HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Zack Kassian

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-23-2013, 10:48 PM
  #76
Honour Over Glory
Registered User
 
Honour Over Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North America
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake View Post
And Datsyuk was a 5th rd pick yet you compare him to RNH who was 1st overall. Oops there goes another theory of your.

Excellent contradiction

But but TSN said so!
Wait, so sports analysts say a certain player plays a certain way leading to a comparison and it's wrong, people here say Kassian reminds them of Bertuzzi and then compare that to death and that's right, then your inability to click my profile to see which team I like leads you to assume I am an Oilers fan when I really don't care about the Oilers or Canucks.

Interesting.

The problem here is that there is so much proof of his personal character that you Canucks fans are ignoring and are romanticizing about his "potential" without realizing that the type of person he is seems to bleed into the way he plays. I mean really, are you guys pinning so much hope in this guy that you refuse to accept this? I guess I can understand, there was a point in time when we thought Eric Tangradi could be a top 6 winger...eventually reality slapped us back down to earth and we saw him for what he was.

I anxiously await your response.

Honour Over Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 10:56 PM
  #77
jughead42
Registered User
 
jughead42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,748
vCash: 500
I think Kassian should have quite a bit of value simply because he is still young and his issues are coachable. He certainly does have that rare combination of size, skill and aggression that every coach lusts after. His production may be a bit meh so far, but his ability to control the puck along the boards is off the charts when he's playing the way he can play. Mentally he still has a way to go, but that's the most difficult step to take for a lot of guys and maybe Torts can get it out of him as the season progresses. Certainly there would be no shortage of suitors willing to take on the challenge of working with him if the Canucks decide it isn't worth the time and effort any more. He's a bit of a project still, but one that could pay off huge.

jughead42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 10:57 PM
  #78
LiquidSnake
Agent of Chaos...
 
LiquidSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,529
vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
Wait, so sports analysts say a certain player plays a certain way leading to a comparison and it's wrong, people here say Kassian reminds them of Bertuzzi and then compare that to death and that's right, then your inability to click my profile to see which team I like leads you to assume I am an Oilers fan when I really don't care about the Oilers or Canucks.

Interesting.

The problem here is that there is so much proof of his personal character that you Canucks fans are ignoring and are romanticizing about his "potential" without realizing that the type of person he is seems to bleed into the way he plays. I mean really, are you guys pinning so much hope in this guy that you refuse to accept this? I guess I can understand, there was a point in time when we thought Eric Tangradi could be a top 6 winger...eventually reality slapped us back down to earth and we saw him for what he was.

I anxiously await your response.
Mario Lemiuex didn't even walk up to the draft table when he was drafted. Must be a character flaw right?

I didn't care enough to click on your profile.

And in terms of Kassian, to say that he has reached his potential or won't is ridiculous. At the age of 22, he has a lot of time to develop. Whether or not he reaches that remains to be seen.

People compare him to a Bert who was only Bert for a season and a half.

This is his first NHL suspension. To state that this is a character flaw which will "bleed" into his progression is grasping at straws. As I said, Lemieux has always lacked character as a person yet succeeded on the ice. And no. I'm not comparing the 2 in terms of talent.

LiquidSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 11:02 PM
  #79
LEAFSIN4
Registered User
 
LEAFSIN4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Cody Franson?

LEAFSIN4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 11:04 PM
  #80
Honour Over Glory
Registered User
 
Honour Over Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North America
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake View Post
Mario Lemiuex didn't even walk up to the draft table when he was drafted. Must be a character flaw right?

I didn't care enough to click on your profile.

And in terms of Kassian, to say that he has reached his potential or won't is ridiculous. At the age of 22, he has a lot of time to develop. Whether or not he reaches that remains to be seen.

People compare him to a Bert who was only Bert for a season and a half.

This is his first NHL suspension. To state that this is a character flaw which will "bleed" into his progression is grasping at straws. As I said, Lemieux has always lacked character as a person yet succeeded on the ice. And no. I'm not comparing the 2 in terms of talent.
So you completely missed his 20 game suspension and his other suspension with intent to injure as well as his assault charge in the OHL because it happened in the OHL?

