HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

(xbox360)....mods please close..thank you

Closed Thread

Old
08-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

vCash: 500
Chevy can you get Pittsburgh to play me in like 5 min? He is showing away

Old
08-02-2013, 12:20 AM
boltz88

lookin to trade clowe (83)

Old
08-02-2013, 06:20 AM
ChuckWoods

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Pretty sure Pittsburgh just played NJ CPU
Hope not otherwise hes gonna owe me a W next time we play!

And to Chevy:

Why would you request to play my CPU when you gave me availability for only after 10? How is it my fault we could not fit a game in? Why are you entitled to play my CPU and not the other way around?

I really wish Skacore could have just PMed me instead of just listening to one side and we could have avoided this mess.

Looking forward to NHL14.

Last edited by ChuckWoods: 08-02-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old
08-02-2013, 08:05 AM
MuKa Crisp

play X2 and

can play anytime today or the

Old
08-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Havoq

get

RW Pulkkinen (80)

get

LW Burrows (82)

Still looking to move Martin (85) or Vlasic (84) for starting goalie (83+)

Old
08-02-2013, 10:30 AM
DogsFan*
GHG

Honestly, I think we should just stop kicking people before the sims. If someone doesn't play, they get 2 sims (1 sim missed, second kicked) and then replaced. I don't see how it's fair that since some people can't find their opponents, they get a free win. Plus I don't like teams () cheating and playing all the CPU's at the start of the sim.

Old
08-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Ehsian
HFBoards Sponsor

Speaking of CPUs...

Is it okay to play Rangers and Lightning's compy? Or am I better off waiting?

Old
08-02-2013, 10:42 AM
CJCNYR

Quote:
Honestly, I think we should just stop kicking people before the sims. If someone doesn't play, they get 2 sims (1 sim missed, second kicked) and then replaced. I don't see how it's fair that since some people can't find their opponents, they get a free win. Plus I don't like teams () cheating and playing all the CPU's at the start of the sim.
Why is it fair if someone is around waiting to play and the other team isnt around for the entire sim. You get a loss and one of your best players gets injured all because they were gone? That sure as hell isnt fair.

I played the cpu games myself because we are on a strict shortened schedule, I saw other teams play the CPU including the commish.

It is quite simple, if you cant be around or find a time to play your opp, you post on the forum saying that so you won't be kicked.

Old
08-02-2013, 10:42 AM
skacore

I usually look at last online if its 4+ days ill boot, otherwise if I get multiple messages about the same team.. I admit I may have pulled the trigger on NJ early but I just constantly get messages every sim about NJ that's why I didn't really hesitate. Anyways going forward don't bother asking for a boot unless your opponents offline 4+ games, we'll just have to deal with more simmed games

Old
08-02-2013, 10:57 AM
skacore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJCNYR View Post
Why is it fair if someone is around waiting to play and the other team isnt around for the entire sim. You get a loss and one of your best players gets injured all because they were gone? That sure as hell isnt fair.

I played the cpu games myself because we are on a strict shortened schedule, I saw other teams play the CPU including the commish.

It is quite simple, if you cant be around or find a time to play your opp, you post on the forum saying that so you won't be kicked.
Yea for sure I don't hestitate to play cpu's unless Im asked not to

Old
08-02-2013, 11:06 AM
ChuckWoods

Quote:
Originally Posted by skacore View Post
I usually look at last online if its 4+ days ill boot, otherwise if I get multiple messages about the same team.. I admit I may have pulled the trigger on NJ early but I just constantly get messages every sim about NJ that's why I didn't really hesitate. Anyways going forward don't bother asking for a boot unless your opponents offline 4+ games, we'll just have to deal with more simmed games

I realize in the past my availability was a problem and I take no issues with the concern because it was fair.

But in past seasons I set my CPU because I acknowledged the issue and agreed.

But this past block I made full efforts to arrange my games and it was scheduling issues.

I sent friends requests and messages out to my opponents and only one person responded, Chevy.

Both Chevy and I couldnt find a mutual time, so I have no idea why he would complain, but if he did then he pulled a fast one on you and I would appreciate it if you didnt allow him to play my CPU in the future because our schedules clash.

The other 3 didnt even bother responding to my messages and/or friends request and were all constantly offline 20+ hours as I would check the friends request frequently just to see if I could catch them online.

Now because of this premature boot, Pittsburgh has played my CPU fully knowing of the situation and that I would be back this block... Which has handed me another loss which wasnt deserved.

