HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Barrie Colts 2013-14 Season Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-05-2013, 10:28 PM
  #301
LeafsColts13
Registered User
 
LeafsColts13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 363
vCash: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse 29 View Post
Well when you have a bunch of players that look like they don't even want to be here, you don't have much choice. Also to make matters worse you bench one of top three for lackadaisical play.
Im starting to question the leadership. I saw no jump from the top line tonight or anybody else. Something needs to change. Rookies showed up but we can't expect them to lead the team.

LeafsColts13 is offline  
Old
10-05-2013, 10:31 PM
  #302
LeafsColts13
Registered User
 
LeafsColts13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 363
vCash: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse 29 View Post
Yes I don't either. It's just what I heard
Heard that later on as well. Hope that's the reason. Can't imagine he was a healthy scratch.

LeafsColts13 is offline  
Old
10-05-2013, 10:54 PM
  #303
mouse 29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsColts13 View Post
Im starting to question the leadership. I saw no jump from the top line tonight or anybody else. Something needs to change. Rookies showed up but we can't expect them to lead the team.
Exactly, do we really want Ekblad fighting? I don' t think so. Way too many guys with very uninspired efforts.
Do you think that Dotchin made it to the main training camp in Florida playing like he has?
Laser has been a waste of a Jersey so far!
Yuil is still afraid to go into the corners first, and making way too many giveaways!
Webster looks like he needs to loose about 20lbs, he is slow and not reading the plays well at all!
Hall's play of late has been so inspired that he was benched in the second period.
Unfortunately for AA, more cases than not, makes a rush up the ice only too find himself alone!
Corson was invisible tonite, and so was Lemeiux for the 1st two periods!
Goal tending, I said a while back when both tenders were over 4 GAA why not try Blackwood?
So this leads to the question what do we do now in nets?

An example of what I say tonite is the following;

Pancel for Sudbury was chirping all nite at our players and the bench, as well grabbing, holding and mostly after the whistle. NOT ONE COLT TOOK HIM TO TASK.
When Ekblad and Pancel got off setting penalties- Lemeuix skated over to the Sudbury penalty box and called out Pancel. The following shift Raine for Sudbury gives Lemeuix a stick to the mouth, and nobody on Barrie responded.
So do I think there is something up or something wrong; you bet!

mouse 29 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 10:26 AM
  #304
Osteonis
Registered User
 
Osteonis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Leadership? Effort?

Like others have already said, there seems to be a major lack of leadership here, you would think a kid given exceptional status would be dominating coming into his third season in the OHL. But I'm not seeing it. A kid with his size and skill should be able to get in and dig deep and make a difference. Yet he seems to coast, defensively he is under performing, however not much can be said for the remainder of the defensive core as well. The reluctance to go into corners and fight for the puck is frustrating to watch. The lack of speed, and coverage in the defensive zone is terrible, making it harder for the goalies to focus on the puck when opposing teams are free to roam around in front of our net.

With the goalies, I think it's time to make a decision, get rid of one, pick a starter, and move forward. Top candidate for that role would be Blackwood, he's young, quick and makes big saves in a clinch, yeah there may be some soft goals here and there, but Blackwood does not consistently let those in as much as the other two. Watch the replays on a lot of goals, and I will have you re-read the previous statement about our defensive zone coverage. Blackwood is our guy and the colts need to focus in that direction.

Offensively, well not much happening there at all, blind passes, lack of shots, lack of effort. Enough said there.

My last point is the fact that other teams are walking all over us, and no one has been standing up to them or defending their teammates. Case in point, when Kreis was hit from behind, not one player stepped up, that should have automatically created a strong response, yet there was none. The game in Mississauga on Friday, Blackwood makes a save and a Mississauga player snows him, and not one person stepped up. That player should have taken a seat on the ice. We have no Grit. It will be a welcome return when Rymarchuk comes back, but a team should not rely on one player to take care of them when the other teams are bullying you.

The colts are looking like a team in rebuilding mode, if that's the case get on it, you have some great talent in a few of our rookies, Blackwood, is going to be a major force between the pipes,but he needs to see more ice time than he has so far this year and the goalies in general just need to know what is going on.

