HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2013 ticket thread Part 6 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
07-11-2013, 09:14 PM
BeardBros
Everything hurt more

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post
I was also in seats 9 and 10 in a 20 seat row and now I'm 6 and 7
You'll be 1 row behind me, couple seats to our right. I think you'll like it.

Old
07-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Yes .. I was the one chatting with him.. He was literally looking for those specific seats going in. I was in the balcony yelling to him to "run" as you were walking up to The seats when they became available... I was right in back of you and asked the lady about the tickets in 314. I was In a gray t-shirt and jeans and my wife was wearing some crazy multi-colored flowy summer thing and shorts.
Nice. Well, not that it makes him feel a lot better. but I more or less drove 100 miles one way for the exact same thing- to move my loge 19 pair to a pair on the other end in the old club seats. It was nice that i didn't make the drive for nothing!

It seemed like it was gonna be a lot of sitting around for nothing. But the drive was definitely worth it. I'll probably be sitting in the L9 seats for a good amount of the games I attend year. It's nice that they are right by a good friend of mine too.

07-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Hnidy Hnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
Friend of friend is in seats 1-2 in that row. Nice view. Congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie10 View Post
Yup 2 seats . Row 13
Welcome to 315, i sit 315-316 aisle. I wouldn't trade seats with Pierre Maguire if he asked. You'll love them

Old
07-11-2013, 10:35 PM
SpeedyLazaro

It's kind of a fun event because its straight up luck towards the end.., right place right time... I took center ice balcony one side and my wife took the other... She is of little patience and after 20 minutes was giving me the *****y "wtf this is stupid" sign. Then she was the one spotted the guy tagging the seats. I had 3 couples that were hovering immediately.

Gotta figure that there are a lot corner guys looking to make a marginal switch without a lot of additional cost.

Ah well. I turned up and ran around for 4 years and finely got to make a slight tweak for better

Old
07-11-2013, 10:43 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBros View Post
You'll be 1 row behind me, couple seats to our right. I think you'll like it.
I'm assuming you are one of the twins with the huge beards?

What row does the Arnold Bread guy "here we go bruins here we go"
Guy sit in

Old
07-12-2013, 04:57 AM
BeardBros
Everything hurt more

Quote:
I'm assuming you are one of the twins with the huge beards?

What row does the Arnold Bread guy "here we go bruins here we go"
Guy sit in
Yes, though we're not twins. 4 yrs. difference, and he sits in the same row as us, in 3 & 4 I think.

Old
07-12-2013, 05:50 AM
ProdigalFan
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
My bad. I wouldn't mind swapping for a game or two if you are close by in the upper rows of L8. I have a friend who has a pair in L8 row 25. I sat in them for game 6 of the Finals. Thoroughly enjoyed them.
Yeah, that's my row too. I love them, and really the only place I'd consider moving to would be the upper rows of 9. Next year I may have to call in sick in order to get to the Garden, there was no way I was going to make it in from the South Shore yesterday.

I also like sitting in the 315/316 area balcony seats, as long as they're not too high, but I share my two tickets with two others and when we went in, they wanted Loge seats.

Old
07-12-2013, 04:41 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBros View Post
Yes, though we're not twins. 4 yrs. difference, and he sits in the same row as us, in 3 & 4 I think.
Cool man... Looking forward to meeting some folks in my new section. Some characters over there, for sure.

The "bread guy" as I call him because I met him at K&8 market in Southie one day when he was delivering the bread.. He was taken aback when I recognized him.. Dude's voice was HORSE that morning!!

I also think the younger guy that wears the bear suit is on the aisle in row 8.

Old
07-12-2013, 05:03 PM
BeardBros
Everything hurt more

Yeah he's a good guy, He goes to at least one game in Toronto every year, and we could hear him screaming at Kessel on tv. Some people get bent out of shape by how loud he yells sometimes, funny stuff.

Old
07-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Morris Wanchuk

Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Any Pats STH out there that want to spare their Portugal vs Brazil presale code?

Old
07-13-2013, 10:56 AM
normalpsychology

vCash: 511
Hey guys, new to the area. Just curious about what I can expect this year. What would you say is the average price of an upper level corner or end ticket on stubhub during the regular season? (for Bruins)

Old
07-13-2013, 12:00 PM
NASCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalpsychology View Post
Hey guys, new to the area. Just curious about what I can expect this year. What would you say is the average price of an upper level corner or end ticket on stubhub during the regular season? (for Bruins)
Too many variables. A "perfect storm" for buyers will got you in for around $35. Conversely, if everything favors a seller's market, you're looking at $200.

