HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Meyer

Old
11-03-2006, 01:19 PM
NHDrunk

vCash: 500
Meyer

Brutal on the blueline guys are making him look like a turnstile. I noticed this last year but the team was doing well and it didnt cost us. This year he's painfull to watch. He might make a great team mascot but at 450k a year he might be a little overpriced. Sitting in the 2nd level his numbers are bigger than he is. When are we going to get NHL size players for our team that can skate? If I'm forced to watch 1/2 size players play a 1/2 ss game then my tickets should be 1/2 price.

NHDrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Coburnfan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDrunk View Post
Brutal on the blueline guys are making him look like a turnstile. I noticed this last year but the team was doing well and it didnt cost us. This year he's painfull to watch. He might make a great team mascot but at 450k a year he might be a little overpriced. Sitting in the 2nd level his numbers are bigger than he is. When are we going to get NHL size players for our team that can skate? If I'm forced to watch 1/2 size players play a 1/2 ss game then my tickets should be 1/2 price.
Seriously you had better retract that statment...Meyer is a huge bargin at 450K, compared to what Hatcher Rathje and Gauthier make (and yes they all get beat at the blueline too).

Coburnfan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 02:12 PM
AirheadPete
G-Dub

Quote:

devils will give you lukowich for him if you hate him so much

AirheadPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 05:15 PM
mikedifr

Quote:
Um, I will not argue with you this year but I dont know what the heck you were watching last year. He was arguably the steadiest dman we had the last half of the year.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Kaktus*

Ever since Meyer got married.....
Note to Meyer. Get a divorce.

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2006, 07:27 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator