HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

NHL Shop customized jersey size exchange

Old
10-02-2013, 08:45 PM
vayeate
OZ-13MSX1

vCash: 500
NHL Shop customized jersey size exchange

I am looking to place an order on a customized jersey and saw that there is a disclaimer:
Quote:
* Please note, customized items cannot be returned or refunded.
My concern is that I might order a wrong sized jersey and was wondering if I could still exchange it. I know there is a sizing chart, but it is still difficult to know with 100% certainty whether or not it will be the correct size.

Has anybody ordered a customized jersey and had to exchange it for sizing? Did anybody have any issues with this?

vayeate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 08:47 PM
NEWFowler
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayeate View Post
I am looking to place an order on a customized jersey and saw that there is a disclaimer:

My concern is that I might order a wrong sized jersey and was wondering if I could still exchange it. I know there is a sizing chart, but it is still difficult to know with 100% certainty whether or not it will be the correct size.

Has anybody ordered a customized jersey and had to exchange it for sizing? Did anybody have any issues with this?
How big are you? If you're using it for just casual wearing (not for actual hockey use) a small or medium should be fine. I ordered a small (I'm 5'9, 165), and its decently big on me.

NEWFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
bleedblue1223
OMAHA!!!

vCash: 130
Go to a store with jerseys and try some on. That is if that's available for you.

bleedblue1223 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Greasy Sliders

Didn't wanna start a new thread, the topic is somewhat related.

Could someone give me a brief description of the difference between the replica and authentic jerseys on nhl.com?

I'm either gonna get one from nhl.com or from ice jerseys, and has anybody ordered from there?

Thanks

Greasy Sliders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Greasy Sliders

My bad. Between premier and authentic.

Greasy Sliders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2013, 07:53 AM
shoeshine boy

replica or "premier" jerseys are crap. more importantly the customization that NHL.com does to them is cheap. it's usually numbers and letters that are heat-pressed on and made to look like it's tackle twill but not nearly as durable.
Ice Jerseys customization is all hand sewn so you can get a replica jersey with on-ice customization materials and quality.

shoeshine boy is offline   Reply With Quote