HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Landeskog signs seven-year extension (7 yrs, $39M)

Old
08-26-2013, 06:41 PM
manderson528

vCash: 500
Thanks for that interveiw, heres another interview with Landeskog on 104.3 the fan a couple days ago. Scott Hastings, former NBA pro, talks with Landy about his new contract, new regime and things of that nature. Its a pretty sick interview, figured you guys would like to hear it. The guys on the fan here in Denver do a pretty good job of conducting interviews when it comes to the Avalanche organization. http://www.1043thefan.com/DrewandScott.aspx
The interview is under the hour 3 on 8/23/13 in the podcasts.

manderson528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2013, 08:09 AM
KraftD

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderson528 View Post
Thanks for that interveiw, heres another interview with Landeskog on 104.3 the fan a couple days ago. Scott Hastings, former NBA pro, talks with Landy about his new contract, new regime and things of that nature. Its a pretty sick interview, figured you guys would like to hear it. The guys on the fan here in Denver do a pretty good job of conducting interviews when it comes to the Avalanche organization. http://www.1043thefan.com/DrewandScott.aspx
The interview is under the hour 3 on 8/23/13 in the podcasts.
THAT is why he is our captain. What a great interview!

KraftD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Pantokrator
Who's the clown?

I don't know where I was this summer, but I just saw this extension Landeskog signed - man, that is an awesome contract for you guys. 5.5 for a guy entering his prime with good leadership qualities and for that long? Man, that is great news. That's a bargain for y'all.

Pantokrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Foppa2118
Release Evertroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantokrator View Post
I don't know where I was this summer, but I just saw this extension Landeskog signed - man, that is an awesome contract for you guys. 5.5 for a guy entering his prime with good leadership qualities and for that long? Man, that is great news. That's a bargain for y'all.
It's definitely a lot for his age, and what he's actually proven in the NHL stat wise, but nearly all Avalanche fans see how obvious it is that he'll be a HUGE part of the teams success in the future, and just how much he contributes on and off the ice aside from points.

With the cap rising as much as it will in the coming years, I don't think anyone's worried about having him locked into this number for seven years. 98% of other players maybe, but not Landy.

Foppa2118 is offline   Reply With Quote