HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3rd Annual Ranger Elimination Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-06-2013, 08:07 AM
  #176
Nash Money
Registered User
 
Nash Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 805
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Sides View Post
Brian Boyle (10) -2 = 8
Derick Brassard (15) + 2 = 17
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (23)
Chris Kreider (7)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (10)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)
Brian Boyle (6)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (23)
Chris Kreider (9)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (10)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)

Nash Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 08:21 AM
  #177
Faxius
Registered User
 
Faxius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Brian Boyle (6)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (23)
Chris Kreider (9)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (10)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)
Brian Boyle (6) +2 (8)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (23)
Chris Kreider (9) -2 (7)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (10)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)

Faxius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 08:24 AM
  #178
JohnC
Registered User
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 6,313
vCash: 500
Brian Boyle (8) + (1) = (9)
Derick Brassard (17) - (1) = (16)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (23)
Chris Kreider (7) + (1) = (8)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (10) - (1) = (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 08:37 AM
  #179
Gardner McKay
Global Moderator
Rangers this year
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoutheastOfDisorder
Country: United States
Posts: 16,522
vCash: 50
Brian Boyle (9)
Derick Brassard 16 + 1 = 17
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (23) + 1 = 24
Chris Kreider (8) - 2 = 6

Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)

Dammit. Kreider is so close to be eliminated. Finish him people!

__________________
--If we had no faults of our own, we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others. - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
--
Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 08:50 AM
  #180
Blue Blooded
Registered User
 
Blue Blooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,810
vCash: 500
Brian Boyle (9) + (1) = (10)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (24) + (1) = (25)
Chris Kreider (6) - (2) = (4)

Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (30)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (16)

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 08:59 AM
  #181
NYR Viper
Registered User
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 33,045
vCash: 500
Brian Boyle (10)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (14)

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 09:06 AM
  #182
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,040
vCash: 500
Brian Boyle (10)-2=8
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4)+2=6
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (14)

bigbuffalo313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 09:07 AM
  #183
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 12,714
vCash: 500
I get the whole "Boyle is underrated" thing, but people actually think he's more important to this team than Kreider?

Brian Boyle (6)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (14)

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 09:17 AM
  #184
haohmaru
boomshakalaka
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 8,550
vCash: 500
Brian Boyle (6) -2 (4)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17) (+2) (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (14)

haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 09:46 AM
  #185
JohnC
Registered User
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 6,313
vCash: 500
I didn't know we were playing the importance game...I thought this was just a game...

So I've been doing this wrong the whole time?!

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
  #186
Fire AV
#NotMyCoach
 
Fire AV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 20,691
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
Brian Boyle (6) -2 (4)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (17) (+2) (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26)
Anton Stralman (14)
Brian Boyle (4) -2 (2)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26) +2 (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

__________________
Fire AV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 10:06 AM
  #187
Thirty One
k.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,199
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
I get the whole "Boyle is underrated" thing, but people actually think he's more important to this team than Kreider?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDubiZib View Post
Brian Boyle (4) -2 (2)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (26) +2 (28)
Anton Stralman (14)
Brian Boyle (2) + 2 = (4)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8) - 2 = (6)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 10:11 AM
  #188
Kokoschka
Registered User
 
Kokoschka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Austria
Posts: 3,122
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Yes.


Brian Boyle (2) + 2 = (4)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (8) - 2 = (6)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)
Brian Boyle (4) + 2 = (6)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (6) - 1 = (5)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (9) - 1 = (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Kokoschka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 10:24 AM
  #189
Vesey Season
Approaching
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Queens
Posts: 1,272
vCash: 500
Brian Boyle (6) + 2 = (8)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (5) -1 = (4)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12) -1 = (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Pretty sure this is a game.. hence the use of the word "game" in the thread title.

#DefendBoyle

Vesey Season is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 10:27 AM
  #190
JohnC
Registered User
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 6,313
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Valuating View Post
Brian Boyle (6) + 2 = (8)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (5) -1 = (4)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12) -1 = (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Pretty sure this is a game.. hence the use of the word "game" in the thread title.

#DefendBoyle
I always knew you were my favorite poster

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 11:51 AM
  #191
aufheben
Global Moderator
#RIPClendening
 
aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 31,779
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Valuating View Post
Brian Boyle (6) + 2 = (8)
Derick Brassard (17)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (5) -1 = (4)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (12) -1 = (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)
Brian Boyle (8) + 1 = (9)
Derick Brassard (17) +1 = (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4) -2 = (2)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

No way is Kreider more important than Boyle, yet.

aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 12:17 PM
  #192
PuckyTheWhale
Registered User
 
PuckyTheWhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 176
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
Brian Boyle (8) + 1 = (9)
Derick Brassard (17) +1 = (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4) -2 = (2)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

No way is Kreider more important than Boyle, yet.
Brian Boyle (7)
Derick Brassard (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Agree to disagree!

PuckyTheWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 12:21 PM
  #193
Thirty One
k.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,199
vCash: 420
****'s getting real

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 12:22 PM
  #194
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: United States
Posts: 4,956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckyTheWhale View Post
Brian Boyle (7)
Derick Brassard (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Agree to disagree!
Brian Boyle (7) - 2 = (5)
Derick Brassard (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4) + 2 = (6)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 01:17 PM
  #195
aufheben
Global Moderator
#RIPClendening
 
aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 31,779
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
****'s getting real
Should have gave Boyle 2 points, goddamnit.

Seems like people are assuming a break out year for Kreider, now that his evil master is in Vancouver.

aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 01:19 PM
  #196
Thirty One
k.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,199
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
Should have gave Boyle 2 points, goddamnit.

Seems like people are assuming a break out year for Kreider, now that his evil master is in Vancouver.
The game right now is a metaphor for this message board the entire 2013 season.

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 02:05 PM
  #197
aufheben
Global Moderator
#RIPClendening
 
aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 31,779
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
The game right now is a metaphor for this message board the entire 2013 season.
Haha, this is so true.

aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 02:24 PM
  #198
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: United States
Posts: 4,956
vCash: 500
haha i also love how hank isn't even in it

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 02:37 PM
  #199
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrpassion View Post
Brian Boyle (7) - 2 = (5)
Derick Brassard (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (4) + 2 = (6)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)
Brian Boyle (5) - 2 = (3)
Derick Brassard (18)
Ryan Callahan "C" (19)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Chris Kreider (6) + 1 = (7)
Rick Nash (25)
Derek Stepan (32)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (31) + 1 = (32)
Dan Girardi (23)
John Moore (8)
Marc Staal "A" (28)
Anton Stralman (14)

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2013, 02:44 PM
  #200
Thirty One
k.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,199
vCash: 420

Didn't even have to look.

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.