HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Josef Vasicek

Old
10-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Josef Vasicek

Hey Preds fans, I know he hasn't been very impressive on the scoresheet yet but what do you think about Vasicek as of right now?

What kind of minutes is he getting and who is he playing with? I always liked him in Carolina and hoped he would find his game in Nashville. What say you, Nashville?

Vagrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Jarnberg

I've actually liked his play so far. He has more defensive skills than I thought he would. He hasn't really had a chance to gel with anyone, due to Trotz juggling the lines so much.

And due to the Predators defensive struggle the first two games, the Predators have used more defensive minded players for his line a bit.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2006, 05:22 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

he's played well, really well at times, actually...i've been a little surprised. i didn't expect much, but he's been good. He SHOULD have more points than he does, but for whatever reason seems to be snakebitten. He's out with a hip flexor for a couple of days, though.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
he's played well, really well at times, actually...i've been a little surprised. i didn't expect much, but he's been good. He SHOULD have more points than he does, but for whatever reason seems to be snakebitten. He's out with a hip flexor for a couple of days, though.
Ah, thanks guys. I'm looking forward to being able to catch a Preds game this year. He was a player I always liked to watch.

Old
11-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has Vasicek still been fighting that hip flexor injury or is he being scratched?

Old
11-08-2006, 03:38 PM
PredDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread, but has Vasicek still been fighting that hip flexor injury or is he being scratched?
According to the media, he has been skating with the team and is supposedly 100% healthy now.

Since Radulov was sent back to Milwaukee yesterday, I think we'll probably see Vasicek this weekend (either Friday night in Detroit or in Saturday's game vs. Colorado).

PredDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredDave View Post
According to the media, he has been skating with the team and is supposedly 100% healthy now.

Since Radulov was sent back to Milwaukee yesterday, I think we'll probably see Vasicek this weekend (either Friday night in Detroit or in Saturday's game vs. Colorado).

Very good. I hope he fits right back into the lineup and keeps the good vibes going for Nashville.