HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-2014 NFL Thread (Week 1!)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-31-2013, 12:27 PM
  #701
shinchanyo
Registered User
 
shinchanyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 2,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
So now every dropped pass is magic luck? That stuff is going to happen every single game. I'm sure Jets opponents have dropped passes before, too.
LOL I love how you added the word magic to discredit it without using any logic or reason whatsoever. I thought maybe you'd say something like "Well they made their own luck because Brady was hit a lot that game and it made him throw off target." Of course you could not prove that anymore than you could disprove that luck was a factor. Maybe it was a bead of sweat in just the wrong spot on his hand who the hell knows. SA did a perfect job of explaining why Welker's pass was certainly lucky.

Again there's a big difference between it being PURE luck vs luck simply being a factor.
Nate Kaeding misses a fairly standard FG in the wild card round against the Jets a few years back. I was flipping out with joy but I readily admit it was lucky. They had to capitalize, they had to stop the Chargers drive and make that shot a little harder but luck was a factor in the win.

Luck CAN be a factor and likely was more of a factor than normal. Why is this bad?

You Giants fans are being entirely too sensitive here. This page is loaded with passive aggressive Giant fan comments trying to tell every1 else how mad they are.

You guys earned two super bowls and it was freakin AWESOME. Part of that AWESOMENESS was the good fortune and near failure.

They had runs that many would say were magical and when used in that context there is nothing wrong with it. Unless maybe you want to entertain delusions of grandeur. In my mind I think it makes it all the better that they hung in, defied their OWN failures , and caught those few lucky breaks that EVERY TEAM needs. Sure the 85 bears didn't need them as much as the Giants did, the bills would kill to have gotten one (hi scott). Point is the Giants appear (to any non bias fan) to have caught more lucky breaks than normal

Not even saying they only won because of luck. So please can we stop being so sensitive Giant fans?


Last edited by shinchanyo: 08-31-2013 at 12:40 PM.
shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:03 PM
  #702
SA16
Two by two...
 
SA16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
Romo has had marginally better production. But if you are telling me he's a better football player, you're crazy. You're telling me that 2-3 TDs, a couple hundred yards, and 4-5% better completion rate overcomes the fact that Romo crumbles in every big game situation he ever finds himself in? Over the last 3 years the Cowboys have had better support from the running game, as well.
Romo crumbling in big game situations is not true. It's a myth based on a couple of instances that gets overblown because of the media coverage of the cowboys and having a very outspoken owner such as Jerry Jones. Do you realize 4-5 points in completion percentage is a HUGE difference? You have Mark Sanchez at 55%, Eli manning at 61% (taking only the last 4 years ignoring his first 4 where he was not the same player) and Tony Romo at 65%.

And Romo hasn't had marginally better production. He has had much better production in every real category.

This is basically what it always comes down to whenever every single legitimate stat points away from one player - the only argument is to bring up how they are a winner and clutch and all the same because everything else says that player is worse.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...ny-romo/page/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo
...
Well said.

SA16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:07 PM
  #703
surf
Wheres the Reggae?
 
surf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: sea bright nj
Country: United States
Posts: 1,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
You guys have no reason to complain about anything. Every bounce broke the Giants way. You guys can't admit that. Williams muffed on 2 chances. It led to to 10 points. If the Rangers had a few of these bounces,they would have more than 1 Cup in 70 plus years. Stop complaining about injuries in a sport where every team has major injuries because its the nature of the sport. Look at the title of this thread. The Giants have no luck.
Rangerboy go crunch some numbers because you are clueless on this one.The thread title is referring to back to back serious injuries to two important players.Are you a bitter Eagles fan or a Jets fan?

surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:09 PM
  #704
shinchanyo
Registered User
 
shinchanyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 2,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf View Post
Rangerboy go crunch some numbers because you are clueless on this one.The thread title is referring to back to back serious injuries to two important players.Are you a bitter Eagles fan or a Jets fan?
So what if he is a little bitter he isn't wrong but neither are you. I personally don't begrudge you guys for feeling victimized for this specific season but I also don't blame him for rolling his eyes at Giant fans considering your recent history. I thought it was more amusing then vexing

shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:35 PM
  #705
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
You guys have no reason to complain about anything. Every bounce broke the Giants way. You guys can't admit that. Williams muffed on 2 chances. It led to to 10 points. If the Rangers had a few of these bounces,they would have more than 1 Cup in 70 plus years. Stop complaining about injuries in a sport where every team has major injuries because its the nature of the sport. Look at the title of this thread. The Giants have no luck.
Go back to hockey, dude. You are out to lunch on football.

