HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

***OFFICIAL*** NHL '13 - all EASHL Talk here; Official EASHL edition. EASHL.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-09-2013, 10:51 AM
  #526
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,562
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky Thompson View Post
Have they gotten rid of the 3fight limit in online play?

I have a feeling the fighting will get out of hand in EASHL as my club takes pride in getting 50+ hits a game.
They have. Honestly depends team you face. I wouldn't bother fighting unless 2 min left.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 11:02 AM
  #527
MonkeyBusiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,601
vCash: 500
Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible to poke check the guy when he's doing the one touch dekes? Even when I'm in good position it's very hard to poke it. I have a feeling that the defense is going to be hit hit hit and more hits.

MonkeyBusiness is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
  #528
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,195
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible to poke check the guy when he's doing the one touch dekes? Even when I'm in good position it's very hard to poke it. I have a feeling that the defense is going to be hit hit hit and more hits.
Can't say i've had any problems. You have to time it well, you can't spam the poke anymore.

Bud2790 is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 03:22 PM
  #529
MonkeyBusiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2790 View Post
Can't say i've had any problems. You have to time it well, you can't spam the poke anymore.
I don't spam it, I was talking when someone does the one touch deke. Even if you're in good position defensively the puck still goes through your stick, especially the one touch toe drag.

MonkeyBusiness is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 03:28 PM
  #530
Dagistitsyn
Registered User
 
Dagistitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,656
vCash: 500
Has anyone ever bought the game on PSN before? I've never done it but I'm debating on trying it since I work every hour that EB Games is open tomorrow. I'd rather have the actual disc, something about paying for a game and downloading it and not having a hard copy just seems weird.

Dagistitsyn is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 03:50 PM
  #531
King In Glory
Registered User
 
King In Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal , Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn View Post
Has anyone ever bought the game on PSN before? I've never done it but I'm debating on trying it since I work every hour that EB Games is open tomorrow. I'd rather have the actual disc, something about paying for a game and downloading it and not having a hard copy just seems weird.
I did this for last of us , and Will be doing so for nhl gta v basicly games I don't intend on selling. Also my blu ray laser is going on the fritz so I can still play em when my drive dies eventually.

King In Glory is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 03:54 PM
  #532
Dagistitsyn
Registered User
 
Dagistitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avim86 View Post
I did this for last of us , and Will be doing so for nhl gta v basicly games I don't intend on selling. Also my blu ray laser is going on the fritz so I can still play em when my drive dies eventually.
Okay cool, So it's a pretty safe bet everything will download and not run into any stupid problems then? I may just purchase it before I go to work tomorrow and let it download so I can have it when I get home.

Dagistitsyn is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 06:29 PM
  #533
One Trick Pony
Registered User
 
One Trick Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,650
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avim86 View Post
I did this for last of us , and Will be doing so for nhl gta v basicly games I don't intend on selling. Also my blu ray laser is going on the fritz so I can still play em when my drive dies eventually.
Do you know if the download is available at midnight or if it's later?

One Trick Pony is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 09:47 PM
  #534
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 34,368
vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by belko View Post
Are we doing another GMCo league? I miss my Vancouver Oilers.
Yeah I think we will. Not sure we'll be using same forum though.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 10:12 PM
  #535
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,562
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Yeah I think we will. Not sure we'll be using same forum though.
Many have asked me tbh. lol I'd like to think the work the admins did last year really set the stage for a structured league that can continue as long as people want it to.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 10:14 PM
  #536
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 34,368
vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Many have asked me tbh. lol I'd like to think the work the admins did last year really set the stage for a structured league that can continue as long as people want it to.
The issue is rounding them back up.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 10:16 PM
  #537
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,562
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
The issue is rounding them back up.
I like playing it. Just feel guilty giving the commitment for it.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 10:41 PM
  #538
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 34,368
vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
I like playing it. Just feel guilty giving the commitment for it.
Would be cool if we can just make a Habs Board GMCO and have multiple commish. NHL13 GMCO was pretty much all Habs board members + couple Leafs fans.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 10:44 PM
  #539
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,562
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Would be cool if we can just make a Habs Board GMCO and have multiple commish. NHL13 GMCO was pretty much all Habs board members + couple Leafs fans.
Vancity for j bear no?

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 10:48 PM
  #540
Kyle92
#TeamLitten
 
Kyle92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,340
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Would be cool if we can just make a Habs Board GMCO and have multiple commish. NHL13 GMCO was pretty much all Habs board members + couple Leafs fans.
You guys aren't trying to get rid of me are you?

Kyle92 is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 11:23 PM
  #541
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,562
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Newfoundlander View Post
You guys aren't trying to get rid of me are you?
You've been irrelevant since you destroyed my legacy.


Last edited by LyricalLyricist: 09-10-2013 at 12:02 AM.
LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-09-2013, 11:26 PM
  #542
Radulov
MontrealCulinary*****
 
Radulov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,603
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Radulov Send a message via Skype™ to Radulov
Im ready for gmco!

Radulov is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 12:30 AM
  #543
King In Glory
Registered User
 
King In Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal , Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Trick Pony View Post
Do you know if the download is available at midnight or if it's later?
I think so , I remember last year it was available a little earlier then usual (on Ps3).

King In Glory is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 12:50 AM
  #544
Godot
Justice is blind
 
Godot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,525
vCash: 500
I'm still in on GMCO, obviously.

Godot is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 05:30 AM
  #545
Habs12max
Registered User
 
Habs12max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 654
vCash: 500
gmco Ll ?

Habs12max is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 06:24 AM
  #546
beaverBFP
Registered User
 
beaverBFP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 855
vCash: 500
I'm in for gmco again, I played calgary for 3 seasons last year. Hopefully I get a better team..

beaverBFP is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 06:55 AM
  #547
A1
Everything is awful
 
A1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,734
vCash: 500
Grrr I wanted to start my download this morning, but store isn't updated. You'd think buying digitally would get you the game earlier, not later.

A1 is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 07:32 AM
  #548
belko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Would be cool if we can just make a Habs Board GMCO and have multiple commish. NHL13 GMCO was pretty much all Habs board members + couple Leafs fans.
I'm back in for GMCo. Might as well just take the Oilers off the bat and save myself some time. I had the Canucks last year, not that you'd know it from the roster.

belko is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 08:23 AM
  #549
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 34,368
vCash: 883
So Check-In for GMCO?

Quote my post and add your PSN/HFBoards name to the post.

PSN/HFBoards

1. watsatheo/Watsatheo

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-10-2013, 08:42 AM
  #550
belko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
So Check-In for GMCO?

Quote my post and add your PSN/HFBoards name to the post.

PSN/HFBoards

1. watsatheo/Watsatheo
2. pierre_poutine/belko

belko is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.