Notices

Jets Pass

Old
08-28-2013, 01:46 PM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

vCash: 162
Jets Pass

I know this has been discussed in other threads but I thought I'd post it here. Understood if it's merged elsewhere.

Just received this email:

Quote:
Dear Season Seat Holder:

As quickly as another Winnipeg summer is coming to a close the Winnipeg Jets 2013-2014 NHL hockey season is fast approaching.

With that in mind we have a number of exciting new fan experience developments which we will be rolling out for this season, some of which we can share with you.

On winnipegjets.com you will see a newly branded and dedicated season seat holder portal Ė an exclusive information site for season seat holders called "Jets Pass HQ". Jets Pass HQ is your new headquarters for anything and everything that is relevant to you as a Winnipeg Jets season seat holder; from information on your seats, to how to contact us and the launch of our new "Jets Rewards" program Ė all now just one click away.

This week you can scroll through Jets Pass HQ and become familiar with its layout, and by Wednesday, September 4th, all Account Manager functionality will be enabled allowing you to actively manage the seats in your account. Enhancements to Account Manager will allow you to:

"Transfer your seats" to a mobile device;
Forward your seats to friends, family or colleagues;
Sell your seats on Winnipeg Jets SeatExchange;
Donate your seats to charity;
Print your tickets.

For this season "Jets Pass", formerly your season ticket card, will take on a sophisticated new look. Jets Pass will continue to act as your primary access to the MTS Centre for all Jets home games. You will receive one (1) Jets Pass for each seat you hold as part of your Ticket Purchase Agreement.

For this year, your Jets Pass will also allow you to:

Register your Share Partners to have their own Jets Pass for seats that will be forwarded to them;
Enroll and participate in our new Winnipeg Jets Loyalty Program Ė "Jets Rewards".

What is Jets Rewards? Details of our new "Jets Rewards" program will be introduced on September 24th. Jets Rewards will be one of NHL hockey's first fully comprehensive loyalty reward programs. This simple loyalty program has been designed to handsomely acknowledge your Jets loyalty with unique experiential rewards and items.

Your 2013-2014 Jets Pass seat package will be delivered to you throughout the week of September 9th via Canada Post (Priority Post). Should you have any questions regarding your seats, please contact your Account Service Representative.

Yours truly,

James C.R. Ludlow
President & CEO

Norva Riddell
Senior Vice President, Business Partnerships & Account Services
Haven't plowed through this yet so can't comment too much, though my stance remains that a card for access sucks for my group. Spread too far and wide to effectively exchange the card.

buggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 01:57 PM
jungles

vCash: 500
New this season is the ability to add Season Seat Share Partners in association with Season Seat Accounts. While the Primary Account Holder always retains full ownership of all season seats, this feature will allow Share Partners to take advantage of a wide array of benefits and functionality. Some of these benefits include:

Jets Passís issued exclusively to Season Seat Share Partners
Load seat information onto Share Partnerís Jets Pass to gain access to the MTS Centre instead of printed tickets
Enrollment in the Jets Rewards loyalty program
Ability to sell seats on the Jets SeatExchange
Ability to Forward, Donate or Re-Print seats using the Winnipeg Jets Account Manager
15% off discount at all Jets Gear locations
Watch Jets Pass HQ for further information and additional benefits to the Season Seat Share Partner program.

jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 01:58 PM
oldschooljets
Go Jets Go!

How many people are in your group? The quote below seems to indicate everyone in your crew is able to have their own card.

"Register your Share Partners to have their own Jets Pass for seats that will be forwarded to them"

oldschooljets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 01:59 PM
SCP Guy

vCash: 50
The part that says register your share partners for their own jets pass sounds interesting.....Would be great if we could get each of our 12 share partners for our 4 season tickets their own cards.....Then I could go in and just charge up the cards with the games that the share members have selected.....would beat printing out the tickets and distributing them that way. Plus for TNSE it would make selling tickets outside of seat exchange less appealing so it would be a win win. Is this another case of TNSE listening to their fans???? Well done!

Being able to have the ticket on my cell phone is kick a$$ also!!!!!

Last edited by SCP Guy: 08-28-2013 at 02:32 PM.
SCP Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Sabadecade
Die Hard Jets Fan

I really like this "Share Partner" concept. Allowing the account holder to transfer tickets to the "Share Partner"'s very own Jets Pass. Less paper, less "sharing of cards" etc.

Sabadecade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 03:15 PM
ediger

vCash: 1125
after being a Bomber fan for so long, it's taking me a while to get used to a team that actually listens and tries to please it's fans.

ediger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Zhamnov10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungles View Post
New this season is the ability to add Season Seat Share Partners in association with Season Seat Accounts. While the Primary Account Holder always retains full ownership of all season seats, this feature will allow Share Partners to take advantage of a wide array of benefits and functionality. Some of these benefits include:

Jets Passís issued exclusively to Season Seat Share Partners
Load seat information onto Share Partnerís Jets Pass to gain access to the MTS Centre instead of printed tickets
Enrollment in the Jets Rewards loyalty program
Ability to sell seats on the Jets SeatExchange
Ability to Forward, Donate or Re-Print seats using the Winnipeg Jets Account Manager
15% off discount at all Jets Gear locations
Watch Jets Pass HQ for further information and additional benefits to the Season Seat Share Partner program.
Does anyone know exactly how the mobile part is going to work?

Zhamnov10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 03:40 PM
allan5oh
Has prospect fever

vCash: 82
Same as airport tickets, a barcode comes up on the screen.

allan5oh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 03:51 PM
s1g

So who's going to be the ****** that complains about not having paper tickets?

s1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2013, 10:03 PM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1g View Post
I guess that would be me. I like paper tickets as a souvenir. I framed up all mine from the inaugural season. Was planning on doing so for each season.

