HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread

Old
09-03-2013, 05:23 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
I usually park for free, when the spot is open.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

August 2012 parking at Pinnacle was $9 per game with the Preds. After the lockout, four months later, the same spaces at Pinnacle went up to $10 per. Now, one year later, they're $11 per. I guess next season they'll be $12 and MCC will be $15. The 'Perds', as it says at the bottom of the email, will eventually price themselves out of the market. (Unless surrounding lots match the increases themselves.)

Lots in the Pinnacle area were $15 to $20 on game nights last year.

Marty Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Nitrous Mafia

this is why i ride the bus to games

Nitrous Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 06:52 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Nearby parking in Dallas was $25 per game .... out to about $5 if you were willing to walk a few blocks. It's $22-40 to park at a Hawks game.

$14 for one of the closest lots is not that much.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 09:02 PM
jwhouk
Cheesehead Pred

On those nights in mid-January when the wind sweeps in from the west, you won't mind paying that $14. Trust me.

jwhouk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2013, 11:23 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhouk View Post
On those nights in mid-January when the wind sweeps in from the west, you won't mind paying that $14. Trust me.
That's a good point. It's right across the street and in a cozy garage

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

There is a lot down at the corner of First and Korean Veterans Pkway that charges $5...or it did the past few years. It's a pretty good walk but it's well lit. I don't think I want to walk that far, though. Would be okay unless it was raining. Yuck...

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Quote:
You got that right. There were a handful of games last season where the wind was cutting through you like a knife. Couldn't get to the car quick enough.

Marty Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 10:42 PM
jwhouk
Cheesehead Pred

And don't any of you lie to me: I've been to a Preds game where the temperature outside of the Bridge was 1 degree - FAHRENHEIT.

jwhouk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
And don't any of you lie to me: I've been to a Preds game where the temperature outside of the Bridge was 1 degree - FAHRENHEIT.
But that's impossible. Nashville is, after all, one of those Southern teams along with Phoenix and Atlanta and Columbus, and therefore it obviously must be 90 degrees or higher all year around there. It's SCIENCE.

Every single game I've been to down there has been during the New Year. I'd be tempted to pay that parking price too. Coolllllld.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2013, 11:43 PM
ThePsychicSaw

Could someone do me a solid a post a quick projected full lineup?

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 12:46 PM
RoyalCitySlicker

Hi everyone.

Making my first trip to Nashville in October and have a question about tickets.

Will be there for a midweek game vs. Maple Leafs, and I guess I am wondering what the best ticket option is. I see that I basically am forced to use TicketMaster or some other online fan exchange, however I am one of those people who like to have a ticket stub from the event and while electronic tickets are certainly more convenient, I find that they do not make for good souvenirs.

Do you think I will be able to buy from the box office on game day? Or is that too risky? Will they have a wide range of tickets cost-wise to choose from?

Really looking forward to my trip, and am grateful for any advice I can get....also, if there is anything I absolutely need to do while there, please let me know! Thanks!

RoyalCitySlicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCitySlicker View Post
Hi everyone.

Making my first trip to Nashville in October and have a question about tickets.

Will be there for a midweek game vs. Maple Leafs, and I guess I am wondering what the best ticket option is. I see that I basically am forced to use TicketMaster or some other online fan exchange, however I am one of those people who like to have a ticket stub from the event and while electronic tickets are certainly more convenient, I find that they do not make for good souvenirs.

Do you think I will be able to buy from the box office on game day? Or is that too risky? Will they have a wide range of tickets cost-wise to choose from?

Really looking forward to my trip, and am grateful for any advice I can get....also, if there is anything I absolutely need to do while there, please let me know! Thanks!
If you want an actual stub, the best solution may be to call the box office and purchase your tickets over the phone. When purchasing, ask that they be left at Will Call for you to pick up when you come to the game. When they are at Will Call they generally ask for the card you paid with and your ID to verify that you are the person who ordered and paid for them.

Preds33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 02:37 PM
RoyalCitySlicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
If you want an actual stub, the best solution may be to call the box office and purchase your tickets over the phone. When purchasing, ask that they be left at Will Call for you to pick up when you come to the game. When they are at Will Call they generally ask for the card you paid with and your ID to verify that you are the person who ordered and paid for them.
That's what I though, but in looking at the tickets tab on the Preds (or Perds) website, it states that tickets cannot be purchased from the box office over the telephone.

It's completely possible I misread that, but I think that's what I saw.

Regardless, I guess I can just call the box office next week to see what they might be able to do for me.

Thanks for the advice, though!

