HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Ticket Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-20-2013, 05:11 PM
  #801
BobbyKarlsson
Registered User
 
BobbyKarlsson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 32
vCash: 500
Looking for 2 game 4 tickets in ottawa. If anyone has any for sale let me know!

BobbyKarlsson is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 11:06 AM
  #802
Smash88
Registered User
 
Smash88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,825
vCash: 1000
I have a buddy looking to unload his tickets, just wants face value.. I figure it's around the $200 range, if anyone is interested just let me know and I'll get the firm details.

Smash88 is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 11:09 AM
  #803
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'
 
Marty Straka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississauga, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash88 View Post
I have a buddy looking to unload his tickets, just wants face value.. I figure it's around the $200 range, if anyone is interested just let me know and I'll get the firm details.
Let me know if you get firm info on seats and price!

Marty Straka is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 11:28 AM
  #804
Smash88
Registered User
 
Smash88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,825
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Straka View Post
Let me know if you get firm info on seats and price!
Yeah 200$ in section 302... Hard tickets, not the print ones..

Smash88 is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 12:18 PM
  #805
Silvercup Returns
King Karlsson
 
Silvercup Returns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Congo-Kinshasa
Posts: 29,019
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash88 View Post
Yeah 200$ in section 302... Hard tickets, not the print ones..
For both or per?

__________________
Forgot my password for 1 full year.
Silvercup Returns is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 12:42 PM
  #806
Smash88
Registered User
 
Smash88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,825
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
For both or per?
For both.. 100$/per

Smash88 is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 12:46 PM
  #807
Silvercup Returns
King Karlsson
 
Silvercup Returns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Congo-Kinshasa
Posts: 29,019
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash88 View Post
For both.. 100$/per
Let me talk to my friend, we may be interested, if they're still available?

Silvercup Returns is offline  
Old
05-21-2013, 12:49 PM
  #808
Smash88
Registered User
 
Smash88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,825
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
Let me talk to my friend, we may be interested, if they're still available?
Yep, I can get them for you if you want them. I work at Place du Portage and live in Kanata, so i could meet wherever is easiest...

Smash88 is offline  
Old
05-22-2013, 05:53 PM
  #809
Caeldan
Moderator
Whippet Whisperer
 
Caeldan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,035
vCash: 175
Anyone know with stubhub, if you get a game 6 ticket... Do you get reimbursed relatively simply if (unspeakable I know) it isn't necessary?

Because I seriously am considering coming up for a game 6...Just need to get a ticket. I'll also open it up to anyone who has a spare seat for offer?

Caeldan is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 08:57 AM
  #810
LouisOlivier
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ville de Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 274
vCash: 500
Hi guys, I just want to know what is the official site to buy single game ticket for Sens?

Thank you

LouisOlivier is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 09:07 AM
  #811
McManked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
McManked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,520
vCash: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisOlivier View Post
Hi guys, I just want to know what is the official site to buy single game ticket for Sens?

Thank you
Capital Tickets.

Single game tickets are not on sale yet.

McManked is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 08:56 AM
  #812
LouisOlivier
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ville de Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 274
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classless Manked View Post
Capital Tickets.

Single game tickets are not on sale yet.
Thank you! Sell of the tickets will begin saturday september 7th, 10 am?
Is it right?

LouisOlivier is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 09:04 AM
  #813
dzingelalltheway
Moderator
Let's win it all -MR
 
dzingelalltheway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,418
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisOlivier View Post
Thank you! Sell of the tickets will begin saturday september 7th, 10 am?
Is it right?
That depends, are you a Montreal fan?

__________________
dzingelalltheway is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 09:06 AM
  #814
LouisOlivier
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ville de Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 274
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyalltheway View Post
That depends, are you a Montreal fan?
I hate Montreal more than anything.

LouisOlivier is offline  
Old
08-04-2013, 06:56 PM
  #815
Do Make Say Think
& Yet & Yet
 
Do Make Say Think's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 36,053
vCash: 50
Is there an android app i can use to tell me when the tickets go on sale. I really want to go to the decembre 1st game to see Alfie and hopefully the Senators crushing them

Do Make Say Think is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 10:18 AM
  #816
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,787
vCash: 50
I was thinking of buying a half season pack, and selling about half the tickets and going to the other half and had several questions:

When do season tickets go on sale? If already up can someone link me as I couldn't find it online.