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
"Used to be only Twinkies and cockroaches could survive a nuke. I'd add Habs to that. I'm convinced the CH stands for Club du Hypocrisy." - Gee Wally
ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:40 PM
  #706
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
LOL I love how you added the word magic to discredit it without using any logic or reason whatsoever. I thought maybe you'd say something like "Well they made their own luck because Brady was hit a lot that game and it made him throw off target." Of course you could not prove that anymore than you could disprove that luck was a factor. Maybe it was a bead of sweat in just the wrong spot on his hand who the hell knows. SA did a perfect job of explaining why Welker's pass was certainly lucky.
I didn't have to do anything to discredit what you wrote because it was already discredited before I even responded. You can't sit there and talk about dropped passes. I'm sorry, that happens every game. Playoffs, regular season, even Super Bowls. Utterly ridiculous to sit there and use that as your argument.

Again, you and the rest of the wrong people in this thread just ignore all of the negatives about those teams (injuries, etc.). You know, mainly because it doesn't support your narratives. It's so easy to twist your argument to ignore everything else.

Just stop.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:42 PM
  #707
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,051
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
You guys have no reason to complain about anything. Every bounce broke the Giants way. You guys can't admit that. Williams muffed on 2 chances. It led to to 10 points. If the Rangers had a few of these bounces,they would have more than 1 Cup in 70 plus years. Stop complaining about injuries in a sport where every team has major injuries because its the nature of the sport. Look at the title of this thread. The Giants have no luck.
Every bounce broke the Giants way? You mean like the 3 bogus calls in the divisional game against Green Bay that could have cost them the game? The 2 ridiculous fumble reversals that gave the ball back to the Packers? The bogus roughing the passer call on Osi in the 4th quarter? Plus, I just gave you 2 spots in the Super Bowls without even to have to think about it as bounces that broke the Patriots way. Difference is, Giants overcame the breaks that didn't bounce their way. Patriots, Niners didn't.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:43 PM
  #708
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA16 View Post
Romo crumbling in big game situations is not true. It's a myth based on a couple of instances that gets overblown because of the media coverage of the cowboys and having a very outspoken owner such as Jerry Jones. Do you realize 4-5 points in completion percentage is a HUGE difference? You have Mark Sanchez at 55%, Eli manning at 61% (taking only the last 4 years ignoring his first 4 where he was not the same player) and Tony Romo at 65%.

And Romo hasn't had marginally better production. He has had much better production in every real category.

This is basically what it always comes down to whenever every single legitimate stat points away from one player - the only argument is to bring up how they are a winner and clutch and all the same because everything else says that player is worse.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...ny-romo/page/2


Well said.
Oh, boy. This is some straight up Kershaw style numbers ****. Really? You are going to point to stats to try and say Romo is clutch (or at least isn't "not clutch")? Give me a break, man. Anyone who watches Dallas on the regular (and I generally watch just about every Dallas game during the season) knows Romo is just not a clutch player.

I don't even know what to say about this other than

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 01:44 PM
  #709
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Every bounce broke the Giants way? You mean like the 3 bogus calls in the divisional game against Green Bay that could have cost them the game? The 2 ridiculous fumble reversals that gave the ball back to the Packers? The bogus roughing the passer call on Osi in the 4th quarter? Plus, I just gave you 2 spots in the Super Bowls without even to have to think about it as bounces that broke the Patriots way. Difference is, Giants overcame the breaks that didn't bounce their way. Patriots, Niners didn't.
Exactly. The ignorance of a few is astounding.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:17 PM
  #710
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
What's so funny?

Didn't you once post on the Debbies board about having a picture of you with the Cup at a Debbies event?
Yup. I used to root for both teams. I will probably root for the Debs again after Brodeur retires. What does my lack of hate have to do with anything?

If that's your idea of a "shot" at me, you'd have to do better than something that is common knowledge.

Try not to deflect any more than you have to away from your lack of a point here. Let's get back on topic -- try and explain to us all this amazing "luck" the Giants had that no other team has. You haven't done a good job so far since all you have shown is stuff that happens in just about every game (while you conveniently ignore certain things as well).

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:18 PM
  #711
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller
 
RangerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 32,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Every bounce broke the Giants way? You mean like the 3 bogus calls in the divisional game against Green Bay that could have cost them the game? The 2 ridiculous fumble reversals that gave the ball back to the Packers? The bogus roughing the passer call on Osi in the 4th quarter? Plus, I just gave you 2 spots in the Super Bowls without even to have to think about it as bounces that broke the Patriots way. Difference is, Giants overcame the breaks that didn't bounce their way. Patriots, Niners didn't.
You can't even admit the bounces went the Giants way. The difference between winning and losing is so small.

