HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-08-2013, 10:15 PM
  #876
Mr Bojanglez
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Mr Bojanglez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: From Jersey w/ Love
Country: United States
Posts: 10,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
I figured the best bang for your buck would be a full season package, but I am not sure I can swing it. Figured at least with a partial might get some of the benefits still (Yanks did that with their partials). Assume have to talk to a rep to get all the details as I don't see anything on the website.
They have various partial plans. I do the "business" plan... I think it used to be called. It's basically all games are Monday through Thursday. Sounds lame, but there are always a bunch of good teams. It's usually around 12 games a year... so about 2 a month. It also allows you semi-priority come playoffs.

I think they have similar plans for the weekends... and then others. I doubt anything is out just yet. I recommend it though, if finances are tight. You get a decent enough discount on your tickets and you spot buy extra games.

Mr Bojanglez is offline  
Old
07-11-2013, 07:44 PM
  #877
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!
 
ThePSEGPowerPoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,573
vCash: 500
I haven't received an e-mail since the Draft tickets. Is that normal? Did people receive Yankee Stadium ticket emails already?

ThePSEGPowerPoster is offline  
Old
07-11-2013, 09:00 PM
  #878
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePSEGPowerPoster View Post
I haven't received an e-mail since the Draft tickets. Is that normal? Did people receive Yankee Stadium ticket emails already?
Nope, and I typically will post STH emails here just to make sure everyone gets it who may have missed.. Consider now until Labor Day the "dry spell period" where you don't hear much.. That said, I'm sure NHL Stadium Series info will be out by mid-August making this A very exciting dry spell lol

Colin226 is offline  
Old
07-11-2013, 09:03 PM
  #879
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!
 
ThePSEGPowerPoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Nope, and I typically will post STH emails here just to make sure everyone gets it who may have missed.. Consider now until Labor Day the "dry spell period" where you don't hear much.. That said, I'm sure NHL Stadium Series info will be out by mid-August making this A very exciting dry spell lol
Thank you. I thought I saw an e-mail posted somewhere here.

ThePSEGPowerPoster is offline  
Old
07-12-2013, 10:55 AM
  #880
BCdevil
Registered User
 
BCdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Does anyone who went to the Draft Party and took a picture on stage know how to get the large version from the website?

BCdevil is offline  
Old
07-12-2013, 09:55 PM
  #881
Mr.Krinkle
Pod 6 is Jerks
 
Mr.Krinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ - Sec. 229
Country: United States
Posts: 13,719
vCash: 500
There's instructions at the top of that page about it - but it says to copy the caption and use that as a URL - but there's no captions, even when you mouse-hover over the images.

Mr.Krinkle is offline  
Old
07-13-2013, 09:51 AM
  #882
BCdevil
Registered User
 
BCdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krinkle View Post
There's instructions at the top of that page about it - but it says to copy the caption and use that as a URL - but there's no captions, even when you mouse-hover over the images.
Thanks for verifying that I'm not crazy.

BCdevil is offline  
Old
07-16-2013, 05:59 PM
  #883
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!
 
ThePSEGPowerPoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,573
vCash: 500
I have tried for 4 months to pay my season ticket account balance in full and finance is still "processing" my request. I referred a coworker and received a bonus and want to use the bonus to help pay off my seats. Has anyone else done this? Didn't know it was going to be this complicated.

ThePSEGPowerPoster is offline  
Old
07-16-2013, 06:21 PM
  #884
DustersAnonymous
Let the Larsson Play
 
DustersAnonymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 94
vCash: 500
Has anyone heard anything about this years equipment sale? A friend of friend working within the organization told me there definitely will be one and its tentatively scheduled for September but my STH rep said he wasn't sure if there'd be one at all..

DustersAnonymous is offline  
Old
07-16-2013, 06:21 PM
  #885
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
I totally lost the little paper they gave us with the link to the pictures from the pre-draft stage thing. Anyone have that handy? Are the pictures even up yet?

*edit* Got it. Thanks.


Last edited by DevilzFan: 07-16-2013 at 07:52 PM.
DevilzFan is offline  
Old
07-16-2013, 07:55 PM
  #886
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krinkle View Post
There's instructions at the top of that page about it - but it says to copy the caption and use that as a URL - but there's no captions, even when you mouse-hover over the images.
Yeah, still can't get anything but the small version. *sigh*

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
07-16-2013, 09:10 PM
  #887
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePSEGPowerPoster View Post
I have tried for 4 months to pay my season ticket account balance in full and finance is still "processing" my request. I referred a coworker and received a bonus and want to use the bonus to help pay off my seats. Has anyone else done this? Didn't know it was going to be this complicated.
Have you called the team? I'm assuming they would know why it's still processing. I'm assuming they can also credit your account for the referral commission

Colin226 is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 10:12 AM
  #888
boss2003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Season Tickets

I just recently got season tickets and my job transferred down to Cherry Hill. I will certainly not be able to make all of the games, so I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying a portion of my games. Let me know if you are interested.

boss2003 is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 12:09 PM
  #889
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2003 View Post
I just recently got season tickets and my job transferred down to Cherry Hill. I will certainly not be able to make all of the games, so I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying a portion of my games. Let me know if you are interested.
Check out the Lids Locker Room at the Cherry Hill Mall.. Best selection of Devils gear in South Jersey as there are a decent number of Devils fans in that area

Colin226 is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 12:16 PM
  #890
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: #FIREPETE
Country: United States
Posts: 18,575
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Check out the Lids Locker Room at the Cherry Hill Mall.. Best selection of Devils gear in South Jersey as there are a decent number of Devils fans in that area
Yes there are and a few post here on HFboards.

A guy who used to sit near me a few years ago before he upgraded to the lower level was from the town next to Cherry Hill (Marlton).
He made almost every game too that season.

Devils Dominion is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 03:29 PM
  #891
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!
 
ThePSEGPowerPoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,573
vCash: 500
If you call the Devils STH line you no longer hear any Kovy references or highlights. Even the Henrique "it's over" goal. They censored Kovy's name.

ThePSEGPowerPoster is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 04:31 PM
  #892
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: #FIREPETE
Country: United States
Posts: 18,575
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePSEGPowerPoster View Post
If you call the Devils STH line you no longer hear any Kovy references or highlights. Even the Henrique "it's over" goal. They censored Kovy's name.
Good, we don't need to hear about the quitter anymore.

Devils Dominion is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 04:43 PM
  #893
Balance
Registered User
 
Balance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePSEGPowerPoster View Post
If you call the Devils STH line you no longer hear any Kovy references or highlights. Even the Henrique "it's over" goal. They censored Kovy's name.
So now were deleting history

Balance is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 04:59 PM
  #894
NJDevs26
Moderator
Status quo
 
NJDevs26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 24,583
vCash: 150
lol that's a little extreme

NJDevs26 is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 05:21 PM
  #895
YouMyBoyBlue
Registered User
 
YouMyBoyBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 279
vCash: 500
2013-14 sth price

Hey guys. 2nd year as STH here. Just saw the schedule today. 41 Home games. I started paying monthly for 2013-14 season on April. I did the math and it doesnt add up right. I'm paying more than what I'm suppose to pay for 2 seats. Question for STHs: Is this something Prudential will fix eventually?

YouMyBoyBlue is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 05:24 PM
  #896
NJDevs26
Moderator
Status quo
 
NJDevs26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 24,583
vCash: 150
It depends where your seats are, they upped a few of the prices from last year.

NJDevs26 is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 05:28 PM
  #897
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!
 
ThePSEGPowerPoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
lol that's a little extreme
Crazy part is they have Bobby butler in a call. "Poking away" at a puck that Zubrus buries. But for the Henrique goal...crowd noise over Kovalchuk.

They used to also have a few Kovy goals and the Kovy/Elias goal and they deleted all of it.

ThePSEGPowerPoster is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 05:29 PM
  #898
ThePSEGPowerPoster
LOSER POINTS!
 
ThePSEGPowerPoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMyBoyBlue View Post
Hey guys. 2nd year as STH here. Just saw the schedule today. 41 Home games. I started paying monthly for 2013-14 season on April. I did the math and it doesnt add up right. I'm paying more than what I'm suppose to pay for 2 seats. Question for STHs: Is this something Prudential will fix eventually?
They probably haven't credited you for the winter classic seats.

ThePSEGPowerPoster is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 05:36 PM
  #899
YouMyBoyBlue
Registered User
 
YouMyBoyBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 279
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
It depends where your seats are, they upped a few of the prices from last year.
Last season I paid $49 a seat. Did the math and now im paying $60+ a seat.

YouMyBoyBlue is offline  
Old
07-19-2013, 05:38 PM
  #900
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: #FIREPETE
Country: United States
Posts: 18,575
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMyBoyBlue View Post
Hey guys. 2nd year as STH here. Just saw the schedule today. 41 Home games. I started paying monthly for 2013-14 season on April. I did the math and it doesnt add up right. I'm paying more than what I'm suppose to pay for 2 seats. Question for STHs: Is this something Prudential will fix eventually?
You pay for 44 games, 3 preseason games & 41 reg season games.

Devils Dominion is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.