HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket Prices 2013-2014

View Poll Results: Are you renewing or buying season tickets at these prices?
Yes 45 54.22%
No 28 33.73%
Undecided 10 12.05%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
07-23-2013, 10:16 AM
niinah
Section 214

vCash: 500
I got myself a pair of seats in the upper bowl after all!

I had complained to my original rep, emailed another rep, and called the subscriber hotline and asked to speak with a manager, all this last week after I ended up with no tickets.

Now, the original rep calls me back and says after speaking with her manager and the other rep they found some tickets for me in the upper bowl!
Section 215 row 8, here we come!
I still don't quite believe it until I receive the e-mail and invoice and check the seats ( I was so dumbfounded on the phone may have gotten the section wrong )

Lesson learned, and thank you guys for making me believe it is possible! -- it pays off to be in contact and complain and ask to speak with the manager when you feel mistreated!

Old
07-23-2013, 10:26 AM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by niinah View Post

I had complained to my original rep, emailed another rep, and called the subscriber hotline and asked to speak with a manager, all this last week after I ended up with no tickets.

Now, the original rep calls me back and says after speaking with her manager and the other rep they found some tickets for me in the upper bowl!
I still don't quite believe it until I receive the e-mail and invoice and check the seats ( I was so dumbfounded on the phone may have gotten the section wrong )

Lesson learned, and thank you guys for making me believe it is possible! -- it pays off to be in contact and complain and ask to speak with the manager when you feel mistreated!
Glad we could be of help. Congrats on the new seats...and nice to hear you even managed to get a pair on the good end!

Old
07-23-2013, 10:37 AM
niinah
Section 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Glad we could be of help. Congrats on the new seats...and nice to hear you even managed to get a pair on the good end!
Thank you!! I am super psyched! (and yes I did get the section right 215 )

Old
07-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Giacomin

Quote:

Good Job!

Old
07-23-2013, 01:19 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

vCash: 50
most of 215 used to be press boxes, are you in the old area or the converted area?

curious to see if those will become bench type seats or regular seats. 216 is supposed to become ADA friendly seating

Old
07-23-2013, 01:22 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
most of 215 used to be press boxes, are you in the old area or the converted area?

curious to see if those will become bench type seats or regular seats. 216 is supposed to become ADA friendly seating
You're in 222 now, right? I'm curious to know what's in the front of that section now?

Old
07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
You're in 222 now, right? I'm curious to know what's in the front of that section now?
I think it's wheelchair/ADA seating

Old
07-23-2013, 01:40 PM
OKnumber25

Quote:
Thank you!! I am super psyched! (and yes I did get the section right 215 )
Nice work & welcome. You're close enough to me (413) that I could dump a beer on your head.

Old
07-23-2013, 01:48 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKnumber25 View Post
Nice work & welcome. You're close enough to me (413) that I could dump a beer on your head.
lol, front row seats?

Old
07-23-2013, 01:57 PM
OKnumber25

Quote:

Do we know for certain that the press boxes just under 413&414 are going away? Virtual view from 2012 didn't show press boxes there either. Only difference between 2012 & 2013 on virtual view is that 2012 shows fixed seats (which were not actually there) and 2013 shows folding chairs. It is entirely possible that print media will remain in these press boxes while broadcast media will be moved from their temporary quarters elsewhere to the bridge location.

Virtual view in 2013 shows tickets in 216 where 2102 did not, but still nothing under the aisle between 413&414. Another possibility is that they just eliminate half of this press area and 215 remains the skinny section it is.

Old
07-23-2013, 02:02 PM
OKnumber25

Quote:
lol, front row seats?
Yes, row 1. 413 is only 6 seats wide. Dumping brew straight ahead would hit press box. Dumping brew to our left would hit seats in 215. Other 413 rows overlook 215 as well. It is where they truncated the old mezzanine and it sits slightly higher than 215 and has a glass end wall.