Osteonis is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 11:52 AM
  #305
joansie14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 38
vCash: 500
So . . .I had this dream or nightMARE depending on what side of the corral you are standing on:
Dale is standing in front of an (almost) empty corral, his cowboy hat slightly askew atop his head. His body has been tattooed with horseshoe prints because he’s been overrun by a stampede of colts who are heading to graze on greener pastures with names like Sudbury, London, and Owen Sound. His lasso is frayed and droops limply by his side. They became immune to his whip some time ago.
Only a few of the youngest horses and an old mare stand in the corral before him. They make no attempt to leave even though he has left the gate wide open. Where would they go? Life is pretty good here, especially since the others have gone. And besides, one especially has got pretty good blood lines—dare I say ties-- to another stable, one where Dale keeps a watchful eye. These horses—oh, if only they were a rare breed-- have never felt the lash, even when warranted.

The horse traders are heading to the BMC . They have deep pockets that are full of promises.

joansie14 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 12:05 PM
  #306
DEVSTER
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 88
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joansie14 View Post
So . . .I had this dream or nightMARE depending on what side of the corral you are standing on:
Dale is standing in front of an (almost) empty corral, his cowboy hat slightly askew atop his head. His body has been tattooed with horseshoe prints because he’s been overrun by a stampede of colts who are heading to graze on greener pastures with names like Sudbury, London, and Owen Sound. His lasso is frayed and droops limply by his side. They became immune to his whip some time ago.
Only a few of the youngest horses and an old mare stand in the corral before him. They make no attempt to leave even though he has left the gate wide open. Where would they go? Life is pretty good here, especially since the others have gone. And besides, one especially has got pretty good blood lines—dare I say ties-- to another stable, one where Dale keeps a watchful eye. These horses—oh, if only they were a rare breed-- have never felt the lash, even when warranted.

The horse traders are heading to the BMC . They have deep pockets that are full of promises.
In may, I had this dream when Devin Shore was taking a crap on my toilet. I knocked on the door, and said, "are you going to commit to the colts?" He said, "I already did." Want to try and interpret that one? It's funny, but at the same time a true story. I swear.

DEVSTER is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 12:26 PM
  #307
jolly roger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Country: Iceland
Posts: 222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joansie14 View Post
So . . .I had this dream or nightMARE depending on what side of the corral you are standing on:
Dale is standing in front of an (almost) empty corral, his cowboy hat slightly askew atop his head. His body has been tattooed with horseshoe prints because he’s been overrun by a stampede of colts who are heading to graze on greener pastures with names like Sudbury, London, and Owen Sound. His lasso is frayed and droops limply by his side. They became immune to his whip some time ago.
Only a few of the youngest horses and an old mare stand in the corral before him. They make no attempt to leave even though he has left the gate wide open. Where would they go? Life is pretty good here, especially since the others have gone. And besides, one especially has got pretty good blood lines—dare I say ties-- to another stable, one where Dale keeps a watchful eye. These horses—oh, if only they were a rare breed-- have never felt the lash, even when warranted.

The horse traders are heading to the BMC . They have deep pockets that are full of promises.
Show them the goalies first. BTW-Where is Gibl. Doesn't he really deserve more than one try?

jolly roger is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 01:09 PM
  #308
joansie14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 38
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVSTER View Post
In may, I had this dream when Devin Shore was taking a crap on my toilet. I knocked on the door, and said, "are you going to commit to the colts?" He said, "I already did." Want to try and interpret that one? It's funny, but at the same time a true story. I swear.
Funny? I laughed so hard that I spit up my coffee all over my shirt. Thanks for the laugh and the date with my washing machine

joansie14 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 01:15 PM
  #309
DEVSTER
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 88
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joansie14 View Post
Funny? I laughed so hard that I spit up my coffee all over my shirt. Thanks for the laugh and the date with my washing machine
Trust me, that's not even the weirdest of them all. Just don't think about it before you go to bed. You might have a hard time falling asleep.

DEVSTER is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 03:36 PM
  #310
mouse 29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Liked your comment Ostenois, however I disagree with you on Ekblad. Almost every nite he is either the best player or nearly the best player on the ice.
As I said earlier I think he is trying too hard and trying to do too much. He is so smart and has so much talent he needs to just let it flow and play his game. Pick and choose his time.
He will learn this as as he develops and with his skill level and IQ it will be faster than you think, remember he's only '17'.

mouse 29 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 03:57 PM
  #311
jolly roger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Country: Iceland
Posts: 222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsColts13 View Post
Yeah I think we need a goalie. Atleast Fawcett on the first line didn't work so hopefully its the end of that experiment. Webster got his first OHL goal on a nice shot from the point. Only 1 out of 4 points this weekend. Hoping for an overall better effort next weekend.
You are right. Watch the OHL hilite film from Saturday's night game. The 5 goals on Fotinos and Blackwood are just plain AWFUL. They look like Junior B goalies. Where's the goalie coach? Is this everything in the pipeline? Gibl can't be worse. If Blackwood's the answer I'm not sure what the question is. Those goals against will take the steam out of an otherwise talented team. Don't give London the ranch for Paterson though, he's not worth that much.

