HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Whats up everyone. New user here.

Old
11-12-2006, 12:39 PM
NJ_CATS_FAN
We Suck Yet Again

vCash: 500
Whats up everyone. New user here.

Whats up all, new user here. I am a HUGE panthers fan up here in Jersey. I have been a Panthers fan ever since they came into the league in '93.

I guess i'll make my first post a complaint because i cant take it anymore. I am sick and tired of the one-sided officiating and refereeing against the Panthers. Every single game they have to kill off more penalites than they get power plays. Its almost as if the referees are told by the league to make sure call every little thing, borderline or not on the panthers. It seems like whenever you play Florida, you have free roam to do whatever the hell you want and you wont get called. But florida puts a finger on the other player and its a penalty without hesitation. Something needs to be done because it is absolutely ridiculous. I have the Center Ice so i never miss a game. I was just at the Devils-Panthers game last night and it was absolutely pathetic to watch. Granted the panthers have got no choice but to change something, make a trade, anything, they need to get a good kick in the *** by JM.

I also would like to say, i came down to Florida in January for the devils-panthers game when florida won 4-0. I have to say i absolutely love the BAC and defintely will be back again. That was the first time ive been down to Florida. It was actually a road trip. I went with my bro and a friend, they are both Devils fans. We went to Tampa the night before for the game, and flew into sunrise the next day for the NJ-FLA game. I must say it felt good to be surrounded with so many panther fans because every time i go to a NJ-FLA game up here, there is like 30 panther fans in the CAA.

Well i just wanted say hello and get things going on this site, and i will be back frequently.

NJ_CATS_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2006, 01:29 PM
PantherBlood6*

you're preaching to the choir here man. i'm fed up with the officiating as well, but what can we really do?

i sent my displeasure to the nhl official's website. don't know how much that will do, but it was good to get off my chest!

(here's a link btw, if interested: http://www.nhlofficials.com/contact.asp)

welcome aboard!

PantherBlood6* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2006, 01:43 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Yo dude. I feel bad for you, you've followed the Panthers for 14 years. lol i can't imagine that amount of pain.

It sucks to be panther fan. Every year fans have something to look forward too, either the playoffs or a high pick in the draft. Well we know we wont make the playoffs, and dear god we can't draft.

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2006, 04:15 AM
cupotrevor

welcome nj_cats...what part of the fair garden state do you hail from?? i was born and raised in north jersey..and truth be told i worked at the devil's practice rink in the 80's...not so. mo. but ice world in totowa for almost 3 years..that's where i developed my addiction to nhl hockey...i was there for danyko's rookie season..and now he's retired..i am OLD...lol!!

cupotrevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2006, 08:29 AM
Lola
Future Panthers

It's always good to meet new Panther fans! Welcome!!

Lola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2006, 09:37 AM
NJ_CATS_FAN
We Suck Yet Again

I hail from Bergen County. Ive lived here my whole life. Ive never been to ice world.

Old
11-13-2006, 09:39 AM
NJ_CATS_FAN
We Suck Yet Again

Yo, J17, yeah, im a true panther fan, win or lose. Im not one of those bandwagon fans who only follow their team when they win. I am here til the end.

Old
11-13-2006, 09:44 AM
JonathanHuberdoh
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via AIM to JonathanHuberdoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_CATS_FAN View Post
Yo, J17, yeah, im a true panther fan, win or lose. Im not one of those bandwagon fans who only follow their team when they win. I am here til the end.
So are we all.

Welcome to the board!

JonathanHuberdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2006, 05:16 PM
cupotrevor

ice world closed soon after the team moved their practice site to so. mo....turned into a rickle's homecenter i believe.. i've been down here in so.fla. since 96 so could have changed again...oh those were the days

cupotrevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2006, 06:47 AM
ratmanfu

Send a message via MSN to ratmanfu
Welcome, NJ_CATS_FAN.

Glad to have you aboard!

ratmanfu is offline   Reply With Quote