HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Franchise Hockey Manager

Old
08-31-2013, 05:56 PM

vCash: 500
Franchise Hockey Manager

Hey everyone. For the last two weeks I have been working on the QMJHL database for the computer game ''Franchise Hockey Manager'' from OOTP developments.

It is a hockey simulation game where you can take control of any team in the world and work your way up signing, trading and drafting players trying to win the championship. The game will be officially released on Sept 3rd.

I have created this topic to ask for your help keeping the database updated. If you lay your hands on the game, please report back on your favourite team's players' ratings and their personnal info to see any mistake. I will consider every comments on players ratings as I cannot know every single player by heart of course.

Please do not report bugs on how the Q operatates for now as some things havnt been worked on by the developpers yet and there might be some anomalies during a season. But if you want to offer your opinions on players ratings, please go ahead!

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/fran...ager/index.php

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...hockey-manager

Please consider that I have only been working on this for the last two weeks. There will be some late-round picks missing and there will be some errors in the rosters. Just report them in if you see anything.

Also please note that I havnt had time to update the staff personnel yet.

Most teams already have their 30-35 most important organisation players so the league is playable.

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote