvi - 15/15
Schwawrtz - 10/20

20 points
Leopold - 5/15
Sobotka - 10/10

15 points
Lapierre - 5/10
Porter - 5/10

10 points
Cracknell - 5/5
Jackman - 0/10
Polak - 0/10

Handful of points
Cole
Reaves

Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 11:01 PM
  #59
BlueDream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 14,349
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
Wow how did Taresenko ever make the roster last season And I could see him with Backes on 2nd line lw .
Tarasenko was also playing against men in the KHL and was more NHL ready... And we had a spot for him.

Completely different.

You think Rattie is going to play ahead of Schwartz? Once again, no chance. Hitch loves the way Schwartz plays and after the way Jaden competed in the playoffs last year, he's proven he belongs on this team in an important role.

BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2013, 11:35 PM
  #60
Bluesman91
Registered User
 
Bluesman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 9,392
vCash: 500
Schwartz will one day lead the league in takeaways. He's just too sneaky. And the way he braced himself for the Brown knee/elbow shows off his awareness and a little bit of resilience even though he's a smaller guy.

Bluesman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 10:22 AM
  #61
Daley Tarasenkshow
The Notorious
 
Daley Tarasenkshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: St. Louis MO
Country: United States
Posts: 5,400
vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I'm just going to work in multiples of fives.

60 points
Stewart - 35/25

50 points
Backes - 20/30
Oshie - 15/35
Pietrangelo - 10/40
Roy - 15/35
Steen - 25/30

40 points
Berglund - 20/20
Shattenkirk - 10/30
Tarasenko - 20/20

30 points
Bouwmeester - 5/25
Paajarvi - 15/15
Schwawrtz - 10/20

20 points
Leopold - 5/15
Sobotka - 10/10

15 points
Lapierre - 5/10
Porter - 5/10

10 points
Cracknell - 5/5
Jackman - 0/10
Polak - 0/10

Handful of points
Cole
Reaves
I think you've vastly underrated JayBo and Schwartz, and i think Cracknell can do more than that. Otherwise it's a solid list.

Daley Tarasenkshow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 05:11 PM
  #62
STLBLUES44
LehteraschwenkSHoW
 
STLBLUES44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Backes 25G, 27A
Oshie 18G, 33A
Berglund 25G, 18A
Roy 16G, 44 A
Vlad 25G, 20A
Schwartz 17G, 35A (My big breakout candidate)
Stewart 27G, 21A
MPS 14G, 17A
Steen 28G, 23A

Defense:
Petro- 15 G, 43 A
shatty 8 G, 35 A
J-Bo- 7 G, 27 A
Leopold 4 G, 18 A

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2014, 11:41 PM
  #63
Bluesman91
Registered User
 
Bluesman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 9,392
vCash: 500
Figured I'd give this a bump for some laughs midway through the season.

Bluesman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2014, 09:52 AM
  #64
The Note in Ky
Bow to the pyramid
 
The Note in Ky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Muskegon, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,437
vCash: 500
Haha just goes to show how far we have surpassed scoring expectations this year. I think most everyone is above the expected pace except Stewart and Berglund.

The Note in Ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2014, 04:48 PM
  #65
STLBLUES44
LehteraschwenkSHoW
 
STLBLUES44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLBLUES44 View Post
Backes 25G, 27A
Oshie 18G, 33A
Berglund 25G, 18A
Roy 16G, 44 A
Vlad 25G, 20A
Schwartz 17G, 35A (My big breakout candidate)
Stewart 27G, 21A
MPS 14G, 17A
Steen 28G, 23A

Defense:
Petro- 15 G, 43 A
shatty 8 G, 35 A
J-Bo- 7 G, 27 A
Leopold 4 G, 18 A
my prediction isn't horrible.... considering we hadn't signed morrow yet and steen isnow hurt..... .... happily wrong about some of my goal totals haha like schwartz for sure

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2014, 05:09 PM
  #66
Mike Liut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 9,259
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Liut View Post
Steen - 20g, 20a
Roy - 15g, 40a
Stewart - 30g, 25a
Schwartz - 18g, 30a
Backes - 20g, 30a
Oshie - 20g, 25-a
MPS - 15g, 25a
Berglund - 25g, 25a
Tarasenko - 25g, 25a