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:20 PM
  #712
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
You can't even admit the bounces went the Giants way. The difference between winning and losing is so small.
Which is why luck is only a small factor. Skill and general play will defeat luck most nights. But keep on saying it was all luck. It's cute, RB. The funny thing is you refuse to even acknowledge anything that doesn't fit your distorted narrative.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:33 PM
  #713
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,051
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
You can't even admit the bounces went the Giants way. The difference between winning and losing is so small.
No, I am refuting your claim that EVERY bounce went their way. Like I said, they OVERCAME the bounces that didn't go their way.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 02:34 PM
  #714
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
No, I am refuting your claim that EVERY bounce went their way. Like I said, they OVERCAME the bounces that didn't go their way.
But clearly there were not any bounces that went the way of their opponents, man. GOD.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:02 PM
  #715
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Lol, the Iggles cut Danny Watkins. I always LOL'd at their fans trying to justify that garbage pick.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:08 PM
  #716
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller
 
RangerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 32,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Yup. I used to root for both teams. I will probably root for the Debs again after Brodeur retires. What does my lack of hate have to do with anything?

If that's your idea of a "shot" at me, you'd have to do better than something that is common knowledge.

Try not to deflect any more than you have to away from your lack of a point here. Let's get back on topic -- try and explain to us all this amazing "luck" the Giants had that no other team has. You haven't done a good job so far since all you have shown is stuff that happens in just about every game (while you conveniently ignore certain things as well).
I'm sorry but you can't root for two teams.

Deflect? Stop whining.

My point is you guys shouldn't be complaining or crying about injuries. Other teams have injuries. If the Giants season goes up in smoke because of the injuries,you have two recent Super Bowl wins which were "magical" to fall back on. You look forward to 2014. The Giants upset the Patriots in 2008 which I think is the greatest upset in professional sports. Tyree catches the ball against his helmet. Did Tyree catch another pass in the NFL? On that day,he made a special play. You have to admit that was an unusual play. Will that play ever occur again? Did it occur before? In 2011,the Giants had to essentially play a playoff game with Dallas to qualify for the playoffs. At 9-7 they won the Super Bowl. Win or go home against Dallas to winning the Super Bowl at 9-7 in 5-6 weeks. That would be like the Rangers making on the playoffs in game #82 AND they go on to win the Cup. I would view that as "unexpected".

I am a Yankee fan and all of my fellow Yankee fans ***** and complain about the Yankees poor luck with injuries. My view is the Yankees aren't going to win every season and injuries are a part of the game. Those fans are spoiled. Its part of pro sports. Players get hurt. They aren't wrapped in bubble wrap. The Yankees have done more than their fair share of winning World Series championships. The Yankees got their breaks too. The Jeter home run in the Orioles series which shouldn't have counted. The 1996 Yankees had a magic carpet ride year.

You don't believe there is a some magic or fate aren't involved in pro sports? Stephane Matteau scored 2 OT goals in Devils series. Mark Messier never scored an OT playoff goal. Matteau had two in one series. Beukeboom fires the puck in the Devils zone and takes a bounce off the glass to Fetisov who hits Tikkanen's leg on a clearing attempt and takes a weird bounce into the opposite corner where here comes Matteau fresh off the bench to beat a tired Niedermayer to the puck. Wraps it around,takes another bounce and it ends up in the net. Puck luck. Were you rooting for the Rangers or the Devils?

You can't root for two teams.

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:17 PM
  #717
shinchanyo
Registered User
 
shinchanyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 2,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I didn't have to do anything to discredit what you wrote because it was already discredited before I even responded. You can't sit there and talk about dropped passes. I'm sorry, that happens every game. Playoffs, regular season, even Super Bowls. Utterly ridiculous to sit there and use that as your argument.

Again, you and the rest of the wrong people in this thread just ignore all of the negatives about those teams (injuries, etc.). You know, mainly because it doesn't support your narratives. It's so easy to twist your argument to ignore everything else.

Just stop.
LOL. You didn't have to discredit anything I wrote because it's a valid opinion. I feel bad for you that you're so fanatical about this stuff that you're so bothered b y it but I guess that's what fan means anyway.

It's only ridiculous b/c it annoys you. It's NOT negative. You need to grow up a bit dude with all the condescension and passive aggressiveness over a simple opinion. It's a stupid game.Ggames are a part of life and you'll have to get over it but so is luck. Every team in history gets a lucky break or two so I agree with you that dropped passes and lucky brain farts by the opposition happen every game. That doesn't mean it isn't a lucky break it just means every team gets them to varying degrees every game. You have to be smart enough to know that, I know you are I mean come on man nobody is attacking your team so stop white knighting for them so hard. Some people feel the Giants got a few more lucky breaks and there's good reason to think that. Nobody is ignoring injuries. Even if we were the fact remains luck could be a factor. To echo your condescending dismissive ending, too bad, so sad.


