HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Looking to join a keeper or dynasty league

Old
09-17-2013, 06:50 PM
outrage

vCash: 500
Looking to join a keeper or dynasty league

The league I was in looks like it's dead. I'm looking to either join a new start up league, or possibly willing to take over an abandoned team. I'd prefer it to me a cheap money league so there's some prizes for the champion, and I'd also prefer it to me weekly lineup changes instead of daily.

But let me know if you have any openings in your league and give me the details.

Thanks!

outrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Eccentric Chemist
Rookie User

Hi there,

My name is Stephen I have 5 openings in a league that has been around for the last 6 years. It was a dynasty league that started at 20 managers but over the last few years has dwindled down due to defections (lives catching up with people). Right now we have 7 strong owners but we would like to get back to 12 for the start of the season.

It consists of 20 man active rosters. 3 Cs, 3LWs, 3RWs, 2Fs, 6Ds, 2Gs, 1 Skt, along with 6 bench, 6 minors, and 3 IRs.

We would be having the draft on Sunday September 28th. The group of 7 would like to maintain it as a keeper league(likely 5-6 keepers). The idea of the dynasty league may be possible if enough owners are on board.

Other information: Snake Draft, 6 Scoring Cats (G, A, +/-, PIM, Shot%, STP) and 4 Goalie Cats (W, SHOs, SV%, GAA). League is run through Fantrax.

If there are more questions about it, feel free to email me at three_from_beyond_the_arc@yahoo.com

Eccentric Chemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
jupper9
Rookie User

Hello

I also run a league. Pretty intense league with our draft coming up on monday. We need two GMs. One for Winnipeg and Toronto. Please take a look at the league and if you are interested sign up and claim your team. This is an open invitation to anybody.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheFroze...ex.php?act=idx

jupper9 is offline   Reply With Quote