Old
07-23-2013, 02:17 PM
niinah
Section 214

Quote:

I have seats 3-4, are these next to the aisle or next to the wall on the side?

Old
07-23-2013, 02:19 PM
niinah
Section 214

Quote:
Haha thanks! Seems like shouting distance :p

Old
07-23-2013, 02:22 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
I have seats 3-4, are these next to the aisle or next to the wall on the side?
in rows 7,8,9,10 I believe seat 4 is against the wall

Old
07-23-2013, 02:23 PM
niinah
Section 214

Quote:
in rows 7,8,9,10 seat 4 is against the wall
OK thanks for the info! Good thing the row is only 4 seats wide, less people to bother when getting in/out of the seats, and nobody to get up for next to the wall just need to keep an eye on the beer dumping guys upstairs :p

Old
07-23-2013, 02:50 PM
vstk

Quote:
and nobody to get up for next to the wall
Just a little worried about the visibility, wonder how much (if any) does the wall affect on the view.

Old
07-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Blueshirt67

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstk View Post
Just a little worried about the visibility, wonder how much (if any) does the wall affect on the view.
I think the wall became a non-issue last year. I was offered 215 row 10 against the wall last year and I was worried about it so I relocated because I dont trust them. I doubt theres an issue in row 8.

Old
07-23-2013, 10:46 PM
OKnumber25

Quote:
OK thanks for the info! Good thing the row is only 4 seats wide, less people to bother when getting in/out of the seats, and nobody to get up for next to the wall just need to keep an eye on the beer dumping guys upstairs :p
Just don't show up wearing a Penguins Jersey and you'll be OK.

Old
07-23-2013, 10:57 PM
vstk

Quote:
Just don't show up wearing a Penguins Jersey and you'll be OK.
If my wife would ever wear that thing on her, I'd divorce her on the spot.

Old
07-24-2013, 10:55 AM
ChOyBoY

Quote:

that's awesome good for you..a little jealous not gonna lie!

Old
07-24-2013, 11:22 AM
niinah
Section 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOyBoY View Post
that's awesome good for you..a little jealous not gonna lie!
Thanks
I am now less jealous of Nash Money for snatching up those gallery row 2's

Old
07-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Nash Money

Quote:
Thanks
I am now less jealous of Nash Money for snatching up those gallery row 2's
Congrats! It seems to me that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you put enough pressure on your rep/manager, they'll eventually try to do something for you. I'm very glad it worked out for both of us.

Please tell me you count as a second year subscriber.

Old
07-24-2013, 04:26 PM
niinah
Section 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Congrats! It seems to me that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you put enough pressure on your rep/manager, they'll eventually try to do something for you. I'm very glad it worked out for both of us.

Please tell me you count as a second year subscriber.
Thank you & congrats to us both! And thanks for sharing your story as inspiration!

As far as I know, I have the same account # and my invoice says "renewal", so hopefully this counts as my second year subscribing

Old
07-24-2013, 05:40 PM
islandxtreme26

Hey all, I check in here every other day or so but not sure if anyone has gotten Bridge pricing info yet so I wanted to share what I received from my rep today - I have been looking for a full plan but the locations I wanted were unavailable. I inquired about the bridges a few weeks ago and this is what I got:

Quote:
"I wanted to get in touch with you about the Chase Bridges. I spoke with my manager and he mentioned that we will most likely have half plans available. He said that they will most likely be $150 a ticket."

Old
07-24-2013, 05:43 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandxtreme26 View Post
Hey all, I check in here every other day or so but not sure if anyone has gotten Bridge pricing info yet so I wanted to share what I received from my rep today - I have been looking for a full plan but the locations I wanted were unavailable. I inquired about the bridges a few weeks ago and this is what I got:
~$150 is pretty much where I pegged them. 1st Row center ice gallery seats are $165 so it makes sense that these are in the same neighborhood.

Closed Thread