HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3rd Annual Ranger Elimination Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-17-2013, 05:42 PM
  #501
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseyes View Post
New poster here. Hope it's okay that I joined in!
you didnt vote for stralman? i dont like you

Seriously though

Dactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 06:40 PM
  #502
Chief
Registered User
 
Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (23)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) - 2 = 12
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) + 2 =22

Brothers of the Stral we are winning this fight!!
Derick Brassard (8) -2 = 6
Ryan Callahan (23) +2 = 25
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22)

Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 06:47 PM
  #503
Nash Money
Registered User
 
Nash Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 535
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Derick Brassard (8) -2 = 6
Ryan Callahan (23) +2 = 25
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22)
Derick Brassard (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22)

Nash Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 07:32 PM
  #504
Squarp
Ranger for Life
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Money View Post
Derick Brassard (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22)
Derick Brassard (4)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22)

Squarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 07:38 PM
  #505
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,525
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (23)
Carl Hagelin (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) - 2 = 12
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) + 2 =22

Brothers of the Stral we are winning this fight!!
Dat avatar

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 09:49 PM
  #506
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 5,359
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard +2 (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman -2 (20)

Stral over Brassard. You guys are nuts.

haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 10:20 PM
  #507
Aufheben
Moderator
The jam must flow...
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Country: Angola
Posts: 10,393
vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
Derick Brassard +2 (6)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman -2 (20)

Stral over Brassard. You guys are nuts.
Derick Brassard (6) +2 (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15) -2 (13)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

Aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 11:16 PM
  #508
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,484
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (8) + 2 = (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) - 2 = (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 11:24 PM
  #509
Gingeroux28
Doty for Cony!
 
Gingeroux28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: at your local rink!
Country: United States
Posts: 378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrusty View Post
Derick Brassard (8) + 2 = (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) - 2 = (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)
I guess I'm back at #SaveGirardi (sorry Brassard)

Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (33)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)+2=(14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) - 2 =(18)

Gingeroux28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 11:27 PM
  #510
Aufheben
Moderator
The jam must flow...
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Country: Angola
Posts: 10,393
vCash: 130
Operation BrassGod. Do these game's usually last this long? It's like internet Tug of War.

Aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 11:39 PM
  #511
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
 
Kane One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 27,545
vCash: 2960
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
Operation BrassGod. Do these game's usually last this long? It's like internet Tug of War.
Last year, it went from 7/18 to 10/23. It was bumped a few times after people just stopped playing.
Two years ago, it went from 8/4 to 8/21.

__________________

Last edited by Kane One: 08-17-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Kane One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 11:45 PM
  #512
Aufheben
Moderator
The jam must flow...
 
Aufheben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Victoria, B.C.
Country: Angola
Posts: 10,393
vCash: 130
That's hilarious.

I'm definitely losing interest now that Full Leather Jackets has been eliminated.

Aufheben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2013, 11:57 PM
  #513
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,525
vCash: 500
Disgusted that no one is supporting my Remove Rick campaign

Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (33) - (2) = (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) + (2) = (16)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (18)

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 04:15 AM
  #514
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Disgusted that no one is supporting my Remove Rick campaign

Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (33) - (2) = (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) + (2) = (16)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (18)
Derick Brassard (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (16) - (2) = (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (18) + (2) = (20)

Dactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 04:19 AM
  #515
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,627
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard (10)+2=12
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14)-2=12
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

Sorry Stralman but I can't let Brassard fall. Both must take down Girardi

bigbuffalo313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 04:44 AM
  #516
Blue Blooded
Registered User
 
Blue Blooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Handicap spot
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,734
vCash: 504
Derick Brassard (12) - (2) = (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13) + (2) = (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

#ChooseCarl #GoldenFlow

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 07:41 AM
  #517
Faxius
Registered User
 
Faxius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 539
vCash: 2249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blooded View Post
Derick Brassard (12) - (2) = (10)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (13) + (2) = (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

#ChooseCarl #GoldenFlow
Derick Brassard (10) - (2) = (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15) + (2) = (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)

Faxius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 08:56 AM
  #518
Raymones
Registered User
 
Raymones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxius View Post
Derick Brassard (10) - (2) = (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15) + (2) = (17)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20)
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17) - (2) = (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) + (2) = (22)

Raymones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 09:38 AM
  #519
KreidertheGlider
MDZ for NYR Blueline
 
KreidertheGlider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymones View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (17) - (2) = (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) + (2) = (22)
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)+2= (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22) -2= (20)

KreidertheGlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 10:14 AM
  #520
Gingeroux28
Doty for Cony!
 
Gingeroux28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: at your local rink!
Country: United States
Posts: 378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Disgusted that no one is supporting my Remove Rick campaign
I'm more surprised Strahlman is still in it when he should go before Brassard, Hagelin, and Girardi (in that order)! Nothing against Anton but he's on the bottom of the list from those who are left. Wish people were on at the same time so he can go. The Strahlman vs. Girardi/Brassard/Hagelin tug-o-war has gone on for too long!

With that said....
#McTruckFTW
#SaveChickyParm
#GingerStaalFTW
#DStep1Step
#RickFTW

Gingeroux28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 10:30 AM
  #521
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekismyhomeboy View Post
i'm more surprised strahlman is still in it when he should go before brassard, hagelin, and girardi (in that order)! Nothing against anton but he's on the bottom of the list from those who are left.
blasphemy!!!!

Dactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 11:08 AM
  #522
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,877
vCash: 50
Just an idea, maybe we should switch to just subtracting points. No adding.

__________________
Tanner Glass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 11:22 AM
  #523
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls
 
Brian Boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,837
vCash: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDubiZib View Post
Just an idea, maybe we should switch to just subtracting points. No adding.
Or two points subtract, one add.

__________________
Rangers Unlimited
Hockey Graphs
Brian Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 12:53 PM
  #524
Blue Blooded
Registered User
 
Blue Blooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Handicap spot
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,734
vCash: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Or two points subtract, one add.
Gives an enormous advantage to those who have accumulated big cushions so far.

Some people have voted with the current situation in mind, where others have consistently given points to their particular favourite.

But in the end it is just a game, so it doesn't really matter.

The conclusion I'm drawing from the drawn out process is that we sure are a divisive fan base here on HFNYR.

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2013, 01:07 PM
  #525
Off Sides
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 929
vCash: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreidertheGlider View Post
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (12)+2= (14)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (22) -2= (20)
Derick Brassard (8)
Ryan Callahan (25)
Carl Hagelin (15)
Rick Nash (31)
Derek Stepan (40)

Ryan McDonagh (51)
Dan Girardi (14) + 2 = (16)
Marc Staal (45)
Anton Stralman (20) - 2 = (18)

Off Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.