HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Drew Doughty - Highlight Reel

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-12-2013, 02:50 PM
  #1
Dykstra
whiskey jpeg pgt
 
Dykstra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Luxembourg
Posts: 591
vCash: 500
Drew Doughty - Highlight Reel

Hey folks, just rended a humble highlight reel of our great Doty.

Please feel free to criticize, hope u guys enjoy



Dykstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 02:57 PM
  #2
driller1
Dry Island Reject
 
driller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,808
vCash: 500
Awesome vid. I just wish we had a goal scoring highlight from this year

driller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 03:00 PM
  #3
DaAnimal
Registered User
 
DaAnimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pasadena
Country: United States
Posts: 1,399
vCash: 500
Awesome video.

So happy he's part of our team. The guy can do everything. He's also got a great laugh LOL

DaAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  #4
Dykstra
whiskey jpeg pgt
 
Dykstra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Luxembourg
Posts: 591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by driller1 View Post
Awesome vid. I just wish we had a goal scoring highlight from this year
Thanks, actually i was waiting for him to score to put it in the video, but after he got his shot blocked with an empty net last night i just gave up

Dykstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 03:07 PM
  #5
Telos
In Dean We Trust
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 27,454
vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Great video. I think people have been losing sight of just how good the kid is and how lucky we are to have him. He is in good shape, is playing mad minutes, and has been working extremely hard for us all year. The numbers don't show just how important he is to the team right now.

__________________

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 03:10 PM
  #6
Shellz
Registered User
 
Shellz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 17,337
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKingsBR View Post
Thanks, actually i was waiting for him to score to put it in the video, but after he got his shot blocked with an empty net last night i just gave up
Now he will probably score tonight

Awesome video! Keep making them Cruel too!

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:25 PM
  #7
Dykstra
whiskey jpeg pgt
 
Dykstra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Luxembourg
Posts: 591
vCash: 500
Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
Now he will probably score tonight

Awesome video! Keep making them Cruel too!
Dont know why she stopped, her videos were the best thing on youtube

Dykstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:37 PM
  #8
alpa
Yoda+Gandalf=Sutter
 
alpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden and Slovenia
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 4,809
vCash: 500

alpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 05:09 PM
  #9
FrozenKing18
Goongala.
 
FrozenKing18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: So Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 5,906
vCash: 500
Outstanding!

FrozenKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 12:56 AM
  #10
Vamos Rafa
Registered User
 
Vamos Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Armenia, California
Country: Spain
Posts: 13,916
vCash: 500
I want to do something like this, but I'm afraid I would get attacked by Youtube for copyright infringement and they could ban my YT account. To the OP, what did you do to avoid any of that?

Vamos Rafa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 01:54 AM
  #11
Cruel11
House of Stark
 
Cruel11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winterfell
Country: United States
Posts: 20,839
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa Nadal View Post
I want to do something like this, but I'm afraid I would get attacked by Youtube for copyright infringement and they could ban my YT account. To the OP, what did you do to avoid any of that?
First of all, test out your video. Put a 15-30 second clip on youtube and see if the youtube police get on your case. You can only get banned after 3 strikes. I've had my Kings channel for fours years and I have gotten many copyright infringements, but I only have 1 strike, so.

Give it a shot, and see what happens.

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2013, 06:41 PM
  #12
kingsfan28
Its A Kingspiracy !
 
kingsfan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Earth
Country: United States
Posts: 21,535
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel11 View Post
First of all, test out your video. Put a 15-30 second clip on youtube and see if the youtube police get on your case. You can only get banned after 3 strikes. I've had my Kings channel for fours years and I have gotten many copyright infringements, but I only have 1 strike, so.

Give it a shot, and see what happens.
Pretty much this. Test the song out on a short clip and see what happens. Also make the clip private so you won't show something that's not ready for viewing. Youtube will inform you if the video infringes someones copyright, but most of the time the song will stand [except if you use the theme from the old 70's tv show S.W.A.T in a Kings video ]

kingsfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2013, 10:46 PM
  #13
FrozenKing18
Goongala.
 
FrozenKing18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: So Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 5,906
vCash: 500
Is anyone else going to make a Kings video for this upcoming season?

I'll have a video uploaded sometime next week. I'll be working on it this Friday. Unfortunately it will just be a teaser video, it will be just over a minute, maybe less.

FrozenKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 09:21 PM
  #14
kingsfan28
Its A Kingspiracy !
 
kingsfan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Earth
Country: United States
Posts: 21,535
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenKing18 View Post
Is anyone else going to make a Kings video for this upcoming season?

I'll have a video uploaded sometime next week. I'll be working on it this Friday. Unfortunately it will just be a teaser video, it will be just over a minute, maybe less.
Yes.

kingsfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 09:41 PM
  #15
Vamos Rafa
Registered User
 
Vamos Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Armenia, California
Country: Spain
Posts: 13,916
vCash: 500
I don't know how many strikes I have. I do remember getting a warning after I uploaded a movie clip from The Day After Tomorrow. All it says is that it's in "good standing."

Vamos Rafa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2013, 11:39 PM
  #16
savemefromtears
Bravo Viva la France
 
savemefromtears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: City of Angels
Country: United States
Posts: 2,391
vCash: 500
Good work LAKingsBR!

Lots of great clips in there. Is there no audio on the cut?

Would have liked to see this:


or Doughty grabbing Stoll's crotch in there as well. You have to admit, Doughty is a character.

Perfect way to end it.... with the cup!

savemefromtears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 12:53 AM
  #17
Captain Mittens*
Catquistador
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Meow-ntain
Posts: 33,448
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by savemefromtears View Post
Good work LAKingsBR!

Lots of great clips in there. Is there no audio on the cut?

Would have liked to see this:


or Doughty grabbing Stoll's crotch in there as well. You have to admit, Doughty is a character.

Perfect way to end it.... with the cup!
Reason 89,248 why smft is my homeboy.

eieio and sometimes y

Captain Mittens* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 09:50 AM
  #18
Thrice
To Be Everywhere...
 
Thrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel11 View Post
First of all, test out your video. Put a 15-30 second clip on youtube and see if the youtube police get on your case. You can only get banned after 3 strikes. I've had my Kings channel for fours years and I have gotten many copyright infringements, but I only have 1 strike, so.

Give it a shot, and see what happens.
This.

Also, consider changing the pitch of the song before uploading. Sometimes this will allow you to bypass the infringement police.

Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 12:30 PM
  #19
FrozenKing18
Goongala.
 
FrozenKing18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: So Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 5,906
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel11 View Post
First of all, test out your video. Put a 15-30 second clip on youtube and see if the youtube police get on your case. You can only get banned after 3 strikes. I've had my Kings channel for fours years and I have gotten many copyright infringements, but I only have 1 strike, so.

Give it a shot, and see what happens.
I did that and my video was blocked for a few countries. Is that considered a strike?

FrozenKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 05:42 PM
  #20
Cruel11
House of Stark
 
Cruel11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winterfell
Country: United States
Posts: 20,839
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenKing18 View Post
I did that and my video was blocked for a few countries. Is that considered a strike?
That's not a strike, but if your videos continue to get them, it can lead to one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
This.

Also, consider changing the pitch of the song before uploading. Sometimes this will allow you to bypass the infringement police.
That'll work.

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 05:47 PM
  #21
Cruel11
House of Stark
 
Cruel11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winterfell
Country: United States
Posts: 20,839
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKingsBR View Post
Thanks everyone



Dont know why she stopped, her videos were the best thing on youtube

Noooooooo. I do want to make videos, but I don't have the time.

Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2013, 06:15 PM
  #22
kingsfan28
Its A Kingspiracy !
 
kingsfan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Earth
Country: United States
Posts: 21,535
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenKing18 View Post
I did that and my video was blocked for a few countries. Is that considered a strike?
I don't think so. Every Kings video I've done has been blocked by Germany, and I've yet to get a strike.

kingsfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2016 All Rights Reserved.