HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dan Carcillo to the Kings for conditional 2015 5th rounder

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-03-2013, 10:32 PM
  #351
KingsHockey24
Registered User
 
KingsHockey24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 4,510
vCash: 500
Dang, we just traded Gagne not to long ago too. Might as well trade Richards now.. what a bummer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
I'm watching Flyers/Bruins game 6 in the 2010 playoffs. Carbomb/Richie/Gags all on the same line and they're really good together.

KingsHockey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2013, 11:22 PM
  #352
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 44,116
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsHockey24 View Post
Dang, we just traded Gagne not to long ago too. Might as well trade Richards now.. what a bummer.
Huh?

Ziggy Stardust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2013, 12:10 AM
  #353
Reclamation Project
Out Ta Get Me
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 31,911
vCash: 500
Yeah, who knows...

Reclamation Project is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2013, 08:18 AM
  #354
deeshamrock
Registered User
 
deeshamrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,737
vCash: 500
Quote:
I'm watching Flyers/Bruins game 6 in the 2010 playoffs. Carbomb/Richie/Gags all on the same line and they're really good together.
Gagne and Richards were always great together , always had great chemistry, Richiards is a great playmaker and Gagne was smart enough to read Richards IQ and act on the plays and passes.
Gagne is a very talented player and was great (4 goals ) in the series when he came back in game 4. Mike Richards makes just about every linemate he has better, hence the 11 goals that Andreas Nodl got in the time he played with Richards in 2011. He barely has 4th line skill, a top 6 player would have gotten close to 30 with the amount of times Richie set him up. At one point Nodl went 20 games without a goal. Nodl isn't even in hockey anymore.
Carcillo added very little and was and is totally replaceable.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2013, 09:34 AM
  #355
MsMeow
Registered User
 
MsMeow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,447
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
Gagne and Richards were always great together , always had great chemistry, Richiards is a great playmaker and Gagne was smart enough to read Richards IQ and act on the plays and passes.
Gagne is a very talented player and was great (4 goals ) in the series when he came back in game 4. Mike Richards makes just about every linemate he has better, hence the 11 goals that Andreas Nodl got in the time he played with Richards in 2011. He barely has 4th line skill, a top 6 player would have gotten close to 30 with the amount of times Richie set him up. At one point Nodl went 20 games without a goal. Nodl isn't even in hockey anymore.
Carcillo added very little and was and is totally replaceable.
Carbomb was excellent in the two games I've watched so far. He was keeping the stupidity under control which is always the big thing with him. I think out of that entire team, the only ones left are Timonen, Coburn, Roo and Hartnell.

MsMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2013, 10:05 AM
  #356
deeshamrock
Registered User
 
deeshamrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 5,737
vCash: 500
Quote:
Carbomb was excellent in the two games I've watched so far. He was keeping the stupidity under control which is always the big thing with him.
I can't say he was ever 'excellent'. He did the job any 3rd liner would have in that situation and benefitted greatly by the quality of his linemates. He had some shifts that were good but on the whole, any consistent 3rd liner would have had the same effect.

Quote:
I think out of that entire team, the only ones left are Timonen, Coburn, Roo and Hartnell.
How sad is that? From 2010 to 2013....pathetic thanks to Ed 'the mad butcher of Broad St' who uses a sabre like approach post every season and just slashes the hell of out what was a good team. A team that was much closer to another conference final that the current one. They didn't make the playoffs last year and won't this year. Only good thing to come out of their continued downward spiral is that Lavvy finally will get fired. And Homer moved to a title and office somewhere in the organization and Hexy will take over and show them what a real GM can do.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.