HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Traverse City Tournament on MSG?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-24-2013, 10:40 AM
  #26
eco's bones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Elmira NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGLine View Post
Those games don't count. They were playing under an ATO (amateur try out).
That would be good news.

Eligibles?--:

Goal--Mackenzie Skapski, Jeff Malcolm

Defense--Dylan McIlrath, Conor Allen, Samuel Noreau, Tommy Hughes, Ryan Graves, Charlie Dodero, Troy Donnay--Jimmy Ogilny apparently as a tryout add on.

Forwards--J.T. Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Jesper Fasth, Danny Kristo, Marek Hrivik, Kyle Jean, Andrew Yogan, Michael St. Croix, Michael Kantor, Josh Nicholls, Anthony Duclair

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2013, 11:39 AM
  #27
haveandare
Registered User
 
haveandare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,754
vCash: 500
Is this roster ever coming out?

haveandare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 02:25 PM
  #28
bernmeister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,011
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
That would be good news.

Eligibles?--:

Goal--Mackenzie Skapski, Jeff Malcolm

Defense--Dylan McIlrath, Conor Allen, Samuel Noreau, Tommy Hughes, Ryan Graves, Charlie Dodero, Troy Donnay--Jimmy Ogilny apparently as a tryout add on.

Forwards--J.T. Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Jesper Fasth, Danny Kristo, Marek Hrivik, Kyle Jean, Andrew Yogan, Michael St. Croix, Michael Kantor, Josh Nicholls, Anthony Duclair
Good work.
Is that all of it, or just the likely suspects?

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 02:43 PM
  #29
eco's bones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Elmira NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Good work.
Is that all of it, or just the likely suspects?
They're guesses.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 03:11 PM
  #30
Thesensation19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,365
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Looks like it's a no:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...y#post70117711


Kreider would offically have 2 pro seasons.
Kreider was regarded as a rookie last year. He only played in playoff games the year before. And he only played in half of a season last year, which was half of a season lol.

So idk about that

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 03:13 PM
  #31
Brian Boyle
portnor, pls
 
Brian Boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,629
vCash: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesensation19 View Post
Kreider was regarded as a rookie last year. He only played in playoff games the year before. And he only played in half of a season last year, which was half of a season lol.

So idk about that
Professional seasons are a completely different animal than rookie status.

__________________
Rangers Unlimited
Hockey Graphs
Brian Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 10:59 PM
  #32
charlie460
Stone Age Hockey
 
charlie460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,600
vCash: 500
MSG isn't televising it this year.

https://twitter.com/jaygeemsg/status/370332865646444545

charlie460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 11:01 PM
  #33
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,510
vCash: 500
Which means Charlie's makin yt's from elsewhere cuz he's a wizard like that!

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 11:03 PM
  #34
charlie460
Stone Age Hockey
 
charlie460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Which means Charlie's makin yt's from elsewhere cuz he's a wizard like that!
I do believe at least some will be livestreamed on BlueshirtsUnited.com for free, I'll upload them if I can for people who can't watch live.

charlie460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.