HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

3rd Annual Ranger Elimination Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-08-2013, 11:17 PM
  #276
Gingeroux28
Doty for Cony!
 
Gingeroux28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: at your local rink!
Country: United States
Posts: 378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Derick Brassard (16) -2= (14)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Rick Nash (26)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (4) + (2) = (6)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (6)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (17)
Derick Brassard (14)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (25)
Rick Nash (26)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (6) +2(8)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (6)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (17)-2(15)

Gingeroux28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 07:16 AM
  #277
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,454
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (14)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (25) + 2 = (27)
Rick Nash (26)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (8)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (6)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15) - 2 = (13)

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
  #278
Blue Blooded
Registered User
 
Blue Blooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Handicap spot
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,734
vCash: 504
Derick Brassard (14)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (26)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (8) - (1) = (7)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (6) - (1) = (5)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (13) + (2) = (15)

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 07:43 AM
  #279
Off Sides
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 882
vCash: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blooded View Post
Derick Brassard (14)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (26)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (8) - (1) = (7)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (6) - (1) = (5)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (13) + (2) = (15)
Derick Brassard (14)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (26)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (7) -2 = (5)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (5) +2 = (7)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

Off Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 07:57 AM
  #280
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,055
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (5)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (7)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 09:34 AM
  #281
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls
 
Brian Boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,629
vCash: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Viper View Post
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (5)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (7)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (5) + 2 = (7)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (7) - 2 = (5)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

__________________
Rangers Unlimited
Hockey Graphs
Brian Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 09:42 AM
  #282
Blueblood9
Registered User
 
Blueblood9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,061
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (5) + 2 = (7)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (7) - 2 = (5)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)
I go on vacation and miss this not happy. Oh well ill start today


Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (7) + 2 = (9)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (5) - 2 = (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

Blueblood9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 10:42 AM
  #283
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,092
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood9 View Post
I go on vacation and miss this not happy. Oh well ill start today


Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (7) + 2 = (9)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24)
John Moore (5) - 2 = (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (9) + (2) = (11)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24) - (2) = (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

Dactyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 10:45 AM
  #284
SoftEuro4thLiner
Registered User
 
SoftEuro4thLiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Austria
Posts: 2,405
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (9) + (2) = (11)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24) - (2) = (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27) + 1 = (28)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (11)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22) + 1 = (23)
John Moore (3) - 2 = (1)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

SoftEuro4thLiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 10:50 AM
  #285
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35)

Michael Del Zotto (9) + (2) = (11)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (24) - (2) = (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)
Derick Brassard (12) - 2 = 10
Ryan Callahan "C" (27)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (35) + 1 = 36

Michael Del Zotto (11) + 1 = 12
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30)
Anton Stralman (15)

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
  #286
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,092
vCash: 500
i guess no one really supports my down with girardi campaign

Dactyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 11:08 AM
  #287
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,068
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27) - 2 = (25)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30) + 2 = (32)
Anton Stralman (15)

Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 11:51 AM
  #288
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,239
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan "C" (27) - 2 = (25)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (30) + 2 = (32)
Anton Stralman (15)
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan "C" (25) - 2 = (23)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3) +2 (5)
Marc Staal "A" (32)
Anton Stralman (15)

mti79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 12:01 PM
  #289
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,509
vCash: 500
JMoore should be at 3

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 12:29 PM
  #290
Aufheben
Moderator
Crick Nash
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The jam must flow...
Country: Angola
Posts: 10,143
vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
i guess no one really supports my down with girardi campaign
Well there's 6 defensemen left and he's the 3rd best of them.

Aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 01:04 PM
  #291
PuckyTheWhale
Registered User
 
PuckyTheWhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 166
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan "C" (25) - 2 = (23)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3) +2 (5)
Marc Staal "A" (32)
Anton Stralman (15)
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (25)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (12)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (32)
Anton Stralman (15)

PuckyTheWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 01:32 PM
  #292
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,509
vCash: 500
JMoore should be at 1

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 04:20 PM
  #293
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,429
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (25)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)+2=30
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (12)-2=10
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (32)
Anton Stralman (15)

bigbuffalo313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 06:01 PM
  #294
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 10,123
vCash: 500
On mobile, but +2 for Moore and -2 for DZ, please.

BrooklynRangersFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 06:21 PM
  #295
Chief
Registered User
 
Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,825
vCash: 500
Updated with BrooklynRangerFan's votes...and John Moore's score is correct. The -2 that JohnC posted about twice was never deducted. And this doesn't include a vote from me. I already voted today.

Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (25)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)+2=30
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (8)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (32)
Anton Stralman (15)

Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 06:50 PM
  #296
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Updated with BrooklynRangerFan's votes...and John Moore's score is correct. The -2 that JohnC posted about twice was never deducted. And this doesn't include a vote from me. I already voted today.

Derick Brassard (12)
Ryan Callahan "C" (25)
Carl Hagelin (27)
Rick Nash (28)+2=30
Derek Stepan (36)

Michael Del Zotto (8)
Ryan McDonagh (37)
Dan Girardi (22)
John Moore (3)
Marc Staal "A" (32)
Anton Stralman (15)
I'm confused SoftEuro4thLiner brought him to 1 then Bardof continued him at 3 while adding to someone else

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 08:18 PM
  #297
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,092
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
Well there's 6 defensemen left and he's the 3rd best of them.
hes also had the luxury of playing with an elite partner throughout his career. every time he is away from staal or mcd he looks completely lost. remember his -5 game against boston in the playoffs when he was on the ice for and caused (whether directly or indirectly) all 6 goals. i think he is one of the most overrated dmen in the league. he was criminally underrated for years and now people view him as an elite shutdown dman. he is not, he blocks shots. he blocks them well but thats most of what he does and why he thrived under torts. girardi had one of the lowest breakout pass percentages on the nhl. no elite defender, whether they are purely shutdown or not, should have as pathetic a percentage as girardi.

Dactyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
  #298
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,239
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I'm confused SoftEuro4thLiner brought him to 1 then Bardof continued him at 3 while adding to someone else
so Moore should have been at 1 when I put him up, so that would be 3, then he lost 2 but gained 2 after that. he's where he should be now with 3.

mti79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 09:10 PM
  #299
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,509
vCash: 500
Ahh alright I see now

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-09-2013, 09:55 PM
  #300
Aufheben
Moderator
Crick Nash
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The jam must flow...
Country: Angola
Posts: 10,143
vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
hes also had the luxury of playing with an elite partner throughout his career. every time he is away from staal or mcd he looks completely lost. remember his -5 game against boston in the playoffs when he was on the ice for and caused (whether directly or indirectly) all 6 goals. i think he is one of the most overrated dmen in the league. he was criminally underrated for years and now people view him as an elite shutdown dman. he is not, he blocks shots. he blocks them well but thats most of what he does and why he thrived under torts. girardi had one of the lowest breakout pass percentages on the nhl. no elite defender, whether they are purely shutdown or not, should have as pathetic a percentage as girardi.
So who's better than him out of Del Zotto, Stralman and Moore? When Del Zotto is on his game, a.k.a. Confident, then you could argue he is. Every player has comically bad games. Where is this stat for % breakout passes?

Aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.