HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Will Spezza become the next Leaf Killer?

Closed Thread

Old
01-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Lobstertainment

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinto80
My team would kill yours :p
Only in Sucking

Old
01-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Pinto
Burn Them All

vCash: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM
Only in Sucking
sucking beer out of the cup, yes

sorry, couldnt think of anything better

Old
01-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Lobstertainment

Quote:
sucking beer out of the cup, yes

sorry, couldnt think of anything better
I won all 3 cups so far.

Swept the wings year one, beat LA in seven year two beat Vancouver(my god all canadian final!) year 3 in double OT in game 7 IN VANCOUVER!

anyways the rookies name is Martinek. Pavel Martinek.

Old
01-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Pinto
Burn Them All

Quote:
I won all 3 cups so far.

Swept the wings year one, beat LA in seven year two beat Vancouver(my god all canadian final!) year 3 in double OT in game 7 IN VANCOUVER!

anyways the rookies name is Martinek. Pavel Martinek.
Im in my third dynasty season, (ofcourse I won both cups ) have gone undefeated for my whole dynasty..lol, and swept every playoff series

Pronger- Boumester (developed)
McCabe-Ohlund
Colaiacovo(developed)-Pilar/Klee

Belfour
Tellqvist

im not sure what my forward lines are, but i know I have:

Sundin, Bertuzzi, Mogilny, Hejduk, Roberts, Nieuwendyk, Datsyuk, Spezza, Oliwa, Obsut(draft pick), Ponikarovsky, Domi

boooo yaaa :p

Old
01-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Lobstertainment

on difficult right?

how's the eagle holding up for yah in year 3 he began to nosedive for me from a 94 to a 90 fast so I unloaded him for Nernendex(dallas and Anaheim wouldn't let go of Turco or Gigure) Manny's done good but I want Mikael to take over so I can unload Manny's 9 mill a season contract onto someone else.

I've been cutting salary in mine lately, I got Naslunds and Vinny making about 6 million but both beocming UFA's and both wanting at least 14 million to stay with me, right now I have about 14 million in Profit a good playoff run should give me enough to sign both of them and still make a fortune, if not I sign Naslund and let Lecavalier go, especially with Martinek now a Leaf at 88 overall and 96 potential then I can go after a cheaper center whilst keeping my top line intact, then again naslunds been weak in scoring so far(in december) he has like 7-8 goals and 16 assists I think, compare that to Bertuzzi who has like 25 goals and 15 assists or Sundin who has 19 goals and 24 assists and Coalaicovo has like 12 goals and 14 assists, Vinny has big numbers too, so I may stick with Vinny but move him to Sundin's Left Wing or let him go and stick with Naslund, I'm leaning towards keeping Vincent.

Old
01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Lobstertainment

and yes Bouwmester is awesome but I don't even want him from Florida right now, the dude looks solid a #1 D-Man already I could trade a 1st rounder and nab him and all would be well, but while he's good he's not a superstar yet Florida is paying him like 8.4 million a year, so any thoughts I previously had of obtaining me Bouwmester will have to wait cause I don't feel like doubling his salary to 16 million when he becomes an UFA in a year or 2

and Jovo's still on the nucks and could be had but I like my D, in fact after this year I should have finneshed off coaching and Practice arena upgrades so I'll begin pumping points into scouting so I can find me some gems in the drafts.

Old
01-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Pinto
Burn Them All

Quote:
on difficult right?

how's the eagle holding up for yah in year 3 he began to nosedive for me from a 94 to a 90 fast so I unloaded him for Nernendex(dallas and Anaheim wouldn't let go of Turco or Gigure) Manny's done good but I want Mikael to take over so I can unload Manny's 9 mill a season contract onto someone else.
ofcourse on difficult (its still to easy)

Im in my thrid year with Eddie and he has a 92 rating, lol Fernadez at 9 million?

Old
01-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner
Boy it's going to be a long 10 years or so for us, Spezza is an old smoothie, when he and Havlat teamed up to undress the scantily clad Leafs who left their jock straps in the dressing room, rather than have them slip off while being deeked out of them. Man and these kids are what 20 and 21 wait untill they are men in their prime.
When the UFA age is lowered to 27 or something, I'm thinking chances will be good that they won't be with the Sens long enough to screw us over..

Old
01-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Lobstertainment

Quote:
ofcourse on difficult (its still to easy)

Im in my thrid year with Eddie and he has a 92 rating, lol Fernadez at 9 million?
yah I only have like 2 Legal Points

and I kinda had no choice but to sign him for 9 million he's a top 3 goalie in my leagues Dynasty right now and the other two Giggy and Turco make a kings ransom and would cost me 2 1st rounders bare minimum.

I should Probably let Mogilny go too the guys on my 4th line logging like 11 minutes per game and wants top line cash, screw you almo consider him and Selanne traded.

oh funny story form earlier today playing the Rangers and Kovalev throws McCabe (interference no call meh) and McCabe's injured, on the Very next play Kovalev races down the Wing and I go after him with Adam Foote wanting Revenge and Foote's checking is way over 90 so I'm thinking it's a sure thing to injure Kovalev.

wrong. Kovalev takes the hit but keeps going, my last line of D is now Colaiacovo who's checking is only rated 70, he's an offensive Defenseman for me, to my surprise not only does Carlo make the Hit but he DEMOLISHES Kovalev, he ran him through somethin fierce!

McCabe is out 3 weaks with a sprained wrist

Kovalev is out for 5 weeks with a strained neck

take THAT NEW YORK!

I traded mcCabe for a 3rd rounder, saved more cash got myself a 3rd rounder and now Ron hainsey can get some ice time as my 6th d-man.

Old
01-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Lobstertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
When the UFA age is lowered to 27 or something, I'm thinking chances will be good that they won't be with the Sens long enough to screw us over..
If Mike Comrie taught us anything it's that you don't even have to wait that long now, just refuse to play and moan and complain when your a RFA

Old
01-12-2004, 09:19 AM
nordique

vCash:
Etobicoke and Mississauga, potatoe potato, tomatoe tomato, THEY'RE TWO SUBURBS OF THE SAME CITY THAT ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

Spezza may be an every-team killer, not just a Leaf killer.

Old
01-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Lobstertainment

People who say Potatoe and Tomatoe deserve to be shot.

Closed Thread