HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3rd Annual Ranger Elimination Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-16-2013, 06:38 PM
  #476
Gingeroux28
Doty for Cony!
 
Gingeroux28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: at your local rink!
Country: United States
Posts: 380
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Don't tell us how to live our lives!!!
Off-topic, game 7 just reaired on NHL Net!

How long ago did we eliminated the last player (Del Zotto)? Seems like ages ago!

Gingeroux28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 08:48 PM
  #477
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsly989 View Post
Jeez, the problem with this is that there are people who are only trying to keep some players alive, and some only trying to kill them. Stop fighting please

Derick Brassard (13)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18) -2
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)+2
Anton Strålman (12)
Derick Brassard (13) -2 (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (12) +2 (14)

I've been converted....

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 09:08 PM
  #478
Machinehead
Moderator
Hanta Yo
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York New York
Country: United States
Posts: 43,690
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Derick Brassard (13) -2 (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (12) +2 (14)

I've been converted....
Welcome to The Order of the Stral brother

Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20) - 2 = 18
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (14) + 2 = 16

__________________

die fabelhafte linken Flügel (:
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 09:16 PM
  #479
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Welcome to The Order of the Stral brother

Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20) - 2 = 18
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (14) + 2 = 16
I like "The Anton-nator" but will not participate in the elimination of Dan Girardi. My motive is to eliminate Brass and Cally (I know he's our captain, I cheer for him and I'm really glad he's on our team, but he just doesn't excite me like a Rick Nash, a Derek Stepan, a "Stralma-nator" [I'm really reaching, I know]). I do know proper use of parenthesis and brackets though....

#SaveGirarlman

Also, is it one vote per 24 hours or one vote per calendar day?


Last edited by mti79: 08-16-2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Need clarification
mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 09:30 PM
  #480
Machinehead
Moderator
Hanta Yo
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York New York
Country: United States
Posts: 43,690
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
I like "The Anton-nator" but will not participate in the elimination of Dan Girardi. My motive is to eliminate Brass and Cally (I know he's our captain, I cheer for him and I'm really glad he's on our team, but he just doesn't excite me like a Rick Nash, a Derek Stepan, a "Stralma-nator" [I'm really reaching, I know]). I do know proper use of parenthesis and brackets though....

#SaveGirarlman

Also, is it one vote per 24 hours or one vote per calendar day?
Fair enough, we'll take all the help we can get on team Stralman

I've always done calender days. I actually voted once around 11 and once again about an hour later after midnight. Nobody has told me otherwise.

Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 10:43 PM
  #481
JDs Straight Shot
Registered User
 
JDs Straight Shot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Welcome to The Order of the Stral brother

Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20) - 2 = 18
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (14) + 2 = 16
Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18) - 2 = 16
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (16) + 2 = 18

You gotta fight for your right to Stralsy

JDs Straight Shot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 11:01 PM
  #482
Thirty One
portnor, pls
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,121
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDs Straight Shot View Post
Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18) - 2 = 16
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (16) + 2 = 18

You gotta fight for your right to Stralsy
Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18) - 2 = 16
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18) + 2 = 20
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman 18 - 2 = 16

Thirty One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 11:05 PM
  #483
Gingeroux28
Doty for Cony!
 
Gingeroux28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: at your local rink!
Country: United States
Posts: 380
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Derick Brassard (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18) - 2 = 16
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18) + 2 = 20
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman 18 - 2 = 16
I feel like a broken record!

Derick Brassard (11)+1=12
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (16)+1=17
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (16)-2=14

#SaveBrasGOD #SaveBlondie #GTFOStrahlman

Gingeroux28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 12:02 AM
  #484
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,267
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (11)+1=12
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin 17 + 2 = (19)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman 14 - 2 = (12)

#SaveAmerica

Lerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 12:05 AM
  #485
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Derick Brassard (13) -2 (11)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (18)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (12) +2 (14)

I've been converted....
Damn you! I sent you that propaganda PM last night to be rewarded with this?

Lerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:41 AM
  #486
Faxius
Registered User
 
Faxius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrusty View Post
Derick Brassard (11)+1=12
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin 17 + 2 = (19)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman 14 - 2 = (12)

#SaveAmerica
You forgot to edit out the +1 for Brassard.

Derick Brassard (12) -2 = (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (19)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (12) +2 = (14)

Faxius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 08:54 AM
  #487
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 3,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Fair enough, we'll take all the help we can get on team Stralman

I've always done calender days. I actually voted once around 11 and once again about an hour later after midnight. Nobody has told me otherwise.
I once voted at 11:59 and then at midnight. Beat that

bigbuffalo313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 08:55 AM
  #488
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 3,143
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (19)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)-2=18
Marc Staal (41)
Anton Strålman (14)+2=16

bigbuffalo313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 09:09 AM
  #489
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,963
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan (25) - 2 = (23)
Carl Hagelin (19)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (20)-2=18
Marc Staal (41) + 2 = (43)
Anton Strålman (16)

Affinity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 09:11 AM
  #490
Blue Blooded
Registered User
 
Blue Blooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,780
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (10) - (2) = (8)
Ryan Callahan (23)
Carl Hagelin (19) + (2) = (21)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Strålman (16)

Sorry Brass, player value is starting to take precedence over likeability for me.

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 09:13 AM
  #491
JohnC
Dubnyk=Lundqvist
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,021
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (23) + (2) = (25)
Carl Hagelin (21)
Rick Nash (31) - (2) = (29)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Strålman (16)

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 10:56 AM
  #492
JDs Straight Shot
Registered User
 
JDs Straight Shot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (23) + (2) = (25)
Carl Hagelin (21)
Rick Nash (31) - (2) = (29)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Strålman (16)
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (21) - 2 = 19
Rick Nash (29) + 2 = 31
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Strålman (16)

JDs Straight Shot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 01:08 PM
  #493
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrusty View Post
Damn you! I sent you that propaganda PM last night to be rewarded with this?
Hey!!! I held up my half of the deal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDs Straight Shot View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (21) - 2 = 19
Rick Nash (29) + 2 = 31
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Strålman (16)
Derick Brassard (8) -2 (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (19)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Strålman (16) +2 (18)

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 01:36 PM
  #494
Joey Bones
Registered User
 
Joey Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 2,216
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (20)

Joey Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 04:47 PM
  #495
Kane One
HFB Partner
 
Kane One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 30,931
vCash: 1691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Bones View Post
Derick Brassard (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (20)
Derick Brassard (6) + (2) = (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (20) - (2) = (18)

__________________
Kane One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:01 PM
  #496
Dactyl
T Glass Fan Club
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,698
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker MacDonald View Post
Derick Brassard (6) + (2) = (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (20) - (2) = (18)
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18) - (2) = (16)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (18) + (2) = (20)

Dactyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:17 PM
  #497
Bullseyes
Registered User
 
Bullseyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (18) - (2) = (16)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (18) + (2) = (20)
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25) - (2) = (23)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38) + (2) = (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (16)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (20)

New poster here. Hope it's okay that I joined in!

Bullseyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:19 PM
  #498
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,008
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseyes View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25) - (2) = (23)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (38) + (2) = (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (16)
Marc Staal (43)
Anton Stralman (20)

New poster here. Hope it's okay that I joined in!
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (23)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (16) - 2 = (14)
Marc Staal (43) + 2 = (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

__________________
Krampus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:34 PM
  #499
JohnC
Dubnyk=Lundqvist
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,021
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseyes View Post
Ryan Callahan (25) - (2) = (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseyes View Post
New poster here. Hope it's okay that I joined in!

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 05:39 PM
  #500
Machinehead
Moderator
Hanta Yo
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York New York
Country: United States
Posts: 43,690
vCash: 50
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (23)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) - 2 = 12
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) + 2 =22

Brothers of the Stral we are winning this fight!!

Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.