HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

All Purpose Tickets Thread

Old
09-09-2013, 12:42 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
All you can drink soda on the basic package plus popcorn, peanuts, hot dogs, plain nachos and one "special food" of the game. Not great but the price represents an up-charge of probably $15 so you fall somewhere between break even and some value.

The beer is a $15 up-charge so drink the equivalent of two and break even but no special beer is included and I think it is a bad deal.

The real reason to sit there is it's a great value for attack twice... high enough to see the play develop and lower than the other upper seats. Seats are steep enough to see over the head in front of you. I prefer these to the lower bowl other than maybe 113 and its equivalent.
You sure he isn't talking about the Dex all inclusive zone which is all alcohol and "better" food in the club level area? That's what I assumed. The area you are referring to is the All you can eat sections right?

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 12:48 PM
moorebf235

Ya I was thinking the Dex area. Is there another area thats like that as well?

moorebf235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 12:56 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorebf235 View Post
Thanks for the input. Do you know what the Spirit club tickets are? With tickets being so cheap I was looking at some of the different options I had that I would never be able to afford up in Boston.
I dont know what they call it now but if the Spirit Club is the lower bowl all inclusive zone(it was the Bud Light Party Zone a while back) then its usually a pretty good deal... there would be several food items, not just concession stand fare... when I was there they had panninis, a nacho bar, and a couple of other options I cant recall, and they had beer and wine(house brands), plus if you get there early you could get a table on the railing of the beer garden and watch the game from your table...

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 01:03 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I dont know what they call it now but if the Spirit Club is the lower bowl all inclusive zone(it was the Bud Light Party Zone a while back) then its usually a pretty good deal... there would be several food items, not just concession stand fare... when I was there they had panninis, a nacho bar, and a couple of other options I cant recall, and they had beer and wine(house brands), plus if you get there early you could get a table on the railing of the beer garden and watch the game from your table...
I'm not sure what they call it now either.

You can't sit at a table along the railing, those are all sold to sth and aren't open anymore (like they used to be)

There are almost always hot dogs, bbq, one carved meat item, hot veggies, other kinds of hot food, salads, antipasto, fruit and cheese, nacho bar, popcorn and other stuff. A couple of brands of beer and wine and soft drinks are also included. Oh, and all kinds of desserts.

There are tables away from the railing that are first come first served. (but not enough tables for everyone) And there is a bar/railing area where people stand that is behind the area where the reserved tables are along the balcony railing.

I am talking about the area that is on the second level behind the shoot twice goalie area, and behind the bandstand area. I think there is a "newer" club area elsewhere in the arena also, but I am not sure what they are calling it.

Last edited by predfan98: 09-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.
predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 01:14 PM
moorebf235

I was talking about this zone. The Budlite zone seems to be somewhere else. And the Sprint club (not spirit) would be section 212 on this.

Old
09-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Preds33

I am pretty sure this is the DEX zone you are referring to. We sat in 108 for a game last year and it was right next to the DEX zone

edit: just found this

Quote:
The DEX All-Inclusive Zone provides a one stop shop in a semi-private environment. Overlooking the ice in the Nashville Predators attack-twice end, the DEX All-Inclusive Zone includes all you can eat and drink (including draft beer, wine, soda and water). Plan your next event with the Nashville Predators in the DEX All-Inclusive Zone and receive ALL of these great benefits:
• Excellent lower level seating in sections 109, 110 or 111
• Exclusive fully catered buffet with top-notch foods, including a carving station, nacho bar, salads and desserts.
• UNLIMITED soft drinks, wine and draft beer (Bud Light and Miller Lite) throughout the entire game from our DEX All-Inclusive Zone bar.

Preds33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 01:47 PM
moorebf235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I am pretty sure this is the DEX zone you are referring to. We sat in 108 for a game last year and it was right next to the DEX zone

edit: just found this
Ive seen that but it seemed so vague and advertise-y. I was wondering if anyone had actually sat there.

Old
09-09-2013, 02:31 PM
drwpreds

Getting ready to start planning some hockey road trips- being in Birmingham, season tickets are not an option, so we usually rely on the secondary ticket market and get a lot of our tickets through Stubhub.

When looking yesterday on stubhub, I noticed something odd- for every single game on the schedule, there isn’t a single ticket available in the shoot twice end upper deck (313-322) and also not a single ticket available in lower level 109-112. I don’t mean there weren’t many- there are literally 0 tickets in any of those sections for any game- even preseason games

On the shoot once end, (and everywhere else for that matter) there are plenty of tickets in every section, as well as the center ice sections.

I don't usually get tickets in those sections anyway, so it doesn't affect us at all, but I just found it very odd.

Anyone know what’s up with that? There has to be some reason for it………..

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 02:41 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorebf235 View Post

I was talking about this zone. The Budlite zone seems to be somewhere else. And the Sprint club (not spirit) would be section 212 on this.
Yes, that is where the seats are if you want to sit down. Think of it as just being in the upper section of the lower bowl.

There are stairs that go up from that section to the area where the food and the tables by the railing are located. You get a wrist bracelet when you first go in with your tickets. Then you have access to the food and drink. You can eat or drink up there if you want to stand up or you can take it back to your seat. It gets crowded at intermission (like everywhere else) and there are lines especially for drinks.
When I sit at the tables I go early so I don't have to fight the crowds for the food or drink, and make sure I get what I want before an intermission.
They used to monitor those sections and not allow you to take your drinks out of that section and into the "general concourse", so you couldn't feed all your buddies, lol. I don't have any idea if they still do that.

If you want to sit in the lower bowl, and have unlimited drinks and have better than concession food, it's good.

There are a lot of places to eat within walking distance around the arena. It just depends on what you want.

Old
09-09-2013, 02:47 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Getting ready to start planning some hockey road trips- being in Birmingham, season tickets are not an option, so we usually rely on the secondary ticket market and get a lot of our tickets through Stubhub.

When looking yesterday on stubhub, I noticed something odd- for every single game on the schedule, there isn’t a single ticket available in the shoot twice end upper deck (313-322) and also not a single ticket available in lower level 109-112. I don’t mean there weren’t many- there are literally 0 tickets in any of those sections for any game- even preseason games

On the shoot once end, (and everywhere else for that matter) there are plenty of tickets in every section, as well as the center ice sections.

I don't usually get tickets in those sections anyway, so it doesn't affect us at all, but I just found it very odd.

Anyone know what’s up with that? There has to be some reason for it………..
I can only speak to 109, that's where I sit. It's a huge percentage of fsth and corporate fsth. People usually swap tickets with friends or business contacts, it seems.
I don't think there are as many "ticket brokers" seats in that area.
We moved to that section a few years ago after having so many problems being surrounded by opposing fans game after game in other sections.

edit: and the 300 level there that you mentioned, it is the same "level" as the club seats on the opposite end, so the seats there are closer to the ice than the other 300 level seats. A lot of people love those seats

Old
09-09-2013, 04:29 PM
drwpreds

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
I can only speak to 109, that's where I sit. It's a huge percentage of fsth and corporate fsth. People usually swap tickets with friends or business contacts, it seems.
I don't think there are as many "ticket brokers" seats in that area.
We moved to that section a few years ago after having so many problems being surrounded by opposing fans game after game in other sections.

edit: and the 300 level there that you mentioned, it is the same "level" as the club seats on the opposite end, so the seats there are closer to the ice than the other 300 level seats. A lot of people love those seats
Everything you said is true, but there still has to be something causing this- it has never been that way in past years. There is no way there would be literally zero tickets available in those sections unless there is some artificial reason. Why would it be different this year than every other year??

Just really weird........

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 04:51 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Everything you said is true, but there still has to be something causing this- it has never been that way in past years. There is no way there would be literally zero tickets available in those sections unless there is some artificial reason. Why would it be different this year than every other year??

Just really weird........
If you go to single game tickets thru the preds, there are tickets in these sections. ( at least in 109 for a random Oct game that I just checked)

Secondary markets like stubhub, I wonder if not having the actual tickets in hand makes people pause before they put them up. I didn't know my tickets were on my "account" this year, until I saw a random post on a message board. Had gotten nothing from the Preds. And last year was such a cluster in moving to the "ticketless" system.

Don't know, is kind of weird.

Old
09-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
If you go to single game tickets thru the preds, there are tickets in these sections. ( at least in 109 for a random Oct game that I just checked)

Secondary markets like stubhub, I wonder if not having the actual tickets in hand makes people pause before they put them up. I didn't know my tickets were on my "account" this year, until I saw a random post on a message board. Had gotten nothing from the Preds. And last year was such a cluster in moving to the "ticketless" system.

Don't know, is kind of weird.
It is kind of weird. I was going to get tickets for my daughter in the all inclusive section like I do pretty much every year and there were "none available" for my STH pre-season purchase. Had to settle for Club Seats.

Regarding the "All You Can Eat" zone (315 is one of the sections and is where I sit) the view is great. The food is standard arena fare, nothing special--hotdogs, popcorn, nachos, sodas, etc. There are a lot of casual fans in the section--lots of energy, sometimes too much if you know what I mean--opposing fans, and people who have no clue what's going on. Sometimes they think they know more than they really do, which can be entertaining. And sometimes there's the Band in the Stands which may or not be an issue--depends on the person. AdzyHell would include tubas during a Preds game. But the tickets are (relatively) inexpensive so that's a plus. Not as much of a plus as they were, say, 3 years ago but that's the price of progress I guess.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Hi guys.. My brother wants to go see the game on March 31st but isn't sure if he should get tickets now or wait on stubhub. Any suggestions?