Also, seriously...you're bringing Lemieux into this? Lol



I will let you see Kassian this full season and figure it out on your own.

Honour Over Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 11:10 PM
  #81
LiquidSnake
Agent of Chaos...
 
LiquidSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,529
vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
So you completely missed his 20 game suspension and his other suspension with intent to injure as well as his assault charge in the OHL because it happened in the OHL?

Also, seriously...you're bringing Lemieux into this? Lol



I will let you see Kassian this full season and figure it out on your own.
And that's what you're completely missing here. He's still a young player. Who only needs to improve year to year.

I'm not surprised its hard for you to understand as you guys have been "lucky" enough to get Lemieux and Jagr then Malkin and Sid when your team was bankrupt.

And yes. Lemiuex lacks a TON of character actually.

His assault charge was a bar fight. Matt Cooke has ended people's careers. But of course that's not the same thing right?

Anyways. Continue your hate on with Kassian.

LiquidSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 11:14 PM
  #82
jgoud
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,509
vCash: 500
Kassian had something like 3 points in his last 24 regular season NHL games, and he was playing in the AHL last year too... his value is incredibly low right now. Worth no more than a third rounder or third liner if you want to take a gamble.

jgoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2013, 11:32 PM
  #83
Horseradish
Registered User
 
Horseradish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 3,731
vCash: 500
Why would anyone want him? Not only is he ineffective offensively, he's useless defensively, can't skate (and certainly can't stop by using his skates as his flailing body slam into the boards when he chopped Gagner in the mouth evidenced), and becomes a liability because of his penchant for doing stupid things (he's now going on suspensions in 5 different leagues, I believe).

If he wants to play in OKC, I'd take him, but he's worse than every other *definite* Oiler (especially given that he should be a 2-3 liner with two way ability). I'd trade Acton for him. Maybe throw in a 7th rounder or Cameron Abney..?

Horseradish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 12:27 AM
  #84
Drop the Sopel
Feaster famine
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: calgary
Posts: 14,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseradish View Post
Why would anyone want him? Not only is he ineffective offensively, he's useless defensively, can't skate (and certainly can't stop by using his skates as his flailing body slam into the boards when he chopped Gagner in the mouth evidenced), and becomes a liability because of his penchant for doing stupid things (he's now going on suspensions in 5 different leagues, I believe).

If he wants to play in OKC, I'd take him, but he's worse than every other *definite* Oiler (especially given that he should be a 2-3 liner with two way ability). I'd trade Acton for him. Maybe throw in a 7th rounder or Cameron Abney..?
The Oilers just offered a 40 point player with some toughness $6mil on a longterm contract. If that, coupled with the fact the Oilers have been trying to and failing to add lick of toughness to their top 9 for years doesn't show you how rare and valuable players with toughness and skill are, you'll never get it.

If Kassian was intending to hurt Gagner, why didn't anyone on the Oilers step up and defend one of their best players? Does the team collectively **** their pants at the sight of Kassian or did they see it as an unfortunate accident? Or were they more concerned with getting the 2 points?

Answer me that one.

Drop the Sopel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 12:42 AM
  #85
vanwest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseradish View Post
Why would anyone want him? Not only is he ineffective offensively, he's useless defensively, can't skate (and certainly can't stop by using his skates as his flailing body slam into the boards when he chopped Gagner in the mouth evidenced), and becomes a liability because of his penchant for doing stupid things (he's now going on suspensions in 5 different leagues, I believe).

If he wants to play in OKC, I'd take him, but he's worse than every other *definite* Oiler (especially given that he should be a 2-3 liner with two way ability). I'd trade Acton for him. Maybe throw in a 7th rounder or Cameron Abney..?
For a team that is down to Boyd Gordon as it's number one natural center and can't seem to protect its young stars you should know why teams would covet a big skilled, physical player like Kassian. It's going to be another long season for the young Oiler stars. Teams like LA, Annaheim, St. Louis and Boston are licking their chops at playing against all those skinny kids.

vanwest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 12:49 AM
  #86
Drop the Sopel
Feaster famine
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: calgary
Posts: 14,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanwest View Post
For a team that is down to Boyd Gordon as it's number one natural center and can't seem to protect its young stars you should know why teams would covet a big skilled, physical player like Kassian. It's going to be another long season for the young Oiler stars. Teams like LA, Annaheim, St. Louis and Boston are licking their chops at playing against all those skinny kids.
Exactly right. They offered David Freakin' Clarkson $6mil longterm.

Don't see Eager having the guts to stand up to Kassian the next time these 2 meet. Kassian already almost ended his career with 1 punch, at the age of 21.

Kassian put Sestito and Eager on IR and only landed 1 punch in both fights. That tells you all you need to know about this kids raw power. You just can't teach that devastating punching ability.

Drop the Sopel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 02:27 AM
  #87
Sergei Shirokov
Registered User
 
Sergei Shirokov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: British Columbia
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,295
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
What was Bertuzzi's production like without Morrison and Naslund? I think he got hot around the right time for that line, after that, he came back down to what he was, 3rd liner production.

Kassian will have a Taylor Pyatt type career. Loads of potential, not even remotely enough hockey IQ to put it all together. Kassian's DNA has too much derp to be successful.

I like how people keep bringing up age, yeah he's 22, but that doesn't mean he can or will put it all together. He's his own worst enemy. You want to hope for the best for good people, but good god, are people seriously that clueless when it comes to this kid?

Charged with assault, intent to injure, 20 game suspension...all before the NHL. Then he fails to live up to any potential he has, is given opportunities to succeed but he still doesn't "get it" that he needs to smarten up.

Forget his potential, he has a lot of baggage that comes with him, people that whine about "Why would any one employ Matt Cooke" and then turn around and like this kid...pot meet kettle.
Your agenda is so crystal clear that its hard to take alot of what you say seriously.

I don't know what he did to you? (Unless your the guy he beat up at that bar a few years back) but its clear your objectivity as it relates to this player is non-existent.

Not even going to go through your "points" as alot of it is untrue crap.


And I think its been well established TSN doesn't know a whole lot about the Western Canadian teams, especially Vancouver.

Sergei Shirokov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 04:11 AM
  #88
Kevin8se7en
Former Flyers Fan
 
Kevin8se7en's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Shirokov View Post
Jeez what a terrible post, its like you've never seen him play before. Most of what you mention is flat out false.
Lol show me this immense skill that makes him a 1st line talent then. No one has ever been able to do that before. It's kind of funny actually. Everything has to do with him beign big and apparently having this "skill" that he never seems to actually show off ever. Well, except in a shootout I guess.. but that's not really all that impressive.

In his draft year, Here is the list of things said about him:
*A combo of meanness and skill in his power forward game
*The CHL player with the highest PIM per game
*At 6ft3, 210lbs he is built like a classic Power Forward and has Strength
*He's made an impact delivering thunderous checks
*Ability to score, battle and contribute defensively

Here's the video:


That sounds EXACTLY like what I think of him. What a surprise!
THe guy is going to net a few goals just being in front of the net (Holmstrom-style) but don't act like he's a skilled top 6 winger with size. He's a winger with size in the top 6, that is all.

Oh, and here's a look at those beautiful soft hands of his:


I wasn't actually able to find anything of him being well above average in that department like Nucks fans seem to claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Shirokov View Post
Not even going to go through your "points" as alot of it is untrue crap.

And I think its been well established TSN doesn't know a whole lot about the Western Canadian teams, especially Vancouver.
1. That sounds about right... ignore anything that ins't in agreement with your opinion and claim that it's false, with zero evidence.
2. Since when does TSN not follow Vancouver? lmao... that is possibly the weakest argument i've ever hard on here.

Kevin8se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 04:34 AM
  #89
Honour Over Glory
Registered User
 
Honour Over Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North America
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 8,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Shirokov View Post
Your agenda is so crystal clear that its hard to take alot of what you say seriously.

I don't know what he did to you? (Unless your the guy he beat up at that bar a few years back) but its clear your objectivity as it relates to this player is non-existent.

Not even going to go through your "points" as alot of it is untrue crap.


And I think its been well established TSN doesn't know a whole lot about the Western Canadian teams, especially Vancouver.
So those suspensions didn't happen and the arrest?

Or wait, are you assuming his short tenure with the Canucks trumps the time I saw him play for the Petes & in Windsor for a few years?

Tell me more.

You're jumping to conclusions like your fellow Nucks brethren that assumed I was an Oilers fan for whatever reason without doing any research. Some of us know what we are talking about, I have SEEN the guy play, I agree that when he was in Juniors, I could see the potential, but sometimes potential does not translate and from what I have seen of him in Portland & Buffalo and of course, the Canucks because some of us do love hockey and order a NHL package to watch the freaking sport, he's still living off of that potential he had in his draft year, Buffalo got wise to the facts and dumped him while people still believed in that potential and got back a damn solid player in that return.

Sometimes you win a few trades, sometimes you don't.

This one looks like a no. As for the Bertuzzi comparisons, even Bert showed more consistent flashes with the Islanders, he almost scored 20 goals in his freaking rookie year, Zack can barely muster 10 goals while playing with pretty decent talent because of his high draft status, but yeah with Bert I bet it's something I am guessing you never saw because the East doesn't matter to you Western Conference folks...am I doing that assuming thing right in this situation?

I'm not attacking you or your fan base, unlike that one fellow with his insanely off base Mario Lemieux comments, of whom by the way was never a saint, he had his moments where he pissed off us Pens fans too with his love for a country club type of atmosphere, but people grow up and change. Some do anyways.

Honour Over Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 08:45 AM
  #90
supert
Registered User
 
supert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
Kassian is better than people give him credit for. He's just 22, has great size/strength, and solid offensive talent. He'll be a quality top 6 power forward in the relatively near future, and I'm sure he's not someone the Nucks would be interested in trading?

Is he as good as Hodgson? Definitely not, but I think he'll be a good player.
And yet these are the same people who said Gagner was a bust at 22

supert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 08:59 AM
  #91
dave babych returns
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,936
vCash: 500
Wow this thread is a tire fire. As are most threads on this board of course, and I'm sure starting a thread about anyone immediately after their on ice stupidity puts someone on the IR and earns them a suspension is a recipe for disaster..

But yeah, low as Kassian's trade value might be it is not "[a guy drafted for his last name who can't make the NHL] + [an overpaid third liner - at best]" or "[a draft pick 40 spots lower than where Kassian was selected]" or anything like that.

Still it's clear that Kassian is at that stage of his career where the shiny new prospect glow is gone and he still has not broken out as an impact player.. look for that to happen in the next couple of years but until it does (and likely for awhile afterwards as most people who don't watch the games won't know it's happening) this kid is going to get little or no respect around the league.

But until then he is just a tantalizing bottom six player, too good for the fourth line and not nearly consistent enough for the top six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop the Sopel View Post
Kassian put Sestito and Eager on IR and only landed 1 punch in both fights. That tells you all you need to know about this kids raw power. You just can't teach that devastating punching ability.
Did he land a devastating punch to Sestito's groin? Because that's what landed him on the IR..

dave babych returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 09:54 AM
  #92
Bourne Endeavor
Moderator
( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
 
Bourne Endeavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,299
vCash: 5158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
So those suspensions didn't happen and the arrest?

Or wait, are you assuming his short tenure with the Canucks trumps the time I saw him play for the Petes & in Windsor for a few years?

Tell me more.

You're jumping to conclusions like your fellow Nucks brethren that assumed I was an Oilers fan for whatever reason without doing any research. Some of us know what we are talking about, I have SEEN the guy play, I agree that when he was in Juniors, I could see the potential, but sometimes potential does not translate and from what I have seen of him in Portland & Buffalo and of course, the Canucks because some of us do love hockey and order a NHL package to watch the freaking sport, he's still living off of that potential he had in his draft year, Buffalo got wise to the facts and dumped him while people still believed in that potential and got back a damn solid player in that return.

Sometimes you win a few trades, sometimes you don't.

This one looks like a no. As for the Bertuzzi comparisons, even Bert showed more consistent flashes with the Islanders, he almost scored 20 goals in his freaking rookie year, Zack can barely muster 10 goals while playing with pretty decent talent because of his high draft status, but yeah with Bert I bet it's something I am guessing you never saw because the East doesn't matter to you Western Conference folks...am I doing that assuming thing right in this situation?

I'm not attacking you or your fan base, unlike that one fellow with his insanely off base Mario Lemieux comments, of whom by the way was never a saint, he had his moments where he pissed off us Pens fans too with his love for a country club type of atmosphere, but people grow up and change. Some do anyways.
Actually, I do not recall Sergei once mentioning Edmonton in his post. You are who both brought them into the equation, ironically proving his point. Citing someone as agenda-specific does not necessarily mean they are a fan of a rivalry team, only that they have a particular endeavor posting their rhetoric, i.e. bash the Canucks.

Incidentally, Bertuzzi only scored 10 and 13 goals respectively following his rookie season. However, we can just ignore; wouldn't want you to lose any credibility. Oh! And how old was Bertuzzi back then? 22-23? Young. Suppose he was a bust though. Can't score twenty goals by 23? Bust. Especially playing with "pretty decent talent" the likes of phenom offensive talent Max Lapierre and Tom Sestito!

You know, for someone who brags about having a NHL package and watching "the freaking sport" insinuating we do not. You happened to neglect all this information that came from a five second search. Again, wouldn't want you to lose any semblance of having a point though.


Last edited by Bourne Endeavor: 09-24-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Bourne Endeavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:04 AM
  #93
BloFan4Life
Registered User
 
BloFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,873
vCash: 500
No one wants a player with a bad work ethic.

BloFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:04 AM
  #94
dave babych returns
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,936
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloFan4Life View Post
No one wants a player with a bad work ethic.
Agreed. What does that have to do with this thread?

dave babych returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:08 AM
  #95
BloFan4Life
Registered User
 
BloFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,873
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave babych returns View Post
Agreed. What does that have to do with this thread?
Kassian has a very poor work ethic.

BloFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:17 AM
  #96
arsmaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8se7en View Post
Lol show me this immense skill that makes him a 1st line talent then. No one has ever been able to do that before. It's kind of funny actually. Everything has to do with him beign big and apparently having this "skill" that he never seems to actually show off ever. Well, except in a shootout I guess.. but that's not really all that impressive.

In his draft year, Here is the list of things said about him:
*A combo of meanness and skill in his power forward game
*The CHL player with the highest PIM per game
*At 6ft3, 210lbs he is built like a classic Power Forward and has Strength
*He's made an impact delivering thunderous checks
*Ability to score, battle and contribute defensively

Here's the video:


That sounds EXACTLY like what I think of him. What a surprise!
THe guy is going to net a few goals just being in front of the net (Holmstrom-style) but don't act like he's a skilled top 6 winger with size. He's a winger with size in the top 6, that is all.

Oh, and here's a look at those beautiful soft hands of his:


I wasn't actually able to find anything of him being well above average in that department like Nucks fans seem to claim.



1. That sounds about right... ignore anything that ins't in agreement with your opinion and claim that it's false, with zero evidence.
2. Since when does TSN not follow Vancouver? lmao... that is possibly the weakest argument i've ever hard on here.
Glad to know I can now just head over to youtube to make my decisions on a player.

arsmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:19 AM
  #97
arsmaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloFan4Life View Post
Kassian has a very poor work ethic.
Elaborate?

It's the internet, anybody can say anything, but the real messages resonate when they are backed up.

Back up your statement.

arsmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:37 AM
  #98
vanwest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloFan4Life View Post
Kassian has a very poor work ethic.
The kid has a great work ethic according to his coaches. He needs to continue to play with an edge but not cross the line. Not an easy task for a 22 year old kid who is still learning the NHL game. Hopefully he comes back in 5 games and has a strong season.

vanwest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 10:46 AM
  #99
trellaine201
Registered User
 
trellaine201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sweetness View Post
I'm sure it will be hard to get an accurate read but I'd appreciate input on what people think is fair value for Zach Kassian as well as guesses on how good he will be in the next few years.

Thanks for the input.
I would rather have Matt Kassian

trellaine201 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2013, 11:19 AM
  #100
PoolChamp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,747
vCash: 500
He is worth a ton more than people seems to think on here. Teams don't trade big players like him unless it's an overpayment... see Hodgson trade.

PoolChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.