Is the flex 20 pack a better idea?

Does anyone have experience doing something like this and was it relatively easy to get rid of tickets? (I'm mostly going ot be selling my weekday tickets as I'm working in MTL and it'd be hard to attend).

playasRus is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 10:50 AM
  #817
Smash88
Registered User
 
Smash88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,825
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by playasRus View Post
I was thinking of buying a half season pack, and selling about half the tickets and going to the other half and had several questions:

When do season tickets go on sale? If already up can someone link me as I couldn't find it online.

Is the flex 20 pack a better idea?

Does anyone have experience doing something like this and was it relatively easy to get rid of tickets? (I'm mostly going ot be selling my weekday tickets as I'm working in MTL and it'd be hard to attend).
I have a half-season. I've sold some of my tickets when I can't go.. If it's Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh or any of the high profile western teams (Canadian teams, Chicago, LA) you will have no problem selling them.

The other teams you sometimes have to sell under face value, but you usually at least close to what you paid.

Also many times I sell them on game day, people here are notorious for waiting until the actual day of the game to buy their tickets that, so you may have trouble if you have physical tickets and have to meet if your in Montreal.

My ticket rep is now Stephen McCoy, he can be reached at [email protected] and would be able to help you with prices and breakdowns. The half season game packages came out a few weeks ago..

Smash88 is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:19 PM
  #818
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,787
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash88 View Post
I have a half-season. I've sold some of my tickets when I can't go.. If it's Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh or any of the high profile western teams (Canadian teams, Chicago, LA) you will have no problem selling them.

The other teams you sometimes have to sell under face value, but you usually at least close to what you paid.

Also many times I sell them on game day, people here are notorious for waiting until the actual day of the game to buy their tickets that, so you may have trouble if you have physical tickets and have to meet if your in Montreal.

My ticket rep is now Stephen McCoy, he can be reached at [email protected] and would be able to help you with prices and breakdowns. The half season game packages came out a few weeks ago..
Thanks for the feedback, Smash.

This might be a stupid question but when you buy season tickets, it's only for one seat right?

playasRus is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 02:35 PM
  #819
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,088
vCash: 3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by playasRus View Post
Thanks for the feedback, Smash.

This might be a stupid question but when you buy season tickets, it's only for one seat right?
You can buy 2 if you want. If your asking if the price shown on the site is for 1 ticket, then yes.

mat_sens is offline  
Old
08-20-2013, 03:48 PM
  #820
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,787
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_sens View Post
You can buy 2 if you want. If your asking if the price shown on the site is for 1 ticket, then yes.
Cool! Thanks mat

playasRus is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:39 PM
  #821
Sharabhi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
vCash: 500
Ottawa vs Canadiens in Montreal (Bell Centre) - Last Pre-season game, so full rosters should be dressed.

I'm unloading 20 tickets for the preseason game in Montreal Bell Centre for way BELOW COST.

9 @ Face Value $34 each + $10 service fees each, and I'm selling for only $25 each. Section 422

11 @ Face Value $51 each + $10 service fees each, and I'm selling for only $35 each. Section 319

Willing to split...contact for more details.

If the ad is still up, that means I still have some tickets left.

Sharabhi is offline  
Old
09-04-2013, 04:50 PM
  #822
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,787
vCash: 50
Is advertising/selling tickets allowed in this thread?

playasRus is offline  
Old
09-04-2013, 05:24 PM
  #823
last row purple
Registered User
 
last row purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by playasRus View Post
Is advertising/selling tickets allowed in this thread?
only if its for face value or below.

Legal example... I have a pair of Purples for the pre-season game in Toronto on the 24th. Face value for the pair is $54. Im looking for $50.

last row purple is offline  
Old
09-04-2013, 06:31 PM
  #824
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,787
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by last row purple View Post
only if its for face value or below.

Legal example... I have a pair of Purples for the pre-season game in Toronto on the 24th. Face value for the pair is $54. Im looking for $50.
Gotcha!

playasRus is offline  
Old
09-13-2013, 01:38 PM
  #825
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie
 
CanadianHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Petawawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,932
vCash: 50
For those looking to purchase tickets, the promo code for the pre-public sale (Wed 18-Sep at 10am to Fri 20-Sep at 10am) is FEARLESS.

__________________
CanadianHockey_________ _ _ _ _ _______Sens, Oilers, and Team Canada
CanadianHockey is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.