HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Games at Yankee Stadium (1/26 at Devils; 1/29 at Islanders)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-27-2013, 12:19 PM
  #451
Giacomin
Registered User
 
Giacomin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,754
vCash: 500
Wednesday at 2pm. I hope something decent is left

Giacomin is online now  
Old
08-27-2013, 12:22 PM
  #452
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckyTheWhale View Post
11 am as well...
My friend went on at 11:30 and said there were no 349...can you still look at seats or no

Section311 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 12:44 PM
  #453
PuckyTheWhale
Registered User
 
PuckyTheWhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 166
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
I go tommorow at 1pm...I'm looking to do the 349 but my friend went this morning at 11 and said they weren't any 349..what time did you go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
My friend went on at 11:30 and said there were no 349...can you still look at seats or no
It won't let me view it again sorry, there's a message that says based on your previous purchases you have met the purchase limit...

PuckyTheWhale is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 12:54 PM
  #454
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckyTheWhale View Post
Just purchased our tickets this morning. The only sections they had available for us were in the $229 and $349 price ranges.

I'm interested to see if that changes as people pick their seats in the next coming days...

We're in section 420A
what seats do you have at the garden? someone here mentioned that you won't be allowed to pick the cheap seats at yankee stadium if you don't have cheap seats at MSG

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 01:10 PM
  #455
PuckyTheWhale
Registered User
 
PuckyTheWhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 166
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
what seats do you have at the garden? someone here mentioned that you won't be allowed to pick the cheap seats at yankee stadium if you don't have cheap seats at MSG
section 102, row 14

PuckyTheWhale is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 01:27 PM
  #456
McD27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 389
vCash: 500
Got 420A row 3..wanted delta suites but can only buy in $229, 279, and $299 price points. Best main was 212. Best Terrace was 313

McD27 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 02:14 PM
  #457
niinah
Registered User
 
niinah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: White Plains NY
Country: Finland
Posts: 246
vCash: 500
Just looking at Stubhub, there are ~100 tickets for the Devils game and ~1,500 tickets for the Islanders game available
I guess most STHs are going for the Sunday game against Devils...

Do you think the supply for Islanders tickets will exceed demand?
In any case, will be buying my tickets tomorrow and trying to sell one of the games

What are the fees (% of ticket price)? And is $25 for the stupid hats added on top of that?
Thanks

niinah is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 02:40 PM
  #458
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McD27 View Post
Got 420A row 3..wanted delta suites but can only buy in $229, 279, and $299 price points. Best main was 212. Best Terrace was 313
We're there any 349 left

Section311 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 02:50 PM
  #459
McD27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
We're there any 349 left
That wasn't even offered as a choice to me. Maybe that's only offered to club seats

McD27 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 02:59 PM
  #460
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McD27 View Post
That wasn't even offered as a choice to me. Maybe that's only offered to club seats
Where are you reg seats at garden

Section311 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 03:09 PM
  #461
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by niinah View Post
Just looking at Stubhub, there are ~100 tickets for the Devils game and ~1,500 tickets for the Islanders game available
I guess most STHs are going for the Sunday game against Devils...

Do you think the supply for Islanders tickets will exceed demand?
Absolutely not.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 03:16 PM
  #462
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by niinah View Post
Do you think the supply for Islanders tickets will exceed demand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Absolutely not.
I wouldn't be so sure, from what I've been seeing on the Islanders side they are doing everything humanly possible to secure tickets at those face values. The islander allocation will sell out for sure, the question is how much on the Rangers side is going to get flipped from people who want Sunday instead. But with Super Bowl week there might be a lot of people picking up that game when they fly in on Wednesday

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 03:40 PM
  #463
Blueshirt13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Other side of the Ri
Posts: 763
vCash: 500
I sit in section 102 and been a season ticket holder since 02 (I think)

My window opened at 1pm today. Was only offered the $229 and $299 seats. Ended up in section 212.

Blueshirt13 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:04 PM
  #464
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,487
vCash: 500
Window opened today at 2PM. I have seasons in section 104 since 2011.

Ended up getting tickets in section 408. Ticketbastard was a real pain in the ass though.

Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:18 PM
  #465
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 50
Secondary Market just opened for Stadium Series Tickets, so now we have a mark:


Rangers vs. Devils - Sunday 1/26


Rangers vs. Islanders - Weds 1/29

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  #466
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Jam Grind View Post
Window opened today at 2PM. I have seasons in section 104 since 2011.

Ended up getting tickets in section 408. Ticketbastard was a real pain in the ass though.
Did you see any 299 seats or 349 seats available

Section311 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:24 PM
  #467
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt13 View Post
I sit in section 102 and been a season ticket holder since 02 (I think)

My window opened at 1pm today. Was only offered the $229 and $299 seats. Ended up in section 212.
They didn't offer the $279 seats or were there just none available? Seems pretty odd to skip a price point.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:29 PM
  #468
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
They didn't offer the $279 seats or were there just none available? Seems pretty odd to skip a price point.
Yea something isn't right with this...from all the people I talked to the last two days it's almost like everyone is seeing different sections..yesterday my friend told me there were a ton of 349 and 299 seats available..my other friend goes on at 11am today and says he could only get 299 and there were no 349 seats and then another friend goes at 100pm and says there was a lot of 349 available

Section311 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:32 PM
  #469
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,773
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
Yea something isn't right with this...from all the people I talked to the last two days it's almost like everyone is seeing different sections..yesterday my friend told me there were a ton of 349 and 299 seats available..my other friend goes on at 11am today and says he could only get 299 and there were no 349 seats and then another friend goes at 100pm and says there was a lot of 349 available
All depends where your seats are at the garden. They are restricting Yankee Stadium availability based on where your MSG seats are


Last edited by GordonGecko: 08-27-2013 at 04:57 PM.
GordonGecko is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:41 PM
  #470
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
All depends where your seats are at the garden. They are restricting Yankee Stadium availability based on where your MSG seats are

Can anyone post the direct link to the buy page? I don't go until tomorrow but I'd like to see the options beforehand
Yeah but the order is done by price point so how could someone that goes at a later time have access to higher priced tickets than the person that went earlier? That's the part I'm not getting.

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 04:45 PM
  #471
Section311
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
All depends where your seats are at the garden. They are restricting Yankee Stadium availability based on where your MSG seats are

Can anyone post the direct link to the buy page? I don't go until tomorrow but I'd like to see the options beforehand
From what I understand though is that you can purchase tickets better than what you have at garden so if you sit in the 53 dollar seats you can buy whatever you want but if you have club seats you can buy like the 299 or 349. Basically you can buy more valued tickets but not less

Section311 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 05:11 PM
  #472
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section311 View Post
From what I understand though is that you can purchase tickets better than what you have at garden so if you sit in the 53 dollar seats you can buy whatever you want but if you have club seats you can buy like the 299 or 349. Basically you can buy more valued tickets but not less
I think section 311 is completely correct. Similar to the seat relocation. I have $53 seats. Was able to change to everything except the 400s. Really hoping I can get the $149s or $189s in the upper deck.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 05:24 PM
  #473
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10,351
vCash: 500
So I'm assuming the seats you would rather the most are the Grandstand section? I mean without paying thousands of dollars for seats anyway.

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 05:26 PM
  #474
GarretJoseph*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 7,604
vCash: 500
So a couple of years a go a friend of mine who is a huge Islander fan put me on the Islander list, about 4-5 times a year I get calls offering season tickets and "big game" tickets. I always reject and tell them I was put on the list as a joke as I'm a huge Ranger fan. Usually they say they don't care and offer me Ranger-Islander tixs which sometimes I accept (buy) --- well today that joke worked in my favor as I got a call from the Islanders office asking if I received the outdoor game "package" they sent out 2 weeks ago, I told them no but that I was definitely interested. I now have 4 tickets to the game via the Islanders. HAHA. I don't care if I'm in the "Islander section" - This has already crossed out 3 x-mas gifts!

GarretJoseph* is offline  
Old
08-27-2013, 05:56 PM
  #475
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
So I'm assuming the seats you would rather the most are the Grandstand section? I mean without paying thousands of dollars for seats anyway.
Anywhere in the upper deck, really. Do they call it the Grandstand in the new stadium?

patnyrnyg is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.