HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Out of Town Thread part LXVII - All Talk From Around the League Here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-23-2013, 06:29 PM
  #951
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,283
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
Agreed. When you make an argument, try not to contradict yourself in one single paragraph.
No because you are inventing ****, too make yourself look good. Ain't workin'.

PunkinDrublic* is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:30 PM
  #952
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakaar10iemechx2012 View Post
I can't believe there are some Habs fans here who are defending what the Leafs did ?

I wonder what they are going to say when these baffoons pull this BS against the Habs ?

They think they are going to be like the Bruins, except the only difference is the Bruins have talent.
What do you mean what the Leafs did?

If John Scott started going after Galchenyuk, I'd have no problem having him try to break his ankle with his stick, or for Parros/Prust to jump on the ice.

le_sean is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
  #953
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakaar10iemechx2012 View Post
No because you are inventing ****, too make yourself look good. Ain't workin'.
Let me help you here. You make broad accusation that I "make up" stuff while I pointed out the silliness of your argument, specifically.

Please point out what I made out, so the entire audience can understand just how right you are. Otherwise, you just look like someone who's throwing argument like a bruins fan throw his feces.

PricePkPatch is online now  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
  #954
habamillions
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: arnprior,ontario
Posts: 1,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
What do you mean what the Leafs did?

If John Scott started going after Galchenyuk, I'd have no problem having him try to break his ankle with his stick, or for Parros/Prust to jump on the ice.
I agree. john scott has no business in the league let alone going after teams best players.

habamillions is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:39 PM
  #955
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habamillions View Post
I agree. john scott has no business in the league let alone going after teams best players.
To be honest, I wouldn't be against a way to prevent pro punks like Kaleta from going against Chuckie either.

PricePkPatch is online now  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:41 PM
  #956
Tusk
Registered User
 
Tusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 3,559
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZARTONK View Post
I'm still laughing at Kadri's comments.
That's had me going all day too. The brief time it was the main story on TSN with the headline "HOLD ME BACK" was pure gold.

Tusk is online now  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:41 PM
  #957
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,632
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakaar10iemechx2012 View Post
Because thats an unwritten rule in hockey. A goon the size of Scott will not start pummeling him. But he will throw him around like a ragdoll. And i am pretty darn sure that Kessel said something to Scott also.
Seriously? So you would be in front of Scott and would be willing to bet that Scott could not lose it? Players don't lose it because of that unwritten rule? And at worst...being thrown around like a ragdoll if a fun sport? Come on....You can't take the chance that wise guy Scott will remember the "unwritten rule" and give him a kiss. Kessel defended himself the way he could. And frankly, it's not like he can't fight as he proved it to the other Sabres who came and fight him...and went bleeding after....When Kessel faced a guy he could fight...he did.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:57 PM
  #958
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 21,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakaar10iemechx2012 View Post
Because thats an unwritten rule in hockey. A goon the size of Scott will not start pummeling him. But he will throw him around like a ragdoll. And i am pretty darn sure that Kessel said something to Scott also.
He will "throw him around like a ragdoll", but won't "pummel him". Whatever, bro. Scott is the one who immediately dropped his gloves and tried to grab Kessel. Who cares what either said beforehand (and they both had plenty of words before finally lining up), because there's no penalty or supplementary discipline for that.

Express your passion for the Habs through bias against all its rivals all you want, just don't bother arguing against those who point out where your bias has obviously prevented you from actually understanding the game.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 06:59 PM
  #959
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
He will "throw him around like a ragdoll", but won't "pummel him". Whatever, bro. Scott is the one who immediately dropped his gloves and tried to grab Kessel. Who cares what either said beforehand (and they both had plenty of words before finally lining up), because there's no penalty or supplementary discipline for that.

Express your passion for the Habs through bias against all its rivals all you want, just don't bother arguing against those who point out where your bias has obviously prevented you from actually understanding the game.
Don't bother. Since you have good and well-articulated arguments that he can't answer to, you are obviously making stuff up and it's useless to talk to you.

PricePkPatch is online now  
Old
09-23-2013, 07:02 PM
  #960
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habamillions View Post
I agree. john scott has no business in the league let alone going after teams best players.
That being said, the spear later on was unnecessary. I have no problem with the initial slash, though.

le_sean is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 07:50 PM
  #961
Hugo Sham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 10,120
vCash: 500
holy ****

rechlicz / lucic

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/1...medium=twitter

Hugo Sham is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 07:55 PM
  #962
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
He will "throw him around like a ragdoll", but won't "pummel him". Whatever, bro. Scott is the one who immediately dropped his gloves and tried to grab Kessel. Who cares what either said beforehand (and they both had plenty of words before finally lining up), because there's no penalty or supplementary discipline for that.

Express your passion for the Habs through bias against all its rivals all you want, just don't bother arguing against those who point out where your bias has obviously prevented you from actually understanding the game.
If I have a guy twice my size next to me, the kind of guy who makes a living punching people in the face, I'd make sure not to push the wrong buttons... and to not push the guy either

ECWHSWI is online now  
Old
09-23-2013, 07:57 PM
  #963
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
Why is that stupid site saying Lucic won the fight?

PyrettaBlaze* is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 07:58 PM
  #964
hogtownhabsfan*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
Jack Edwards is crazy, Lucic got fed fists.

hogtownhabsfan* is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:01 PM
  #965
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,282
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
Jack Edwards is crazy, Lucic got fed fists.
They both got fed fists. It was a good fight.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:02 PM
  #966
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,311
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Why is that stupid site saying Lucic won the fight?
Lucic was pretty lucky his helmet is seemingly glued on his head.

The other guy got more punches in but Lucic cut him. Should be a draw.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:05 PM
  #967
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,282
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Lucic was pretty lucky his helmet is seemingly glued on his head.

The other guy got more punches in but Lucic cut him. Should be a draw.
It looked like 1-2 more punches and Lucic would be down tbh. To be fair, they both didn't look full of energy by the time it was done.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:06 PM
  #968
NeverGoingToWin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,648
vCash: 500
Lucie was winning but the other guy came on strong.

NeverGoingToWin is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:07 PM
  #969
Dekar
Registered User
 
Dekar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bound Kingdom
Posts: 5,130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
Did Edwards take off his glasses to watch the fight? He was literally calling things that were not happening. What the hell.

Dekar is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #970
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,282
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar View Post
Did Edwards take off his glasses to watch the fight? He was literally calling things that were not happening. What the hell.
Nope, I think he had the homer glasses on.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
  #971
DJ Breadman
Registered User
 
DJ Breadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Newfoundland
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,343
vCash: 500
that is a crazy fight, too bad wash guy didnt' finish him at the end

DJ Breadman is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:28 PM
  #972
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Lucic was pretty lucky his helmet is seemingly glued on his head.

The other guy got more punches in but Lucic cut him. Should be a draw.
It's not glued, it's stuck.

Just look at his head shape:



That would get any helmet stuck on there for good.

PricePkPatch is online now  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:29 PM
  #973
shutehinside
Registered User
 
shutehinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
That was an awesome fight ruined by Edwards announcing. Really Jack, really!?

shutehinside is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:29 PM
  #974
habamillions
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: arnprior,ontario
Posts: 1,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
That being said, the spear later on was unnecessary. I have no problem with the initial slash, though.
true enough. don't get me wrong Toronto is no angels here. they have been a dirty team for many yrs and have punks like orr and maclaren. just like scott and kaleta r for buffalo. none of those guys can play hockey. cooke is a punk too but at least he can play hockey

habamillions is offline  
Old
09-23-2013, 08:29 PM
  #975
HatTricK09
Registered User
 
HatTricK09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,412
vCash: 50
That was one hell of a fight

Rumor: Rechlicz to the Habs

HatTricK09 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.