Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Central Europe
Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

Blake Evans

Old
10-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Hyped

vCash: 500
Blake Evans

Any word on how he's doing this year in Italy so far?

Hyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Ste'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
Any word on how he's doing this year in Italy so far?
I saw him only 2 times during this season and I had a good impression (for sure he's very good for the level there's in Italy). He's center into the first-line in Milano Vipers (the team who dominated the last 5 seasons).

After 8 games 2 goals and 12 assist.
For much more info you can visit an amateur website regarding Milano who's updated better than the official one, I mean regarding stats.
http://www.milanosiamonoi.com/
Stats and forum are the top links, feel free to ask if you need additional infos

Ste' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2006, 02:44 AM
Hyped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste' View Post
I saw him only 2 times during this season and I had a good impression (for sure he's very good for the level there's in Italy). He's center into the first-line in Milano Vipers (the team who dominated the last 5 seasons).

After 8 games 2 goals and 12 assist.
For much more info you can visit an amateur website regarding Milano who's updated better than the official one, I mean regarding stats.
http://www.milanosiamonoi.com/
Stats and forum are the top links, feel free to ask if you need additional infos
Thanks very much for the web-site. I can't read Italian but I've figured out the main stuff . I'm glad to hear he's doing well over there. I spoke to him a couple weeks ago and he says he's really enjoying himself over there. I appreciate your input...

Old
11-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Ste'

Quote:
Thanks very much for the web-site. I can't read Italian but I've figured out the main stuff . I'm glad to hear he's doing well over there. I spoke to him a couple weeks ago and he says he's really enjoying himself over there. I appreciate your input...
Yesterday night I was in Milan to see the match against SHC Fassa. I'm confirming you that Blake Evans is too much for Serie A. No doubt he could play in DEL or NLB, for sure.

PS I tell him about this thread

Old
11-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Hyped

Quote:
Yesterday night I was in Milan to see the match against SHC Fassa. I'm confirming you that Blake Evans is too much for Serie A. No doubt he could play in DEL or NLB, for sure.

PS I tell him about this thread
Haha!

He probably has no clue who this would be asking about him! Next time we talk I'll see if he mentions it at all...

Old
12-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Ste'

Today there's an interview with Blake on one of the most important newspaper in Italy (La Repubblica). As you can immagine here we're not so used to read about hockey, probably only during the Olympic Games a newspaper like La Repubblica writes about Ice Hockey.
Obviously they compared Evans to a football player playing in Milan, Swedish Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Blake talks about his experience in minors and he hopes to play in NHL in the future.

Great interview and only one mistake .... the writers says that Blake was drafted by the Washington Passators

Old
12-30-2006, 02:42 AM
Hyped

Quote:
Today there's an interview with Blake on one of the most important newspaper in Italy (La Repubblica). As you can immagine here we're not so used to read about hockey, probably only during the Olympic Games a newspaper like La Repubblica writes about Ice Hockey.
Obviously they compared Evans to a football player playing in Milan, Swedish Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Blake talks about his experience in minors and he hopes to play in NHL in the future.

Great interview and only one mistake .... the writers says that Blake was drafted by the Washington Passators
What is a "Passators"? He was drafted by the Capitals but is this some kind of snide remark or is it just an honest mistake?

Old
01-02-2007, 03:07 AM
Ste'

Quote:
What is a "Passators"? He was drafted by the Capitals but is this some kind of snide remark or is it just an honest mistake?
And honest and horrible mistake. Take into consideration that in Italy there's only 3/4 pure ice hockey journalist.

But it's a good fact that an important newspaper talks about him, last time was during the lockout season regarding Rob DiMaio when he played in Milan.

Old
01-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Ste'

Here you're a photo from Milan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_6151.JPG‎ (233.6 KB, 11 views)

Old
06-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Ste'

1 year extension for Evans in Milano http://www.vipers.mi.it/news.php?id=2470