HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Medvescak Zagreb 2013/2014 season talk

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-19-2013, 03:58 AM
  #901
Mikey09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bratislava
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 344
vCash: 500
How good Nikita Kolesnikov is? Can he stay with team?

Mikey09 is offline  
Old
08-19-2013, 06:10 AM
  #902
VeeEcho
Rookie User
 
VeeEcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Country: Croatia
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
How good Nikita Kolesnikov is? Can he stay with team?
He hasn't played a game for Medveščak yet, so we still have no idea. I suppose he'll have to play in Biasca this week.

VeeEcho is offline  
Old
08-19-2013, 03:35 PM
  #903
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,081
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
http://markpopovic.blogspot.ca/

This is a good blog by Popovic for those of you interested. I don't know how often he plans on updating it but it is worth the read. His blogs are pretty interesting. His last one about his Dida hits home for me. My Dida went through the same things as his to get over to Canada. I was lucky enough to have known mine for a long time, he just passed. It would be surreal to go back to the exact villages where we heard all of the stories growing up. Im glad Mark has gotten to experience this.

malkinfan is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:46 AM
  #904
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
http://markpopovic.blogspot.ca/

This is a good blog by Popovic for those of you interested. I don't know how often he plans on updating it but it is worth the read. His blogs are pretty interesting. His last one about his Dida hits home for me. My Dida went through the same things as his to get over to Canada. I was lucky enough to have known mine for a long time, he just passed. It would be surreal to go back to the exact villages where we heard all of the stories growing up. Im glad Mark has gotten to experience this.
Dida = grandfather



Nice story. After reading it, my hatred towards Mislav Rosandic just increased.


Last edited by ficohok*: 08-20-2013 at 03:25 AM.
ficohok* is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 04:10 AM
  #905
bishonen91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Why Dex, why?

bishonen91 is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 04:50 AM
  #906
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishonen91 View Post
Why Dex, why?
what?

vorky is online now  
Old
08-20-2013, 04:53 AM
  #907
ult
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,635
vCash: 500

ult is online now  
Old
08-20-2013, 04:55 AM
  #908
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishonen91 View Post
Why Dex, why?
You and few of your half-retarded "allies" from croatian hockey forum who are backing Rosandic's decision, wouldn't understand it, so I would ask moderators that every future posts that contains word "Rosandic", delete from this thread.


ficohok* is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 04:58 AM
  #909
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
what?
Dex is my nickname on croatian hockey forum...

ficohok* is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:18 PM
  #910
Big Papi Hr
Registered User
 
Big Papi Hr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Ice looks 'clean' not like in EBEL where you could't see the puck from sponsors logos

Big Papi Hr is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:21 PM
  #911
Fragmuffin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 144
vCash: 500
The middle is busier then in EBEL... The end of the ice are the exact opposite of course. could someone with a sharp our help me out with that last sponsor behind the goal, who is that?

Fragmuffin is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:25 PM
  #912
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ult View Post
Podravka, PPD (what is this?) as Medvescak´s sponsors so far?? TET (?) is league sponsor or Medvescak´s? I saw this TET in Magnitka as well.. IIRC

vorky is online now  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:39 PM
  #913
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papi Hr View Post
Ice looks 'clean' not like in EBEL where you could't see the puck from sponsors logos
IIRC I read somewhere there is strict rule in KHL how many sponsors you can have at ice and on jerseys !?


Our ice in EBEL was so-so, but those in Villach, Klagenfurt and Szekesfehervar were awful when it comes to puck vision.

ficohok* is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:43 PM
  #914
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroHabitant View Post
IIRC I read somewhere there is strict rule in KHL how many sponsors you can have at ice and on jerseys !?


Our ice in EBEL was so-so, but those in Villach, Klagenfurt and Szekesfehervar were awful when it comes to puck vision.
tru, you can look at pics from last season. I dont think there are changes. https://photo.khl.ru/main.php

vorky is online now  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:44 PM
  #915
Vicente
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cologne
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,416
vCash: 500
The four biggest logos (Sogaz and Megafon) are all KHL sponsors, right?

PS: They really should use logos with less dark colour... in Cologne the full ice is covered with sponsor logos but you can see the puck still perfectly due to logos in light red or yellow with a lot of white in between.

But this whole sponsor thing on the pitch is really a hockey thing. Imagine FC Barcelona playing on a pitch full of logos...

Vicente is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:53 PM
  #916
Big Papi Hr
Registered User
 
Big Papi Hr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
For jerseys I know but for ice hm...
No board logos yet. I tought maybe Gazprom,Lukoil or Sberbank would be sponsors because they are present in Croatia but there is still time for new sponsors besides Podravka.

Big Papi Hr is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:59 PM
  #917
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 1,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papi Hr View Post
For jerseys I know but for ice hm...
No board logos yet. I tought maybe Gazprom,Lukoil or Sberbank would be sponsors because they are present in Croatia but there is still time for new sponsors besides Podravka.
Even Podravka is not at boards yet. They will attach all sponsors before first game, that's for sure.

ficohok* is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:00 PM
  #918
Vicente
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cologne
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,416
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papi Hr View Post
For jerseys I know but for ice hm...
No board logos yet. I tought maybe Gazprom,Lukoil or Sberbank would be sponsors because they are present in Croatia but there is still time for new sponsors besides Podravka.
Can the KHL teams choose all board sponsors by themselves or does KHL block some spots for league sponsors?

Vicente is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:05 PM
  #919
Big Papi Hr
Registered User
 
Big Papi Hr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroHabitant View Post
Even Podravka is not at boards yet. They will attach all sponsors before first game, that's for sure.
I know but I ment that Podravka is only official Medveščak sponsor so far. Others are KHL sponsors

Big Papi Hr is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:18 PM
  #920
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papi Hr View Post
I know but I ment that Podravka is only official Medveščak sponsor so far. Others are KHL sponsors
that can be truth, because Medvescak wants to announce sponsors later... only Podravka was announced already.

still, what is this PPD?

@Vicente
KHL blocks spots for league sponsors at boards and on ice.

vorky is online now  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:21 PM
  #921
Vicente
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cologne
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,416
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
that can be truth, because Medvescak wants to announce sponsors later... only Podravka was announced already.

still, what is this PPD?

@Vicente
KHL blocks spots for league sponsors at boards and on ice.
I guess they have league ads at the side that is shown in tv, right? At least the whole boards are always covered with Megafon stuff. And Gazprom Bank or so.

Vicente is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:24 PM
  #922
Big Papi Hr
Registered User
 
Big Papi Hr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
that can be truth, because Medvescak wants to announce sponsors later... only Podravka was announced already.

still, what is this PPD?

@Vicente
KHL blocks spots for league sponsors at boards and on ice.
Prvo Plinarsko Društvo
First Gas Company
http://www.ppd.hr/

Big Papi Hr is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:28 PM
  #923
Big Papi Hr
Registered User
 
Big Papi Hr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Looks like Gazprom sister company?! Idk

Big Papi Hr is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM
  #924
Vicente
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cologne
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,416
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papi Hr View Post
Looks like Gazprom sister company?! Idk
I think they are just business parters. PPD buys gas which Gazprom delivers via other companies if I understand that correctly.

Vicente is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 04:19 PM
  #925
billy piton
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Zagreb
Country: Croatia
Posts: 636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
I think they are just business parters. PPD buys gas which Gazprom delivers via other companies if I understand that correctly.
i think they are more than just a business partners.

billy piton is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.