HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

International Jerseys

Old
07-18-2013, 12:24 PM
drivesrf

vCash: 500
International Jerseys

So, I was just in Estonia and did not buy a hockey jersey. I saw two for sale but the price wasn't right. When i got home I looked online to buy one and could not find one anywhere! I am kicking myself for not buying it. That being said, does anyone know where I can pick one up?! Thanks!

drivesrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 01:06 PM
ahump90

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivesrf View Post
So, I was just in Estonia and did not buy a hockey jersey. I saw two for sale but the price wasn't right. When i got home I looked online to buy one and could not find one anywhere! I am kicking myself for not buying it. That being said, does anyone know where I can pick one up?! Thanks!
How much was it, and where did you find it? I will be in estonia in a few weeks.

ahump90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 01:37 PM
drivesrf

It was about $80-90usd. I wouldnt pay over 60, cheap i know haha. It was in Old Tallinn.

Old
07-18-2013, 01:40 PM
ahump90

Quote:
It was about $80-90usd. I wouldnt pay over 60, cheap i know haha. It was in Old Tallinn.
Is that too much for you, If not I may be able to pick one up for you next month, and ship it once im back in the states. I know it is almost impossible to find anything estonian outside taht country.

Old
07-19-2013, 05:52 AM
drivesrf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahump90 View Post
Is that too much for you, If not I may be able to pick one up for you next month, and ship it once im back in the states. I know it is almost impossible to find anything estonian outside taht country.
That is a definate possibility! Where are you from Germany? Just out of curiosity, what are you going there for? I loved it.

Old
07-19-2013, 06:00 AM
ahump90

Quote:
That is a definate possibility! Where are you from Germany? Just out of curiosity, what are you going there for? I loved it.
Im in heidelberg for a year abroad, but my girlfriend is from Haapsalu in estonia, so we are going to visit her family. Then I'm flying back to the US to finish school.