In this case, I request that I may play Pittsburghs CPU the next time we face each other to call it even.

And in response to Dallas... check post 64 of this thread.

I posted at 12pm and stated I would be on several hours and was still booted. It seems like the person who whines the most tend to be the most "available". I shouldn't have to post in this thread every time I sign onto NHL.

Last edited by ChuckWoods: 08-02-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old
08-02-2013, 11:25 AM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

I'm going to be gone for the weekend, my CPU is playable.

Old
08-02-2013, 11:39 AM
DogsFan*
GHG

Whats the deal with Buffalo? 1-4.. not there?

Also, it looks like , and have played your CPU already.

Old
08-02-2013, 11:46 AM
ChuckWoods

Quote:
Whats the deal with Buffalo? 1-4.. not there?

Also, it looks like , and have played your CPU already.

Wowwwww.

Stay classy guys.

Not sure how its my fault that I haven't been accepted into the league yet, I've been around all day waiting for Skacore to be available to accept. (Not his fault, work happens)

Thanks for the heads up Dogs.

I'll be filing a request to play their CPU's the next time I face them, because that is just rediculous.

I made a post minutes after Skacore booted me, saying I would be sending a friends request in and to not play my CPU as I would be on tomorrow.

That time has arrived, and 3 people have chose the easy way out.

Nobody should be playing anyones Human Controlled CPU until the last day of the advance anyways, and if they're not available to play the CPU on that date, then who's to say they're not the one with availability issues themselves.

I clearly posted saying I would be sending a request in and for nobody to play my CPU.

Last edited by ChuckWoods: 08-02-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old
08-02-2013, 12:15 PM
DogsFan*
GHG

I just think its gutless considering those are the 2 top teams in each conference.

Old
08-02-2013, 12:29 PM
CJCNYR

Gutless looking for

x2

kings me, phx and pens all played your computer. if you think you are getting 4 free wins you seem out of your mind. It is not any of our faults you were on CPU.

Old
08-02-2013, 12:35 PM
ChuckWoods

Quote:
Gutless looking for

x2

kings me, phx and pens all played your computer. if you think you are getting 4 free wins you seem out of your mind. It is not any of our faults you were on CPU.
You abused the fact i was prematurely booted.

You saw I was rejoining with plenty of time remaining in the block.

You exploited the ruling which is completely classless. I was booted for LAK. Not for you.

Last edited by ChuckWoods: 08-02-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old
08-02-2013, 12:42 PM
CJCNYR

Grow a set? What are you 5. Insulting some one on a message forum in a video game? Grow up.

You got booted, 4 teams played there scheduled games. Maybe if you played games last season and didn't have such a poor rep for never being around you wouldn't have been "prematurely booted". I play my scheduled games. The end.

Keep trying to make up a rule to play on last day. Our own commish played a cpu as soon as a sim was finished.

You don't want people to play your cpu, be active!

Old
08-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Havoq

Quote:
Grow a set? What are you 5. Insulting some one on a message forum in a video game? Grow up.

You got booted, 4 teams played there scheduled games. Maybe if you played games last season and didn't have such a poor rep for never being around you wouldn't have been "prematurely booted". I play my scheduled games. The end.

Keep trying to make up a rule to play on last day. Our own commish played a cpu as soon as a sim was finished.

Completely concur.

Old
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Kamal007
A$VP

Looking for a right handed (though I wouldn't mind a left handed), defensive D man. Willing to trade Pitkanen, an offensive D men in return, with the appropriate +s one way or the other.

Old
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
bshaw

are on

Old
08-02-2013, 12:50 PM
ChuckWoods

Quote:

Scheduled game?

You scheduled a game with me? I didnt get that message.

Skacore even admitted I was prematurely booted.

There was zero reason for anyone to play my CPU this block since I clearly indicates I would be avaiable.

The teams that did just took the easy way out.

Im done with his publically but Skacore and myself will continue to discuss via PM to find a resolution.

Old
08-02-2013, 12:53 PM
boltz88

Quote:

oh snap, new jersey is down for the count

Old
08-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Ehsian
HFBoards Sponsor

Why do guys like playing CPU games anyway, it's much more enjoyable playing someone else (regardless if you have to wait til the last day).

Old
08-02-2013, 12:55 PM
CJCNYR

when you go on gm connected (something you rarely do) there is a schedule on the right hand side. Those are your scheduled games.

3 other teams and I played our scheduled games.

Closed Thread