HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Players ride

Old
11-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoser View Post
****, never mind, Radek Bonk beat to it, lol. That's style right there.
yeah, what is that thing?

Is he driving a minivan?

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2006, 02:17 AM
vcx*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicAnn's73 View Post
You're so awesome!
I sleep 3hrs a day and have ADD, which lets me multitask and do a ton of things at once and pretty much do the amount of work of 2 people and my boss knows it and it's the reason i got the promotion which let's me drive a nicer car. Now if i wasn't going bald, have permanent bags under my eyes, and have the remaining hair i do have going white, i'd actually attempt to brag and make it seem all glamorus and cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
yeah, what is that thing?

Is he driving a minivan?
Minivan? you guys are kidding right? Bonk drives a Land Rover.

vcx* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2006, 02:32 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I sleep 3hrs a day and have ADD, which lets me multitask and do a ton of things at once and pretty much do the amount of work of 2 people and my boss knows it and it's the reason i got the promotion which let's me drive a nicer car. Now if i wasn't going bald, have permanent bags under my eyes, and have the remaining hair i do have going white, i'd actually attempt to brag and make it seem all glamorus and cool.

Minivan? you guys are kidding right? Bonk drives a Land Rover.
No, its just me

I couldn't make it out in that pic

On a more serious note, 3 hours a day sleep? Man, thats unbeleivable.

There's gotta be SOMETHING you can do about it though

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2006, 02:35 AM
vcx*

Quote:
No, its just me

I couldn't make it out in that pic

On a more serious note, 3 hours a day sleep? Man, thats unbeleivable.

There's gotta be SOMETHING you can do about it though
Man, you have no idea how many things my doc has tried to prescribe me to help me fall asleep. Pills that are supposed to make me drowsy and in the mood to sleep, gf has tried to tire me out in *ahem* fun ways and that didn't work, and then there are pills that are very potent that would make me a little drowsy but i just could never fall asleep.

There are days where i do get like 4-5hrs of sleep but then its very light sleep and not really a good one at all. With the puppy now, the 3hrs are ok, she wakes me up with her whining to go pee every few hrs anyway. Females of any kind/animal/breed or whatever are the freakin same, gotta pee every hour or so. Warm milk doesn't work, reading doesn't either (even a boring book), movies don't help and neither does playing board games, working out and anything else. Apparently my mind is just too active and won't let me, how awesome is that, well in a sad way.

About the LR, the lights are a dead give-away. My job requires me to keep an eye on detail and be alert, so i caught that right away. I didn't get how it was a crappy ride. I'm not 100% sure if its a Range Rover or a Land Rover, it's that company though. The lights are very distinct and so is the black panels for the top.

Old
11-28-2006, 02:51 AM
vcx*

Quote:
Thats interesting. It takes me a good 2-3 hours on most days laying in bed to fall asleep... and from the amount of time it takes me to fall asleep, you have already awoke.

I blame my problem on the amount of stress I put on myself though.
My gf and doc say the same thing. But i feel at mid 20's if i don't work hard now and get myself in the position to be able to relax when i am in my 30's, i will end up working crazy like this for a really long time.

I'm sure you know what i mean.

EDIT: and your post just disappeared, ha.