Notices

GDT: 11/18/06 Thrashers @ Habs 7 PM EST

Old
11-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Good game guys,

Hedberg looked pretty solid tonight, if he's been playing like that all year, you might have one of the best tandem of the league! Sure didn't want to face him in the shootouts tonight.

Pretty solid effort for a team that was playing a second game in 2 nights!

You have too strong of a team to not finish ahead of the Canes.

Good luck!

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Whaddagoal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
It just sucks so much more tonight, our goaltending was FINALLY solid, but as soon as that gets solid, our forwards can't do anything at all. It's getting so angering.

It's even worse that our division lead is 100% gone, the Canes are 1st in the Southeast right now.

****!

Yeah, was a tough loss to take tonight - that's for sure. D was solid-ish, goaltending great........ just not enough offense. Plus, they had their chances on the PP, in the 3rd even and couldn't convert. The PP is like Jekyl and Hyde so far this season.....

Whaddagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Majik1987
I know kung fu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameus View Post
On a side note, Coburn looked horrible last night, Majik1987, Wolfkeeper, and Lehtsrock, you should feel better because it just wasn't in Chicago that he looked bad. The goal before Kari got pulled, Ribeiro pulled a week wrap around that Kari bit on, but as he tried to get back to the other side, Coburn ran right over him....HE BOWLED OVER HIS OWN GOALIE!!!!!!! On the second goal of the game, he actually let Ribeiro....that's right the same one who stunk it up in Montreal..beat him to the slot and then out muscle him....out freaking muscle him to get the shot off for the goal.
Bummer to hear. Sounds like the same play we watched. I hoped getting called up to the NHL would give him the motivation to change or really get back to his top game. Sounds like that didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameus View Post
Please take him back......please.
Heck no!! I enjoyed tonight's rare home win.

Majik1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2006, 06:26 AM
JohnnyAppleSeed50

I was out and couldn't watch the game but fortunately here is the game day thread... By the way a friend who was home called me when we lost and started laughing...idiot

JohnnyAppleSeed50 is offline   Reply With Quote