HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Florida tickets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-23-2013, 01:19 PM
  #1
ReppingMTL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 148
vCash: 500
Florida tickets

Just found this online, crazy how tickets vary in different cities.
That's a little less than $300 for the season.

I spend more money at Timmies before a game lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1017738_10153043445105224_1724057164_n.jpg‎ (60.0 KB, 53 views)

ReppingMTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 01:31 PM
  #2
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse
 
overlords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,033
vCash: 500
Was it florida or tampa who once had that promotion where if you rode your bike to the stadium you got free tickets and food?

__________________



"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards
overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
  #3
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars
 
Lars Mon Amour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint-Hyacinthe, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Damn, why I'm not an american living in Florida...

Lars Mon Amour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 01:39 PM
  #4
BigDaddyLurch
I fought the Law...
 
BigDaddyLurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Exiled from Reality
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,549
vCash: 500
THIS is why Florida shouldn't have a damn team...move them to Quebec City and get it over with...

BigDaddyLurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 01:45 PM
  #5
Cyclones Rock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,445
vCash: 500
A buddy of mine went to a game down in Florida a few years ago and paid $17 for a ticket, parking and a $10 gas card. You can't find deals like that in the lowest minor hockey leagues.

Quebec City should be the Panthers destination.

Cyclones Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:01 PM
  #6
habby1197
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
I'm a Habs season ticket holder... I have 4 seats, 2 in the Blue (403) Also two in the Reds (121)... I go to games in the Blue, and give the Reds to clients.... Just bought a pair of season tickets for the Panthers...

I had to do it, I'm in florida for Christmas, and maybe spring break...

Two free jerseys, free parking and 50$ two duffys sports bar?

all for 7$ a game.

616$ plus 5$ service charge later I have a pair of tickets to 44 panther games!

habby1197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
  #7
Dagistitsyn
Registered User
 
Dagistitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habby1197 View Post
I'm a Habs season ticket holder... I have 4 seats, 2 in the Blue (403) Also two in the Reds (121)... I go to games in the Blue, and give the Reds to clients.... Just bought a pair of season tickets for the Panthers...

I had to do it, I'm in florida for Christmas, and maybe spring break...

Two free jerseys, free parking and 50$ two duffys sports bar?

all for 7$ a game.

616$ plus 5$ service charge later I have a pair of tickets to 44 panther games!
What the hell are ya gunna do with 44 Panthers tickets?

So jealous you have season tickets in Montreal.

Dagistitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
  #8
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse
 
overlords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,033
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn View Post
What the hell are ya gunna do with 44 Panthers tickets? Lol.
Burn them for heat?

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:11 PM
  #9
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn View Post
What the hell are ya gunna do with 44 Panthers tickets? Lol.
You put them on Ebay. Even if he get's 20$ a pair, he makes his money back and more!!

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:16 PM
  #10
BigDaddyLurch
I fought the Law...
 
BigDaddyLurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Exiled from Reality
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
You put them on Ebay. Even if he get's 20$ a pair, he makes his money back and more!!
Are there even 44 Panthers fans out there to buy them??...do they really exist??...

BigDaddyLurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:25 PM
  #11
Dagistitsyn
Registered User
 
Dagistitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
You put them on Ebay. Even if he get's 20$ a pair, he makes his money back and more!!
Only problem with that is, theres a TON of other seats to pick from for face value. Not like Florida sells many tickets, why go on Ebay for them? lol

Dagistitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:34 PM
  #12
Goalchenyuk87
Registered User
 
Goalchenyuk87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Makes me want to go to Florida for vacation+ hockey game.

Goalchenyuk87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:37 PM
  #13
guest1467
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 24,824
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn View Post
Only problem with that is, theres a TON of other seats to pick from for face value. Not like Florida sells many tickets, why go on Ebay for them? lol
No kidding.

Why would someone pay the fees, take the risk, and associate with the hassle of ebay when they can just get them directly from the team's website before the game? Or hell, just buy them at the door.

guest1467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:38 PM
  #14
habby1197
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
Yeah, I'll go down for a few games, maybe see 5 or 6... They told me they have a charity I can donate games to also...

If anyone here will be down for a game and wants a pair let me know, my treat. LOL

habby1197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:41 PM
  #15
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse
 
overlords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,033
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
No kidding.

Why would someone pay the fees, take the risk, and associate with the hassle of ebay when they can just get them directly from the team's website before the game? Or hell, just buy them at the door.
Or pick them up off the ground.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:43 PM
  #16
guest1467
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 24,824
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Or pick them up off the ground.
Or just walk right in.

guest1467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 03:13 PM
  #17
Theosis
11, 27, 31, 67, 76 ♥
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,181
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
Or just walk right in.
Wouldn't surprise me if after the game starts, they start letting people go in for free just to try and fill up the stadium

Theosis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 03:26 PM
  #18
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 9,394
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theosis View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if after the game starts, they start letting people go in for free just to try and fill up the stadium
Sunrise is a hole. People would rather go to the shopping mall across the street.

ThaDevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 04:20 PM
  #19
68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,430
vCash: 500
I remember when I went to Florida with my brother. We got a pair of tickets for 6$ on stubhub. Then we parked our car for free at a shopping mall right near the arena and some guys wanted to give us tickets for free. I don't know what the **** the people in Florida are doing...

68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 05:37 PM
  #20
LeHab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habby1197 View Post
Yeah, I'll go down for a few games, maybe see 5 or 6... They told me they have a charity I can donate games to also...

If anyone here will be down for a game and wants a pair let me know, my treat. LOL
http://www.cavemag.com/my-year-as-a-...ticket-holder/

You should read this guy story.

LeHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 05:55 PM
  #21
Habiton
Registered User
 
Habiton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 906
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by persh View Post
Thanks for the link, great read!

Habiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 06:27 PM
  #22
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,246
vCash: 500
Unbelievable how cheap the FLA tickets are...the canucks that go down there and spend the winters are probably the one's at the hockey games, absolutely loving it!!

Meanwhile, in cities like TO and Montreal the fans have to pay through the nose, big time... Supply vs demand is a nasty reality in some markets...

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 06:33 PM
  #23
Pat Paeplow
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 149
vCash: 500
season tickets for their AHL affiliate, the San Antonio Rampage are actually more expensive, $390. That must be unprecedented

Pat Paeplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 06:40 PM
  #24
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,246
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopamine Fiend View Post
season tickets for their AHL affiliate, the San Antonio Rampage are actually more expensive, $390. That must be unprecedented
Makes you wonder how long the NHL will stay in Sunrise?

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 06:56 PM
  #25
LeHab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
Unbelievable how cheap the FLA tickets are...the canucks that go down there and spend the winters are probably the one's at the hockey games, absolutely loving it!!

Meanwhile, in cities like TO and Montreal the fans have to pay through the nose, big time... Supply vs demand is a nasty reality in some markets...
Expos used to have $5 tickets in the bleachers plus the occasional Hot Dog for 1$ events. Good times...

LeHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.