jolly roger is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 04:06 PM
  #312
Osteonis
Registered User
 
Osteonis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse 29 View Post
Liked your comment Ostenois, however I disagree with you on Ekblad. Almost every nite he is either the best player or nearly the best player on the ice.
As I said earlier I think he is trying too hard and trying to do too much. He is so smart and has so much talent he needs to just let it flow and play his game. Pick and choose his time.
He will learn this as as he develops and with his skill level and IQ it will be faster than you think, remember he's only '17'.
Thanks for the support, but we will have to agree to disagree on Ekblad, yes he is only 17, however, he has had 2 full seasons in this league, and given that he was granted exceptional status he should be well established by now. Or, at the very least further along that what we are currently seeing. I don't see his effort as being any harder than the rest, I don't see someone who can and should be making a difference on the ice even when things get tough, I will agree that yes he is talented, but he needs to start playing like the player he has been hyped to be. Given his ratings he cannot keep coasting on those laurels without having to prove them right time and time again. The colts need a leader, and if management has chosen him to do so he needs to show everyone that he deserves that honour.

Osteonis is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 04:10 PM
  #313
mouse 29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly roger View Post
You are right. Watch the OHL hilite film from Saturday's night game. The 5 goals on Fotinos and Blackwood are just plain AWFUL. They look like Junior B goalies. Where's the goalie coach? Is this everything in the pipeline? Gibl can't be worse. If Blackwood's the answer I'm not sure what the question is. Those goals against will take the steam out of an otherwise talented team. Don't give London the ranch for Paterson though, he's not worth that much.
May not be as easy as you think. Other teams are taking rejects from the 'Q' because there isn't the talent to pick from. Think this is a result of no import goalies allowed?

mouse 29 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 04:47 PM
  #314
Pony
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 73
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteonis View Post
Like others have already said, there seems to be a major lack of leadership here, you would think a kid given exceptional status would be dominating coming into his third season in the OHL. But I'm not seeing it. A kid with his size and skill should be able to get in and dig deep and make a difference. Yet he seems to coast, defensively he is under performing, however not much can be said for the remainder of the defensive core as well. The reluctance to go into corners and fight for the puck is frustrating to watch. The lack of speed, and coverage in the defensive zone is terrible, making it harder for the goalies to focus on the puck when opposing teams are free to roam around in front of our net.

With the goalies, I think it's time to make a decision, get rid of one, pick a starter, and move forward. Top candidate for that role would be Blackwood, he's young, quick and makes big saves in a clinch, yeah there may be some soft goals here and there, but Blackwood does not consistently let those in as much as the other two. Watch the replays on a lot of goals, and I will have you re-read the previous statement about our defensive zone coverage. Blackwood is our guy and the colts need to focus in that direction.

Offensively, well not much happening there at all, blind passes, lack of shots, lack of effort. Enough said there.

My last point is the fact that other teams are walking all over us, and no one has been standing up to them or defending their teammates. Case in point, when Kreis was hit from behind, not one player stepped up, that should have automatically created a strong response, yet there was none. The game in Mississauga on Friday, Blackwood makes a save and a Mississauga player snows him, and not one person stepped up. That player should have taken a seat on the ice. We have no Grit. It will be a welcome return when Rymarchuk comes back, but a team should not rely on one player to take care of them when the other teams are bullying you.

The colts are looking like a team in rebuilding mode, if that's the case get on it, you have some great talent in a few of our rookies, Blackwood, is going to be a major force between the pipes,but he needs to see more ice time than he has so far this year and the goalies in general just need to know what is going on.


