HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread

Old
07-23-2013, 07:02 PM
BOS77

vCash: 500
All Purpose Tickets Thread

Hey guy's I'm going to be visiting your city in Jan. i'm hoping to make it to a couple games jan.7th and jan.9th wondering where is a good place to get tickets and when do they usually come on sale. I checked ticketmaster but there was none for sale yet. roughly what would tickets cost i'm looking for something within 10 rows from the glass or any suggestion from anyone where is a good spot to be. thanks for any info.

Last edited by Jonesey: 07-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.
BOS77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Fo Shea Shea

General public tickets probably won't go on sale until end of August, first of September. Ticketmaster is where you should buy them. Lower bowl that far off the glass, $125 to $70, pending on where they are located. Best seat are in the upper bowl in my opinion. The last full season we had they sold the GP tickets in 2 groups, Ocotber/November/December games went on sale first. Then January/February/March/April games went on sale first of December. Haven't heard if that will be the case this year.

Fo Shea Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Preds33

Yes Ticketmaster or you could try the ticketexhange and buy from a season ticket holder.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 04:42 AM
BOS77

Thanks for the info guy's, there is going to be thousands of people coming to nashville that week and there going to be staying in the hotels around the arena so i'm going to try and get tickets as soon as i can as i figure they may be hard to get.

Old
07-24-2013, 08:04 AM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS77 View Post
Hey guy's I'm going to be visiting your city in Jan. i'm hoping to make it to a couple games jan.7th and jan.9th wondering where is a good place to get tickets and when do they usually come on sale. I checked ticketmaster but there was none for sale yet. roughly what would tickets cost i'm looking for something within 10 rows from the glass or any suggestion from anyone where is a good spot to be. thanks for any info.
In the past, some of us (myself included) have 'Ambassador' links to buy tickets at STH prices via Ticketmaster w/ limited processing fees. For the last few years, mine has been: predators.nhl.com/hopkins/ with a password of 'preds'. Feel free to go that route when single-game tix are available in late August/early September and save a few bucks from the pockets of the scalpers. Otherwise, scalping is legal in TN and can be used to get in as a last resort. Hope that this helps!

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 08:59 AM
ffwrx
Don't Blink!

Quote:
Thanks for the info guy's, there is going to be thousands of people coming to nashville that week and there going to be staying in the hotels around the arena so i'm going to try and get tickets as soon as i can as i figure they may be hard to get.
What is going on in January?

ffwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwrx View Post
What is going on in January?
The Music City Center is having a conferences during this span.

Archery Trade Association - Jan 6-8

and another one starting on the 11th. That's all I see right now.

Old
07-24-2013, 11:47 AM
BOS77

thanks very much savagesteve i may just try that.
Preds33 is right I'm coming for the archery trade show (ATA) it's like the largest archery convention in the world there will be thousands coming in for that, i'm staying in a hotel just a few blocks from the convention center and arena,were also going to spend another week there after the show checking out the city. the bruins are my favorite team but i always really like the preds since day one and i can't wait to see them.

Old
07-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Quote:
Before I became a STH I used Stubhub and was pleased with their service. I always chose electronic delivery tickets and got good seats that were cheaper than Ticketmaster. However, last season, SH was just as expensive as TM. Maybe due to the lockout or the way the Preds are doing their tickets now. Not sure.

MCC Cam by the way: MCC Cam

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Party View Post
Before I became a STH I used Stubhub and was pleased with their service. I always chose electronic delivery tickets and got good seats that were cheaper than Ticketmaster. However, last season, SH was just as expensive as TM. Maybe due to the lockout or the way the Preds are doing their tickets now. Not sure.

I did not know this existed. Nice view

Old
07-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Jarnberg

I doubt you'll have any trouble getting tickets. You'll probably be able to walk-up. Unless the team decides to give away 2000 tickets a game again.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 07:26 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

ontheforecheck always links tiqiq.com. They are already showing Hawks/Preds tickets STARTING at just under $200!!!

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
ontheforecheck always links tiqiq.com. They are already showing Hawks/Preds tickets STARTING at just under $200!!!
SBNation had an affiliation with Tiqiq which is why they always linked it. I recently read that SBNation signed a new ticket reseller affiliation. Look for that to get pumped this time.

FWIW, I like the Tiqiq site too...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 04:59 AM
JamboPred

Do you guys think it would be risky if I were to buy hotel and flights for a trip to Nashville without the guarantee of getting Preds tickets? Do you think i will have any difficulty getting tickets when they become available? Because the price of hotels and flights are only going to rise between now and January, so i wouldn't mind getting them booked as soon as possible.

JamboPred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboPred View Post
Do you guys think it would be risky if I were to buy hotel and flights for a trip to Nashville without the guarantee of getting Preds tickets? Do you think i will have any difficulty getting tickets when they become available? Because the price of hotels and flights are only going to rise between now and January, so i wouldn't mind getting them booked as soon as possible.
No, with the exception of the home opener, Chicago and the single Detroit game, I don't see the games selling out for sometime if they do sell out

Old
07-25-2013, 07:36 AM
JamboPred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
No, with the exception of the home opener, Chicago and the single Detroit game, I don't see the games selling out for sometime if they do sell out
Ok, thanks for the response.

JamboPred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 07:41 AM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Party View Post

Been a while since I was in town. What cross street am I looking at in the bottom of the picture? I see the arena but I'm lost on what I'm seeing elsewhere. (I really need to get back there for a couple of games.) Thanks

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 07:43 AM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

What is on the roof of that building with the wavy roof across from the bridge? It looks like two football fields.

AtlantaWhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Fo Shea Shea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstcyr View Post
Been a while since I was in town. What cross street am I looking at in the bottom of the picture? I see the arena but I'm lost on what I'm seeing elsewhere. (I really need to get back there for a couple of games.) Thanks
4th and Demonbreun

Fo Shea Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 07:49 AM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fo Shea Shea View Post
4th and Demonbreun
Thanks.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 08:54 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaWhaler View Post
What is on the roof of that building with the wavy roof across from the bridge? It looks like two football fields.
Music City Center. It's the new convention center, saying is't massive is an understatement, it's 2,100,000-square-foot.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Music City Center. It's the new convention center, saying is't massive is an understatement, it's 2,100,000-square-foot.
Holy crap, that's huge. Atlanta's is massive as well. Do you know what that is on the roof of that thing? I can't tell...

Old
07-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Holy crap, that's huge. Atlanta's is massive as well. Do you know what that is on the roof of that thing? I can't tell...
I believe it is some kind of grass to help make it a little more eco-friendly

Old
07-25-2013, 09:12 AM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I believe it is some kind of grass to help make it a little more eco-friendly
Gotcha. That's a lot of grass!

Old
07-25-2013, 09:16 AM
YouAreTheGovt

Quote:
Green roof. Small seedums and grass n' stuff. A special places where butterflies and insects can frolic.

YouAreTheGovt is offline   Reply With Quote