HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Beaulieu pleads guilty to assault charges

Old
08-16-2013, 04:04 PM
overlords
Hfboards

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Actually Jerome posts here quite a bit (under his own name) and is usually a pretty insightful dude
What exactly are you saying, hotgogo?

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 04:29 PM
JHabs
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Actually Jerome posts here quite a bit (under his own name) and is usually a pretty insightful dude
I second this, he's a very insightful individual both online & in person, great guy who knows his Q hockey pretty darn well. Also he has mad video skills

JHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 06:07 PM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHabs View Post
I second this, he's a very insightful individual both online & in person, great guy who knows his Q hockey pretty darn well. Also he has mad video skills

His judgement skills suck ! He knows the kid no more than us.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Price My Man Crush

Guys, I've nothing against this guy Jérôme. I just thought that it was maybe a little bit harsh to talk like that about a prospect when you're a scout. Maybe it's just me, I don't know and I don't really care in the end.

Good for us if he's a insightful dude!

Price My Man Crush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 06:29 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
Guys, I've nothing against this guy Jérôme. I just thought that it was maybe a little bit harsh to talk like that about a prospect when you're a scout. Maybe it's just me, I don't know and I don't really care in the end.

Good for us if he's a insightful dude!
I think you just read it wrong. He surely meant it more in a joking fashion. Jerome is a good dude.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 06:34 PM
HabsRockBruinsChoke

We need Beaulieu to prepare for MTL's UFA madness in 2014... the only guarantees we have in the defence corp are Subban and Gorges... the rest have the possibility of walking away.

So lets just assume that we lose Diaz, Emelin, Markov, Bouillon.. our D will then look like:

Subban - Beaulieu
Tinordi - Gorges
Thrower - Pateryn
Nygren

But of course the above is very unlikely to happen since we simply CANNOT lose the Russian duo... I can see Bouillon retiring and Diaz getting a bigger offer from another team, but Markov and Emelin are lifers here in MTL

HabsRockBruinsChoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:06 AM
Mr. Hab

Song for this thread...

That Chris Isaak song ''you've been a bad boy!'' (title?).

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 01:06 PM
cphabs
It complels you!

After the 1991 Gulf War I attended an university, with a highly regarded lacrosse program, at the age of 22. As I was walking my girlfriend to her car, one Saturday night, a group of players had some choice words about her anatomy. Laughingly. I told them to go home.

They pressed the issue for some reason. Told Kim to get in her car and I'd call her tomorrow.

1 ruptured testicle, 1 broken nose, 2 dislocated/broken fingers, broken/cracked ribs (I think 3), and a concussion later they went home. The idiot who put his hands on me, as I was walking by, got it the worst. Forget his name, but I'm sure he remembers mine.

Point is, who knows what happened with Beaulieu that night. He could have been minding his own bussiness.

Last edited by cphabs: 08-17-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: I can't spell and have been drinking LOL
cphabs is offline   Reply With Quote