HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HF Boards Meetup, Oct. 1, Game-One: PJs or Station des Sports?

View Poll Results: Which location do you prefer?
PJ's Pub (St-Jacques) 8 32.00%
Station des Sports (Centre Ville) 17 68.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old
10-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Yeah,

"Ah hey honey, want to drive to Montreal and watch a hockey game? But not AT the game, uh... at a bar."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No really, it's going to be fun. Plus you know all that time I spend on the internet talking to people I don't know... they're all going to be there too!"

"You ARE out of your mind."

"Well, uh, all these people really like me and I think they'd really like you too."

"First off, they don't like you. I know they don't like you because I don't like you. They probably all want to kill you. The only reason you want me to come is because you don't want to die. And if I'm being honest, with the way you've let the house go lately, I'm considering killing you myself. Now go get the kids and BBQ us up some dinner..."

"Jackass" (Mumbled very quietly to herself)

"Yes dear."

Yeah, I'll get to work on this right away.

(Also as a sidenote, when I said I'd get killed, I meant other posters would kill me if they saw me there. I don't think there's a single person on this forum that I haven't pissed off. I'm pretty sure that I'd be quietly stabbed at some point during the evening.)
Oh cmon! No one would do that man. If anyone takes this forum that seriously....well...

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Oh cmon! No one would do that man. If anyone takes this forum that seriously....well...
who said it had anything to do with the forum? maybe i just like to stab people?

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I'm only half kidding there. But my wife would kill the other half so...

Honestly I'd definitely go if I was in town. 6 hours is a little far to drive though unfortunately.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Lshap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Yeah,

"Ah hey honey, want to drive to Montreal and watch a hockey game? But not AT the game, uh... at a bar."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No really, it's going to be fun. Plus you know all that time I spend on the internet talking to people I don't know... they're all going to be there too!"

"You ARE out of your mind."

"Well, uh, all these people really like me and I think they'd really like you too."

"First off, they don't like you. I know they don't like you because I don't like you. They probably all want to kill you. The only reason you want me to come is because you don't want to die. And if I'm being honest, with the way you've let the house go lately, I'm considering killing you myself. Now go get the kids and BBQ us up some dinner..."

"Jackass" (Mumbled very quietly to herself)

"Yes dear."

Yeah, I'll get to work on this right away.

(Also as a sidenote, when I said I'd get killed, I meant other posters would kill me if they saw me there. I don't think there's a single person on this forum that I haven't pissed off. I'm pretty sure that I'd be quietly stabbed at some point during the evening.)
This made me laugh out loud. Really not a good thing 'cause I'm sitting in a restaurant and have just become the weird guy giggling to himself who nobody wants to serve. Thanks pal...

Lshap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
This made me laugh out loud. Really not a good thing 'cause I'm sitting in a restaurant and have just become the weird guy giggling to himself who nobody wants to serve. Thanks pal...
Try the chicken, I'm here all week.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Treb

vCash: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
lol @ Treb's Jarri Ninimia (sp?) moment!!! j/k

Guys...our night was so epic, neighbouring tables were like who are these cool people and we're high fiving us for our awesome goal celebrations.

Definitely recommend we do this again and urge fellow hfers to come on down, you will have a blast...the hockey knowledge is great, the habs LOVE/passion MASSIVE, the conversation fun/interesting, the entire experience was legendary.
This is the real picture

Last edited by Treb: 08-03-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Treb is offline   Reply With Quote