Old
09-06-2013, 02:52 PM
predfan98

Quote:
That's what I though, but in looking at the tickets tab on the Preds (or Perds) website, it states that tickets cannot be purchased from the box office over the telephone.

Regardless, I guess I can just call the box office next week to see what they might be able to do for me.

If you're looking for a "pretty" ticket as a souvenir, they no longer exist. The tickets are generic ticketmaster tickets now. There is no style or substance or logo, etc--- you can't even tell that it is a Predators tickets unless you look closely at all.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2013, 03:02 AM
sparkle twin
Real Deal

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:

It definitely looks like you cannot buy tickets over the phone directly from the Preds, only from ticketmaster (that really sucks!) I would still call anyway, you never know what you could get.

Individual tickets go on sale today (Saturday - 9/7) at 12pm (1 Eastern).

If you like to have the guaranteed seat, you could go ahead and order them. Actually I would go ahead and try to get them now. The Toronto game is our 2nd home game of the year and usually the early season games are almost, if not completely, sold out. You certainly could wait and try your luck for a game day walk-up, but if there are any available they seem to go pretty quickly. Good luck using ticketmaster.

Since it's all from ticketmaster it seems like any ticket you get would be the generic printed ones. I'm like you, I like to save the stubs. I have practically every ticket stub from every sporting event I've ever been. These new ones aren't pretty, but I still save them because it still has the event on it anyway.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Preds33

Quote:

If you talk to an actual sales person you can. I actually buy all my single game tickets over the phone or via email. I will send you one of my contacts.

Old
09-07-2013, 09:42 AM
hockey diva

RCS, check your PM box.

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2013, 05:40 PM
1stLineCottonCandy

Tickets

Hey just a few questions about tickets. Are they still doing the college night ticket promotion? And I am in Chattanooga so am I able to purchase tickets yet.

1stLineCottonCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipthefuture View Post
Hey just a few questions about tickets. Are they still doing the college night ticket promotion? And I am in Chattanooga so am I able to purchase tickets yet.

I would contact a ticket rep about this.

Old
09-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipthefuture View Post
As long as you are within the Predators TV viewing area you are eligible to buy single game tickets. The College Night promotion has been a very successful promotion the past few years, while I haven't heard of it's status for this season I would be willing to bet that they will continue the promotion, but as stated above you should contact a ticket rep to confirm.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2013, 09:53 PM
moorebf235

Hey I'm looking to get tickets to a Preds game when I'm down there in December. I was looking at some of the tickets to the all inclusive zone. Does anyone know if its worth it. Is the food any good? Is the beer good or is it just the standard ****? Thanks for any info.

moorebf235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2013, 11:27 PM
braindead

All you can drink soda on the basic package plus popcorn, peanuts, hot dogs, plain nachos and one "special food" of the game. Not great but the price represents an up-charge of probably $15 so you fall somewhere between break even and some value.

The beer is a $15 up-charge so drink the equivalent of two and break even but no special beer is included and I think it is a bad deal.

The real reason to sit there is it's a great value for attack twice... high enough to see the play develop and lower than the other upper seats. Seats are steep enough to see over the head in front of you. I prefer these to the lower bowl other than maybe 113 and its equivalent.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 01:06 PM
RoyalCitySlicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
If you talk to an actual sales person you can. I actually buy all my single game tickets over the phone or via email. I will send you one of my contacts.
Thank you very much!

predfan98 - "pretty" might not have been how I would have described it, but that is indeed what I am after! Shame to hear that the tickets are just generic stubs from ticketmaster...guess I'll have to find another souvenir of some sort. Appreciate the heads-up, though!

sparkle twin - glad to hear I am not the only one who still saves the stubs....I guess with the movement towards everything being done electronically for convenience (and it IS convenient), this is one of those things that die off as a result. Oh well. Thanks for the advice though...I am going to move on this sooner rather than later.

Thanks again everyone....will let you know how it goes!!!

Old
09-09-2013, 01:07 PM
moorebf235

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
All you can drink soda on the basic package plus popcorn, peanuts, hot dogs, plain nachos and one "special food" of the game. Not great but the price represents an up-charge of probably $15 so you fall somewhere between break even and some value.

The beer is a $15 up-charge so drink the equivalent of two and break even but no special beer is included and I think it is a bad deal.

The real reason to sit there is it's a great value for attack twice... high enough to see the play develop and lower than the other upper seats. Seats are steep enough to see over the head in front of you. I prefer these to the lower bowl other than maybe 113 and its equivalent.
Thanks for the input. Do you know what the Spirit club tickets are? With tickets being so cheap I was looking at some of the different options I had that I would never be able to afford up in Boston.

moorebf235 is offline   Reply With Quote