Last edited by shinchanyo: 08-31-2013 at 03:34 PM.
shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:19 PM
  #718
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
LOL. You didn't have to discredit anything I wrote because it's a valid opinion. I feel bad for you that you're so fanatical about this stuff that you're so bothered b y it but I guess that's what fan means anyway.

It's only ridiculous b/c it annoys you. It's NOT negative. You need to grow up a bit dude it's a stupid game. games are a part of life so is luck. Every team in history gets a lucky break or two so I agree with you that dropped passes and lucky brain farts by the opposition happen every game. Some people feel the Giants got a few more and there's good reason to think that. Too bad, so sad.
If it's a stupid game, than why do you keep harping on about luck? You complain about me getting agitated and then get agitated yourself. Cool story, pot.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:20 PM
  #719
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,051
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
That would be like the Rangers making on the playoffs in game #82 AND they go on to win the Cup. I would view that as "unexpected".
You mean like how the Flyers beat the Rangers on the last game of the season in a shootout, to get the last play-off spot and lost to Chicago in the finals in 6? Incluing overcoming a 3 games to none deficit against Boston and overcoming a 3-0 hole in game 7? Yes, Giants were 9-7, but 5 of those losses could have gone either way. They were terrible against Washington at home and got blown-out by New Orleans. A few bogus calls cost them the Green Bay game, but I guess those breaks do not count? Just give it up already. Your argument that they got all the breaks and were lucky just doesn't hold water.


Last edited by patnyrnyg: 08-31-2013 at 03:30 PM.
patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:24 PM
  #720
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
I'm sorry but you can't root for two teams.
I'm sorry, but never tell me what I can and cannot do again. You can take that game elsewhere and play it with other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Deflect? Stop whining.

blah blah blah blah
Start making an actual argument and ignoring the stuff that goes against it. Why do you think you are getting called out? You're so biased it's not even funny since you can't even look at any of the negatives that happened to the Giants in their runs. I'll fully admit that all teams have some luck. It comes with pro sports. But to say the runs were purely based on luck is utterly laughable and shows why you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Just because something is unexpected or rare does not mean it was pure luck. Every single play in sports is at least somewhat influenced by a bit of luck. However, the more skilled the team is, the more "luck" they are going to create. The more "luck" that they create, the more often they win.

I'm sorry that you don't get that, but it's been that way since sports began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
You can't root for two teams.
Why is this so difficult for you to understand? I was rooting for both -- but would always root for the Rangers when they played the Devils. I don't know what you can't grasp about that. Do I need to explain it any further?

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:25 PM
  #721
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
You mean like how the Flyers beat the Rangers on the last game of the season in a shootout, to get the last play-off spot and lost to Chicago in the finals in 6? Incluing overcoming a 4-0 deficit against Boston? Yes, Giants were 9-7, but 5 of those losses could have gone either way. They were terrible against Washington at home and got blown-out by New Orleans. A few bogus calls cost them the Green Bay game, but I guess those breaks do not count? Just give it up already. Your argument that they got all the breaks and were lucky just doesn't hold water.
Exactly. It's laughable and absurdly biased. It is exactly the same garbage Iggles fans spewed after we won. It's completely revisionist history that ignores all of the other factors that went into our success those years.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:29 PM
  #722
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,051
vCash: 500
I guess it was just the Giants being unlucky when in 2008 they had clearly the best team in the league and then Burress shot himself and totally screwed up the offense. Oh wait, that one doesn't count, because the Giants get every bounce and every break.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:33 PM
  #723
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
I guess it was just the Giants being unlucky when in 2008 they had clearly the best team in the league and then Burress shot himself and totally screwed up the offense. Oh wait, that one doesn't count, because the Giants get every bounce and every break.
In RangerBoy's universe, we were lucky that Plax shot himself.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:33 PM
  #724
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 48,044
vCash: 50
Don't even see the point in arguing about bounces here or there, luck or any other otherworldly force coming into play. Giants worked for those wins in 2007 and 2011.

End.

Of.

Story.

__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2013, 03:35 PM
  #725
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 76,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Don't even see the point in arguing about bounces here or there, luck or any other otherworldly force coming into play. Giants worked for those wins in 2007 and 2011.

End.

Of.

Story.
The rings are shiny.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.