You try playing with Webster and it see if hurts your game. There's no way Webster should be playing with Ekblad or anywhere on top 4. Ekblad is just fine. He or his leadership is far from what the problem is.
Goaltending has to be better, no doubt. Fotinos has struggled. Gibl wasn't very good in his first game. Blackwood needs some time. I think he'll be a good goalie, but not sure he's ready to carry the load for a team that wants to make some noise this season.
Sitting MacDonald last night is ridiculous. I'm not sure what is happening there, but it's obvious Dale doesn't like him. I'm afraid they are going to dump him for nothing and he's going to go light it up elsewhere. Just like he did with Smoskowitz.
Why is Fawcett getting more ice time than anyone on this team? He is not a first or second line centre in the OHL, nevermind playing the point on the power play. He can't shoot. Then you have him take a penalty shot that he muffed on so bad that Martin looked like he had him read before he took the puck.
Why is Corson playing ahead of Scott or any of the rookies? He's another one who is taking ice time away from more talented players.
How can Fawcett get more ice time than Lemieux. Lemieux is going to be a first or second round pick. Fawcett has nowhere near the size, talent or grit that Brendan brings, yet Lemieux until last night was on the third line and Fawcett was on the first or second line and playing the power play.
James, Mangiapane and Kreis looked good together. Scott gets no ice time. How do you expect him to produce when he doesn't play.
This team has too much talent not to contend in East. Address your goaltending needs, add some grit and play your best players and this team can have another long run in the playoffs.

Pony is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 04:54 PM
  #315
Osteonis
Registered User
 
Osteonis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly roger View Post
You are right. Watch the OHL hilite film from Saturday's night game. The 5 goals on Fotinos and Blackwood are just plain AWFUL. They look like Junior B goalies. Where's the goalie coach? Is this everything in the pipeline? Gibl can't be worse. If Blackwood's the answer I'm not sure what the question is. Those goals against will take the steam out of an otherwise talented team. Don't give London the ranch for Paterson though, he's not worth that much.
I'll agree there were a couple of soft goals for both goalies, and as you said, look at the highlights, you will notice one other major issue...those goalies are getting zero support, failure to move the puck out of their own end, not picking up the guys standing around in front of the net, not putting much effort into getting the puck in the corners...don't be so quick to throw the goalies under the bus...there are a lot of shots coming at them that shouldn't be, and that is no fault of theirs. Should they be able to stop most of those, sure you would hope so, but that changes when the traffic in front of the net is free to do what they want.

Osteonis is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:00 PM
  #316
jolly roger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Country: Iceland
Posts: 222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteonis View Post
I'll agree there were a couple of soft goals for both goalies, and as you said, look at the highlights, you will notice one other major issue...those goalies are getting zero support, failure to move the puck out of their own end, not picking up the guys standing around in front of the net, not putting much effort into getting the puck in the corners...don't be so quick to throw the goalies under the bus...there are a lot of shots coming at them that shouldn't be, and that is no fault of theirs. Should they be able to stop most of those, sure you would hope so, but that changes when the traffic in front of the net is free to do what they want.
Sorry, watch again. First goal on Fotinos from almost the blueline, 2d he bobbled in to the net and got himself pulled. Blackwood is backwards on one goal and out of position on the other 2.

jolly roger is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:12 PM
  #317
mouse 29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly roger View Post
Sorry, watch again. First goal on Fotinos from almost the blueline, 2d he bobbled in to the net and got himself pulled. Blackwood is backwards on one goal and out of position on the other 2.
Agree JR 2 of the first 3 goals were weak. However team defence is lacking, running around in our own end, players out of position , etc. etc.

Where is Coach Webb when we need him.

Pony I agree on Fawcet, as I said earlier too small and the talent is not there

mouse 29 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:16 PM
  #318
Osteonis
Registered User
 
Osteonis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
You try playing with Webster and it see if hurts your game. There's no way Webster should be playing with Ekblad or anywhere on top 4. Ekblad is just fine. He or his leadership is far from what the problem is.
Goaltending has to be better, no doubt. Fotinos has struggled. Gibl wasn't very good in his first game. Blackwood needs some time. I think he'll be a good goalie, but not sure he's ready to carry the load for a team that wants to make some noise this season.
Sitting MacDonald last night is ridiculous. I'm not sure what is happening there, but it's obvious Dale doesn't like him. I'm afraid they are going to dump him for nothing and he's going to go light it up elsewhere. Just like he did with Smoskowitz.
Why is Fawcett getting more ice time than anyone on this team? He is not a first or second line centre in the OHL, nevermind playing the point on the power play. He can't shoot. Then you have him take a penalty shot that he muffed on so bad that Martin looked like he had him read before he took the puck.
Why is Corson playing ahead of Scott or any of the rookies? He's another one who is taking ice time away from more talented players.
How can Fawcett get more ice time than Lemieux. Lemieux is going to be a first or second round pick. Fawcett has nowhere near the size, talent or grit that Brendan brings, yet Lemieux until last night was on the third line and Fawcett was on the first or second line and playing the power play.
James, Mangiapane and Kreis looked good together. Scott gets no ice time. How do you expect him to produce when he doesn't play.
This team has too much talent not to contend in East. Address your goaltending needs, add some grit and play your best players and this team can have another long run in the playoffs.