Old
08-28-2013, 11:57 PM
suitup17

I still like having the tickets printed out as souvenirs for big games, but what can you do.

suitup17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 02:19 AM
WPGNYRFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs View Post
I guess that would be me. I like paper tickets as a souvenir. I framed up all mine from the inaugural season. Was planning on doing so for each season.
Me too!

WPGNYRFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 07:07 AM
seasontixholder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1g View Post
Ya I'm whining too. Miss my printed tickets.

seasontixholder* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 08:17 AM
SCP Guy

With this move to provide ticket groups more cards....I prefer the card system....Charge a few bucks for extra cards but don't make them expire so we don't need a bunch of new cards every year. Way better then having to deal with 200 paper tickets every season for my ticket group IMHO....This is like the back lash when the airline industry went from paper tickets to e-tickets, man was my grandpa pissed

Last edited by SCP Guy: 08-29-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old
08-29-2013, 11:17 AM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP Guy View Post
With this move to provide ticket groups more cards....I prefer the card system....Charge a few bucks for extra cards but don't make them expire so we don't need a bunch of new cards every year. Way better then having to deal with 200 paper tickets every season for my ticket group IMHO....This is like the back lash when the airline industry went from paper tickets to e-tickets, man was my grandpa pissed
[vader voice] I am your grandpa [/vader voice]

Never cared about the airline tickets. Never cared about any tickets other than concerts and sporting events. I save those as souvenirs.

Can't get them now, so be it. Working on a project to make my own tickets, just for giggles. Then I'll have them.

Still expecting a charge on the extra ticket cards though, probably $5 a pop and I'll need 12 so an extra $60 speculatively out of my pocket. And you can only gripe about me griping about the $60 if you're willing to step up and pay for it, cuz if it's negligible then it won't hurt you at all to pay it

Old
08-29-2013, 12:25 PM
King Woodballs

vCash: 375
Quote:
I guess you will have to frame a card then

King Woodballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Sabadecade
Die Hard Jets Fan

Quote:

Can't get them now, so be it. Working on a project to make my own tickets, just for giggles. Then I'll have them.
My brother did this. He created some "mock" tickets in Photoshop for our ticket draft, they look slick.

Last edited by Sabadecade: 08-29-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old
08-29-2013, 12:43 PM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOnASilverMountain View Post
I guess you will have to frame a card then
Not quite the same effect really. I won't say I didn't think about it but the impact just wasn't the same really. I did keep my card but I honestly don't have a clue where it is, so yeah, not so meaningful. Definitely utilitarian though.

As for the inaugural season, I framed up the wide angle shot of the opening faceoff. Below it, in the same frame I put in each of the tickets to the games I attended. I also put in the inaugural game and inaugural season pins. It's pretty slick. I have since pulled the picture out and I'm getting autographs on it though it's been tough since I can't always make the appearances. Obviously I've now lost the opportunity at having Antropov sign it but I'm still trying for a number of others that I don't yet have including LLW, Bogo, Buff and Toby.

Quote:
My brother did this. He created some "mock" tickets in Photoshop for our ticket draft, they look slick.
I don't suppose he'd be willing to email me the template, would he? Pretty please. I've got a ticket template from AVS forums for movie stuff, but a generic Jets template would make my life easier and I'd probably stop griping about the paper tickets then.

Old
08-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Sabadecade
Die Hard Jets Fan

Quote:
I don't suppose he'd be willing to email me the template, would he? Pretty please. I've got a ticket template from AVS forums for movie stuff, but a generic Jets template would make my life easier and I'd probably stop griping about the paper tickets then.
I'll ask him as see if he's willing to give it up.

Old
08-29-2013, 01:20 PM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabadecade View Post
I'll ask him as see if he's willing to give it up.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Totally understand if the answer is no.

Old
08-29-2013, 01:29 PM
SCP Guy

Quote:
[vader voice] I am your grandpa [/vader voice]

Still expecting a charge on the extra ticket cards though, probably $5 a pop and I'll need 12 so an extra $60 speculatively out of my pocket. And you can only gripe about me griping about the $60 if you're willing to step up and pay for it, cuz if it's negligible then it won't hurt you at all to pay it
Is that you grand popps???

I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for cards but they better be good for more then a year as there is no reason these should "expire" and not be valid for use in future seasons?

Old
08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Sabadecade
Die Hard Jets Fan

I've attached a sample of the mock tickets my brother put together... He wasn't willing to give up the template but he did say I can send the set of high res jpgs to anyone who wanted to print them and use them themselves.

It would be neat to see a bunch of people wearing them in lanyard pouches at games this year knowing he made them.

* Note, he's willing to do so free, with no copyright infringement intended. These are just for fun. The barcode is fake and will not scan. Section, Seats and Price have been left blank. *

Last edited by Sabadecade: 11-20-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old
08-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Beller79

Quote:
I've attached a sample of the mock tickets my brother put together... He wasn't willing to give up the template but he did say I can send the set of high res jpgs to anyone who wanted to print them and use them themselves.

It would be neat to see a bunch of people wearing them in lanyard pouches at games this year knowing he made them.

* Note, he's willing to do so free, with no copyright infringement intended. These are just for fun. The barcode is fake and will not scan. Section, Seats and Price have been left blank. *
^
this is awesome!

Beller79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2013, 08:16 AM
SCP Guy

I wonder if you will be able to put more then 1 ticket on a card????? If each one of our group members gets 1 card but has 2 seats to a particular game can his card have two seats loaded on it for 1 game?

My guess is no.....wonder if I can get 4 cards for every group member just in case

Old
08-30-2013, 08:44 AM
seasontixholder*

Quote:

What a great job! Very impressive!

seasontixholder* is offline   Reply With Quote