Pace

Steen 48g, 24a
Roy 16g, 44a
Stewart 30g, 18a
Schwartz 30g, 34a
Backes 34g, 32a
Oshie 16g, 58a
MPS 6g, 4a
Berglund 14g, 24a
Tarasenko 30g, 26a

Mike Liut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2014, 09:15 PM
  #67
The Note in Ky
Bow to the pyramid
 
The Note in Ky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Muskegon, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,437
vCash: 500
UPDATED POINT TOTALS:
Player Goals Assists
Backes 27G 30A
Oshie 21G 39A
Berglund 14G 18A
Roy 9G 28 A
Tarasenko 21G 22A
Schwartz 24G 31A
Stewart 27G 21A
MPS 6G 6A
Steen 33G 27A
Morrow 9G 12A
Sobotka 9G 22A
Lapierre 8G 6A
Reaves 2G 5A

Player Goals Assists
Pietrangelo 8G 43A
Shattenkirk9G 35A
Bouwmeester 4G 33A
Leopold1G 5A
Polak 4G 9A
Jackman 3G 12A
Colaiacovo1G 3A
Cole 3G8A

The Note in Ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2014, 01:47 AM
  #68
Allens Gaping 5 Hole
Winter is Coming
 
Allens Gaping 5 Hole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Arcola, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,598
vCash: 816
There were a few folks in this thread who were right on the money, whoever predicted MPS 6g 7a was as close as it gets lol. Also saw the OP predict Backes with 27g 30a which if the season ended today would be a bullseye!

Allens Gaping 5 Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM
  #69
PerryTurnbullfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Penalty Box
Country:
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steenalizer View Post
There were a few folks in this thread who were right on the money, whoever predicted MPS 6g 7a was as close as it gets lol. Also saw the OP predict Backes with 27g 30a which if the season ended today would be a bullseye!
....and now you know why I'm not a betting man.

PerryTurnbullfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2014, 09:31 AM
  #70
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!
 
2 Minute Minor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Temple, Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 14,861
vCash: 50
Stewart has 27 goals?

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2014, 01:28 PM
  #71
The Note in Ky
Bow to the pyramid
 
The Note in Ky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Muskegon, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,437
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
Stewart has 27 goals?
Haha didn't update his since he's in buff now.

The Note in Ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM
  #72
Robb_K
Registered User
 
Robb_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NordHolandNethrlands
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steenalizer View Post
There were a few folks in this thread who were right on the money, whoever predicted MPS 6g 7a was as close as it gets lol. Also saw the OP predict Backes with 27g 30a which if the season ended today would be a bullseye!
Let's hope it doesn't come true because of that hard puck shot to his ankle in today's game, that kept him out of The 3rd.

Robb_K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2014, 12:12 PM
  #73
STLBLUES44
LehteraschwenkSHoW
 
STLBLUES44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLBLUES44 View Post
Backes 25G, 27A
Oshie 18G, 33A
Berglund 25G, 18A
Roy 16G, 44 A
Vlad 25G, 20A
Schwartz 17G, 35A (My big breakout candidate)
Stewart 27G, 21A
MPS 14G, 17A
Steen 28G, 23A

Defense:
Petro- 15 G, 43 A
shatty 8 G, 35 A
J-Bo- 7 G, 27 A
Leopold 4 G, 18 A
not completely terrible if u remove berglund, roy, MPs and leopold.... i also made this prediction before we signed morrow which hurt the numbers paajarvi was expected to put up. i was almost spot on with shatty lol

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2014, 12:29 PM
  #74
Daley Tarasenkshow
The Notorious
 
Daley Tarasenkshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: St. Louis MO
Country: United States
Posts: 5,400
vCash: 1050
The projections some had for Roy are comical now.

Daley Tarasenkshow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2014, 01:02 PM
  #75
STLBLUES44
LehteraschwenkSHoW
 
STLBLUES44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daley Tarasenkshow View Post
The projections some had for Roy are comical now.
yep, i fit into that category

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.