Weekends or weeknight?

Dog team or rival opponent?

Before or after (more expensive) Christmas?

How's the team playing?

Weather?

Old
07-13-2013, 02:30 PM
RaskMullet
Pasta Time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
Any Pats STH out there that want to spare their Portugal vs Brazil presale code?
I would also like to know this

Old
07-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Bmf316nhl
But there's no dog

Send a message via AIM to Bmf316nhl
Quote:
me too please?

Old
07-14-2013, 03:36 PM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalpsychology View Post
Depends on the team obviously (only 2 Rangers and Pitt games so those, Chicago, and Van will be pricey.) If you want to go to weeknight games in October and November everything should be at or under 50 bucks. Weekends before Christmas still around or under 100.

After Christmas depends on when you buy and how the teams playing but if the Bruins are playing well figure 100-150 with a maybe a couple games being more.

Old
07-15-2013, 08:38 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Anyone got Sox/Yankee tickets for Friday night?

Old
07-15-2013, 09:53 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Anyone got Sox/Yankee tickets for Friday night?
Should release tix soon. Check box office too. Probably closed til wed or thursday though.

Old
07-17-2013, 10:24 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
Sent hooligan fans pm's.

Old
07-18-2013, 04:19 AM
rickjames

Hello all; Bruins fan since the lockout and just became interested in hockey all of a sudden. My football team over here changed their shirt colour from blue to red and I got upset and quite bored of it, so found a wonderful release in the relatively new sport of hockey. Even started skating lessons 6 weeks ago with the intention of playing at some point.

Back to ticket related stuff; are single game tickets most likely to go on sale as soon as the schedule is released? I'm in Boston from October 19th-27th and essentially my number one priority is getting tickets for me and my two friends. Generally there's not a bad seat in the house yeah? I'm happy to pay more but in the interest of my friends I think they'd prefer it if it were cheaper.

Got a ticket for Dolphins @ Pats as well, despite being a Titans fan I'm stoked.

Old
07-19-2013, 10:02 AM
duckchobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickjames View Post
Hello all; Bruins fan since the lockout and just became interested in hockey all of a sudden. My football team over here changed their shirt colour from blue to red and I got upset and quite bored of it, so found a wonderful release in the relatively new sport of hockey. Even started skating lessons 6 weeks ago with the intention of playing at some point.

Back to ticket related stuff; are single game tickets most likely to go on sale as soon as the schedule is released? I'm in Boston from October 19th-27th and essentially my number one priority is getting tickets for me and my two friends. Generally there's not a bad seat in the house yeah? I'm happy to pay more but in the interest of my friends I think they'd prefer it if it were cheaper.

Got a ticket for Dolphins @ Pats as well, despite being a Titans fan I'm stoked.
Probably some time in September. Go to Bostonbruins.com and sign up for the Bear Club or whatever they're calling it. You'll most likely be able to get a ticket alert that way, if they still do it.

There aren't any true obstructed view seats in the building either, but good luck on finding anything "cheaper."

Old
07-19-2013, 10:06 AM
Newbie10

Nevermind

Last edited by Newbie10: 07-19-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old
07-19-2013, 06:12 PM
CanadianBruinsFan

Looking at going to the Nov. 5 Dallas game. What are the best options? Buying ASAP on ticketmaster or stub hub? Or waiting til later? It's going to be a sought after game (Seguin), just wondering from you Bostonians what the best course of action might be. It'll be my first Bruins game in Boston! Boom.

Old
07-19-2013, 07:50 PM
tragos

Any dates yet on when individual tix are expected on sale?

Old
07-19-2013, 08:27 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBruinsFan View Post
Looking at going to the Nov. 5 Dallas game. What are the best options? Buying ASAP on ticketmaster or stub hub? Or waiting til later? It's going to be a sought after game (Seguin), just wondering from you Bostonians what the best course of action might be. It'll be my first Bruins game in Boston! Boom.
Wait. Buy Stubhub.

Old
07-19-2013, 09:41 PM
duckchobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBruinsFan View Post
Considering games in Boston against Dallas have been phenomenal every game since "The Dallas game" and add in the fact they have Seguin now, I would imagine that it's one of the more expensive pre-Christmas games. The market is gonna do some screwy things this year methinks, so I don't think there's any point in debating buy now v wait and pray. If you find the prices reasonable early on, do it, and don't look back.

Closed Thread