Colin226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Hi guys.. My brother wants to go see the game on March 31st but isn't sure if he should get tickets now or wait on stubhub. Any suggestions?
Go ahead and get them, it'll be cheaper now than to wait IF the Preds are in the playoff race still at that time.

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave is a killer View Post
Go ahead and get them, it'll be cheaper now than to wait IF the Preds are in the playoff race still at that time.
Much appreciated! Good luck this season

Colin226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2013, 07:50 AM
kolider

Hey guys,

Sens fan visiting Nashville Oct 8-13. The home opener is the Tuesday when I arrive and it looks like I will be attending that game and not the Leafs game on the Thursday.

Where can I find tickets for those all-inclusive zones? I checked a few broker websites and it doesn't seem to have any...

There are a few tickets in the 100 level that seem decently priced though.

Any help would be great. I don't have a Fisher Sens jersey but will be wearing my Karlsson one at the game.

kolider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolider View Post
Hey guys,

Sens fan visiting Nashville Oct 8-13. The home opener is the Tuesday when I arrive and it looks like I will be attending that game and not the Leafs game on the Thursday.

Where can I find tickets for those all-inclusive zones? I checked a few broker websites and it doesn't seem to have any...

There are a few tickets in the 100 level that seem decently priced though.

Any help would be great. I don't have a Fisher Sens jersey but will be wearing my Karlsson one at the game.

Check your PM box.

Old
09-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Preds33

For those interested in College Night

Quote:
College Night in Smashville is Back!

Every Thursday night and Friday night this season is a College Night presented by Jack in the Box. Lower Level seats are $40 per ticket and include a gold "College" t-shirt as well as a coupon for two free tacos from Jack in the Box. Upper Level seats are $20 and include a coupon for two free tacos from Jack in the Box.

First Two College Nights:
• Thursday, October 10 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs, 7:00pm
• Thursday, October 17 vs. Los Angeles Kings, 7:00pm

Show your student ID at the box office when you purchase and get:
• Up to four tickets: $20 for upper level seats or $40 for lower level seats
• Drink specials that include half-priced domestic draft beer and small sodas (at all concessions that sell domestic draft beer) through the first intermission.
• A coupon for two free tacos from Jack in the Box
• Lower Level seats include a gold "College" t-shirt

Can't make it to the Box Office to purchase your tickets?

PURCHASE NOW AT: www.nashvillepredators.com/college
Special Offer Code: college

Old
09-25-2013, 04:45 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
For those interested in College Night
so, if you can buy it online, they basically are offering that ticket deal to anybody... you'll have to show your student ID to get the cheap beer, but anyone can order the tickets

Id be surprised if some Leafs fans didnt buy tix and come down for the game

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
so, if you can buy it online, they basically are offering that ticket deal to anybody... you'll have to show your student ID to get the cheap beer, but anyone can order the tickets

Id be surprised if some Leafs fans didnt buy tix and come down for the game

yeah idk, in the past I think you had to have a .edu email, but I am not sure now since the link is no longer specific to each college.

Old
09-25-2013, 07:17 PM
hockey diva

Still have a ticket available for the Preds game in Montreal.

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2013, 09:02 PM
BOS77

so section 109,110 and 111 are the DEX zones has any of you guys sat there before, all you can eat and drink sounds pretty good lol is it pretty good? some other seats i'm looking at is 3 rows behind the penalty box kinda back off the corner not right behind and 6 rows behind the preds bench. i need 4 seats together so kinda limited what do you guys think of these locations or any better recommendations. thanks

BOS77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2013, 08:38 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS77 View Post
so section 109,110 and 111 are the DEX zones has any of you guys sat there before, all you can eat and drink sounds pretty good lol is it pretty good? some other seats i'm looking at is 3 rows behind the penalty box kinda back off the corner not right behind and 6 rows behind the preds bench. i need 4 seats together so kinda limited what do you guys think of these locations or any better recommendations. thanks
You really can NOT go wrong with the all inclusive zone

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS77 View Post
All Inclusive Zone is great and the food is top notch. Seating is typically pretty good views, particularly 109 since it's in the corner. 110 and 111 are on the sides of the bandstand, but I haven't had any problems with it being too loud when I've been in those sections.

3 rows behind the penalty box will probably be an obstructed view because of the glass (and people) in the boxes.

6 rows behind the Preds bench is a good spot.

I'd go with the AIZ if money was no object.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote