Disappointed with the reffing this game, but I was happy to see a few players picking up just where they left off last season.
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher played unreal, Parros had an epic start despite his unfortunate injury, Diaz playing surprisingly well. I hope this was just an off game for a few people (DD, Markov, Gionta, Plekanec)
This is where I wonder how urgent putting Galchenyuk AND Eller at C is.
Besides, hopefully Parros makes a full recovery. If not, we need another HW to step in. He left in an ambulance, so I don't think he'll come back so soon.
- Gionta can't shoot anymore.
- Diaz started off great, only to revert back to his old sissy self. Some people asked me what I meant when I said he got rid of the puck as soon as he hears footsteps/is about to get pressured? This is a golden example.
- Desharnais doesn't have the body language of a guy who wants to prove something.
- Bourque was the Bourque of 2011-2012.
- Eller was fantastic.
- Tinordi looked intimidated. Needs to be more proactive. Great fight against Ashton though.
- As for Moen, wow is that good to see him look like that! Agressive, great hustling, not giving up on plays, great on the PK... Nothing not to like out there.
- Bouillon has played his worst I've seen him in a while.