HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3rd Annual Ranger Elimination Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-02-2013, 01:16 PM
  #901
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,555
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
I must know your track record. FC's, gold stars, what have you done man?
All of the above. Though, I am much more a Guitar Hero supporter due to Rock Band's awful timing window. Ask me to play Through The Fire and Flames 10 times and I'd gaurantee you nothing less than an 87% everytime. And that songs not even hard

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 01:23 PM
  #902
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
MCD=4 -2 (2)

Henrik=46 +2 (48)
MCD=(2) + 2 = 4

Henrik=48 -2 (46)

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 01:55 PM
  #903
Squarp
Ranger for Life
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
MCD=(2) + 2 = 4

Henrik=48 -2 (46)
MCD=(2)

Henrik=(48)

Squarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 01:57 PM
  #904
JohnC
#FreeSteve
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 4,555
vCash: 500
Goodnight sweet prince :'( </3

MCD=(0)

Henrik=(50)

JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 02:20 PM
  #905
Machinehead
54★ 74★ 90★ 14★
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York New York
Country: United States
Posts: 34,199
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
All of the above. Though, I am much more a Guitar Hero supporter due to Rock Band's awful timing window. Ask me to play Through The Fire and Flames 10 times and I'd gaurantee you nothing less than an 87% everytime. And that songs not even hard
See youre one of the elites. Ive run out of people to play with because none of my friends can keep up with me but then theres a whole nother level above me that I cant keep up with. Im stuck in the middle between the average player and your kind. Im something of a semi-elite enigma

I guess it depnds how you look at it. On one hand Im Gohan: half saiyan. On the other hand Im Achilles: half god and all dead.

__________________
Official 2014-15 Dan Girardi Own Goal Tally: 0

"It's Mario Götze!" -Ian Darke
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 03:11 PM
  #906
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Goodnight sweet prince :'( </3

MCD=(0)

Henrik=(50)
Lundqvist wins


bigbuffalo313 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 05:38 PM
  #907
Machinehead
54★ 74★ 90★ 14★
 
Machinehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York New York
Country: United States
Posts: 34,199
vCash: 500

Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2013, 05:55 PM
  #908
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,541
vCash: 500
Rigged.

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 09:30 AM
  #909
Gingeroux28
Doty for Cony!
 
Gingeroux28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: at your local rink!
Country: United States
Posts: 378
vCash: 500

Gingeroux28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 03:10 PM
  #910
Dactyl
Registered User
 
Dactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,411
vCash: 500
Gods
1.Lundqvist

Mortals
1. Ryan McDonagh
2. Derek Stepan
3. Marc Staal
4. Rick Nash
5. Dan Girardi
6. Ryan Callahan
7. Carl Hagelin
8. Anton Stralman
9. Derick Brassard
10. Michael Del Zotto
11. John Moore
12. Brian Boyle
13. Chris Kreider
14. Mats Zuccarello
15. Marty Biron
16. Brad Richards
17. Benoit Pouliot
18. Dominic Moore
19. Derek Dorsett
20. Justin Falk
21. Darrol Powe
22. Taylor Pyatt
23. Aaron Johnson
24. Arron Asham

Dactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 03:15 PM
  #911
Blue Blooded
Registered User
 
Blue Blooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Handicap spot
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,734
vCash: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
Gods
1.Lundqvist

Mortals
1. Ryan McDonagh
2. Derek Stepan
3. Marc Staal
4. Rick Nash
5. Dan Girardi
6. Ryan Callahan
7. Carl Hagelin
8. Anton Stralman
9. Derick Brassard
10. Michael Del Zotto
11. John Moore
12. Brian Boyle
13. Chris Kreider
14. Mats Zuccarello
15. Marty Biron
16. Brad Richards
17. Benoit Pouliot
18. Dominic Moore
19. Derek Dorsett
20. Justin Falk
21. Darrol Powe
22. Taylor Pyatt
23. Aaron Johnson
24. Arron Asham
I can't believe Johnson wasn't last and that Falk and Powe beat Pyatt. Some weird things going on in the early rounds!

Richards waaay too low as well, despite his craptacular season last year.

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 03:32 PM
  #912
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,253
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blooded View Post
I can't believe Johnson wasn't last and that Falk and Powe beat Pyatt. Some weird things going on in the early rounds!

Richards waaay too low as well, despite his craptacular season last year.
I think that's due to people giving in to the early runs. Like oh, Asham is down to 6 already. I'm going to take him out. That coupled with the fact that people don't think about players like Powe and Johnson and focus on how they don't like Pyatt or someone.

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.