HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

any preds gear stores

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-31-2013, 11:50 AM
  #1
KOPITARRULEZ11
Registered User
 
KOPITARRULEZ11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 365
vCash: 500
any preds gear stores

I'm looking to buy some stuff but of course the preds store is closed and I believe the Tennessee fans store went under in the Lebanon mall is there any other stores in the area

KOPITARRULEZ11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 12:29 PM
  #2
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPITARRULEZ11 View Post
I'm looking to buy some stuff but of course the preds store is closed and I believe the Tennessee fans store went under in the Lebanon mall is there any other stores in the area
The place to go would be any of the three Sport Season's locations around Middle Tennessee (Gallatin, Cool Springs, Nashville), but I've also seen a fairly good selection at Dick's Sporting Goods in Mount Juliet if you are on this side of town.

FWIW, as part of the arena renovations that are underway they are building a new, expanded team apparel store on the convention center side of the arena to serve as an around the year team store.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 12:35 PM
  #3
KOPITARRULEZ11
Registered User
 
KOPITARRULEZ11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 365
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Lake View Post
The place to go would be any of the three Sport Season's locations around Middle Tennessee (Gallatin, Cool Springs, Nashville), but I've also seen a fairly good selection at Dick's Sporting Goods in Mount Juliet if you are on this side of town.

FWIW, as part of the arena renovations that are underway they are building a new, expanded team apparel store on the convention center side of the arena to serve as an around the year team store.
im assuming its not open yet right in the convention center

KOPITARRULEZ11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:21 PM
  #4
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPITARRULEZ11 View Post
im assuming its not open yet right in the convention center
No, the team store is actually currently at the main entrance to the arena. It is not in the convention center and will still be in the arena when the renovation is complete. I honestly don't know if the store is open today. Try calling (615) 770-2437.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:11 PM
  #5
ThirdManIn
Aspiring Sinecure
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 58,299
vCash: 500
Awards:
Dick's in Murfreesboro has Preds apparel, but I haven't been in there since I bought my jersey a while back.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:59 PM
  #6
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 6,503
vCash: 500
The best selection of Preds gear is online. Sad, but true. When I was in town over the summer, Sport Seasons had the best selection. Tennessee Sports Fan in Opry was pretty bare. The pro shop historically is one of the more costly options.

If you do look online for replica jerseys, be careful. If the price seems too good to be true -- it probably is. There are so many cheap counterfeits out there and they look horrible.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 09:21 PM
  #7
Marty Party
@ The Bridge
 
Marty Party's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 2,121
vCash: 500
Last time I was in Academy Sports (Mt. Juliet & Smyrna) they only had t-shirts and some other small items. Same for Dick's in Mt. Juliet. There's also a Sports Seasons in Murfreesboro you can check out which will have a better selection. Once the season starts though they all will increase their on hand inventory of all Preds apparel.

On a side note, I was in Columbus last week and stopped by a Dick's up there and was shocked that I couldn't find one item of Blue Jacket's apparel. They were loaded with Reds, Browns, OSU and a small section of Indians stuff.

Marty Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2013, 08:18 AM
  #8
codeyh
Registered User
 
codeyh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cellblock 303
Country: United States
Posts: 463
vCash: 500
Sport Seasons is your best bet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the shelves are a bit bare right now, due to it being the off-season and college football apparel driving the $$. Once season starts, the merch will trickle back in.

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2013, 11:36 AM
  #9
ThirdManIn
Aspiring Sinecure
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 58,299
vCash: 500
Awards:
Are the prices in the pro shop not the same as the prices online? Serious question. I've never compared the two.

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2013, 05:17 PM
  #10
Preds33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 9,031
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Are the prices in the pro shop not the same as the prices online? Serious question. I've never compared the two.
I don't know if I have compared the two at the same time, but I have bought from both and if I recall, I think the Pro Shop was a little more than the NHL store online.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 01:58 PM
  #11
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 9,701
vCash: 344
I don't know about lately, but SportSeasons in Cool Springs always seemed to have the most Preds gear over the years to me....besides the Pro Shop obviously. I've heard good things about the Murfreesboro one also, but I'm largely unfamiliar with stuff down there.

PS, I was waiting on a Jones T-shirt jersey from SportSeasons (or wherever) as soon as I could find one, but they tweeted out something about it being against NHL rules to create licensed apparel for a player before he actually plays an NHL game. IDK how much truth there is to that, but I've never realized otherwise, so I'll assume they're right.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 09:21 AM
  #12
Fo Shea Shea
Registered User
 
Fo Shea Shea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 140
vCash: 500
Tennessee Sports fan in Opry Mills has some decent Preds stuff.

Fo Shea Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 02:33 PM
  #13
kypredsfan
Smashville Subban
 
kypredsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mt. Juliet, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 5,145
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
PS, I was waiting on a Jones T-shirt jersey from SportSeasons (or wherever) as soon as I could find one, but they tweeted out something about it being against NHL rules to create licensed apparel for a player before he actually plays an NHL game. IDK how much truth there is to that, but I've never realized otherwise, so I'll assume they're right.
That has to be BS. I was there the night Forsberg (Filip) made his debut and they had a nice selection of his shirts.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 06:23 PM
  #14
Drake744
Swedish House Mafia
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 9,701
vCash: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
That has to be BS. I was there the night Forsberg (Filip) made his debut and they had a nice selection of his shirts.
I guess I didn't notice, but I hope it is BS.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
  #15
Basher
Registered User
 
Basher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 3,142
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
check the ebay thread

Basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.