Could not agree with your more on James, Mangiapane and Kreis, they are going to be a great line and are already showing signs of this, their chemistry is only going to get better. I will still have to disagree on Ekblad...let me set the record straight on my opinion of him. I think he is a very talented player, but I am not blinded by the ratings or accolades he receives, I hear this, and read that yet I fail to see where they are coming from. Great players are generally looked to as the leaders, they generally have a knack for getting their team to rise to the occasion, Ekblad has not shown this, he has played not much better than anyone else out there who is struggling. As I said he coasts, great players don't coast they make it happen regardless what is going on and they raise their team to the occasion, maybe this isn't his time to lead this squad, maybe he just needs to find his groove, only he knows that, but he has to do something soon to show everyone why there is such hoopla over him. I'm not trying to knock him, I just want to see what everyone is talking about.

Osteonis is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:31 PM
  #319
Osteonis
Registered User
 
Osteonis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 22
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly roger View Post
Sorry, watch again. First goal on Fotinos from almost the blueline, 2d he bobbled in to the net and got himself pulled. Blackwood is backwards on one goal and out of position on the other 2.
Yes watch again, where is our defence? Sudbury should not own the front of our net

Osteonis is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 09:00 PM
  #320
krazy kanuck
Registered User
 
krazy kanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Alberta
Posts: 2,591
vCash: 500
Wow...I think some of you have to come back from the ledge. Not a great weekend, but this team is still over .500 and the goaltending hasn't been where we would like. Give that another couple weeks and let's see where things are at. If it's still an Achilles heel, then address it - but hopefully one of these three guys picks up the gauntlet.

To be questioning AE5 at this point is a bit much. He has 7 points in 6 games and is among the league leaders for points amongst defencemen. The guys they're playing him with are a bit questionable (Fawcett on the PP?)...but that's not his doing.

Pony makes all the right points. I hope I'm not feeding trolls (sorry, always get a bit apprehensive with new users that spew negativity)...

krazy kanuck is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 09:52 PM
  #321
H44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 106
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
Wow...I think some of you have to come back from the ledge. Not a great weekend, but this team is still over .500 and the goaltending hasn't been where we would like. Give that another couple weeks and let's see where things are at. If it's still an Achilles heel, then address it - but hopefully one of these three guys picks up the gauntlet.

To be questioning AE5 at this point is a bit much. He has 7 points in 6 games and is among the league leaders for points amongst defencemen. The guys they're playing him with are a bit questionable (Fawcett on the PP?)...but that's not his doing.

Pony makes all the right points. I hope I'm not feeding trolls (sorry, always get a bit apprehensive with new users that spew negativity)...
I agree with Mr. (Ms) KK.

Barrie fans are getting a little excited

I have no idea if i am a troll or not. I was born in Barrie - raised just outside of Barrie in Hooterville - had my first beer in Barrie (when i was twelve), and played hockey, baseball, & lacrosse there, I am definitely not a Colts fan but:

You have a really good team. It's October - give the goaltendng a chance to sort itself out. Two teams from the OHL are going to the Memorial Cup. The Knights are in - so another team from the West, or: a team from the East - right now i would put my money on either Barrie, Kingston, or ... maybe Sudbury ( like Chewer says they have basically one line with a great OA goaltender).

Have a little patience - the one thing i would not complain about is AE5 - he has got a great hockey future.

I am sorry if i am a troll.

H44 is offline  
Old
10-08-2013, 12:56 AM
  #322
Pony
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 73
vCash: 500
Not a troll. This club has lots of talent. Just need to address a couple of issues and they should be good to go. It is early and it was only one bad weekend. I think they'll bounce back Thursday.

Pony is offline  
Old
10-09-2013, 07:26 AM
  #323
mouse 29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Barrie
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
What ever happened to Cash Seraphim.
I thought the Colts were high on him. He is a big kid 6'4" around 200 lbs. and a 95. I see his is listed with Toledo in the NAHL, and the Emira sugar Kings.

mouse 29 is offline  
Old
10-09-2013, 03:58 PM
  #324
Crottenham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 823
vCash: 500
Matt McLeod, 96 forward commits to Canisius.....

https://twitter.com/mattymc9

Crottenham is offline  
Old
10-09-2013, 06:23 PM
  #325
LeafsColts13
Registered User
 
LeafsColts13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 363
vCash: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Matt McLeod, 96 forward commits to Canisius.....

https://twitter.com/mattymc9
Too bad. He really impressed me at training camp.

LeafsColts13 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.